Never measure height with a stadiometer if you are a manlet

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
I used to beleive that I was 6'4+ , when measured my height it came to be 190 literal 3 cm drop
Imagine you are a 5'9 happy male who thinks he isn't a manlet and has cleared the cut off for height but as soon as you measure yourself with a stadiometer and that too in evening and it turns out that you are 5'7.5 ft actually would be giga suifuel , you would have sleepless nights ed and constant thoughts about height would prevail you
It's much better to live in a delusion that you are atleast avg height than to be depressed knowing that you are short

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shalomnigga, Deleted member 27472, bloomercel and 14 others
Yeah was brutal for me too, got measured at 6’5 in the evening but I larp an extra inch here so I can feel better

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and 5.5psl
I used to beleive that I was 6'4+ , when measured my height it came to be 190 literal 3 cm drop
Imagine you are a 5'9 happy male who thinks he isn't a manlet and has cleared the cut off for height but as soon as you measure yourself with a stadiometer and that too in evening and it turns out that you are 5'7.5 ft actually would be giga suifuel , you would have sleepless nights ed and constant thoughts about height would prevail you
It's much better to live in a delusion that you are atleast avg height than to be depressed knowing that you are short
thought u said u were 6'3.5 lol

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
thought u said u were 6'3.5 lol
Yes I'm
Was 190 with microfractures I'm now 191+ which is 6'3.5 and with shoes I'm easy 6'4+

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Majkal and Deleted member 27932
Yes I'm
Was 190 with microfractures I'm now 191+ which is 6'3.5 and with shoes I'm easy 6'4+
whats microfractures i wanna get to 190

• +1
Height is a changeable thing.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and 5.5psl
ah hell nah i aint doing allat for 1cm. ill just pray puberty grows me a lil more
You can grow up to 3 inches with this
I also would have gained solid 1inch if I remained consistent

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Majkal and Deleted member 27932
Brutal

I had the opposite experience lol I hadn't measured myself for 2 years thinking that I had stopped growing at 20 on a height of 187cm , at 22 (this year) I measured myself again with a stadiometer and that was 190 cm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, UnaMogger and 5.5psl
Staying ignorant and delusional goes against the blackpill. Its better to face the truth and work on your failos (there are things you can do to increase your height, such as LL).

• +1
Staying ignorant and delusional goes against the blackpill. Its better to face the truth and work on your failos (there are things you can do to increase your height, such as LL).
I mean if you don't want to heightmax or go for LL it's better to live in a delusion
But if you are then definitely you should know your true barefoot height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Majkal
when I measured at home I was 6'6" and on stadiometer turned out to be 6'7

still when I measure at home its always 6'6 no more than that

• JFL
i measure my height by stacking mobile phones, finding the phone length and then mulitplying it by how many phones i stacked

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UnaMogger and 5.5psl
when I measured at home I was 6'6" and on stadiometer turned out to be 6'7

still when I measure at home its always 6'6 no more than that
possibly because you are looking at the wall when measuring yourself at home. When standing on a stadiometer you are putting your back against the wall, making your back as straight as possible. The longer your torso/spine is, the more difference you will see in your height when standing up completely straight.

• +1
possibly because you are looking at the wall when measuring yourself at home. When standing on a stadiometer you are putting your back against the wall, making your back as straight as possible. The longer your torso/spine is, the more difference you will see in your height when standing up completely straight.
Ah so stadiometer one is shit as a measurement? So guys who are 6ft on stadiometers are actually 5’11.5?

• +1
Ah so stadiometer one is shit as a measurement? So guys who are 6ft on stadiometers are actually 5’11.5?
If someone thinks he is 6ft and feels short and that most mog him
Then he should measure himself with a stadiometer in evening for cortisol spike maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Banderacell, Majkal and 1 other person
If someone thinks he is 6ft and feels short and that most mog him
Then he should measure himself with a stadiometer in evening for cortisol spike maxxing
*He should measure himself correctly since stadiometer gives you 0.5” boost

• Hmm...
*He should measure himself correctly since stadiometer gives you 0.5” boost
How TF does it gives you a 0.5" boost ?
And it's 0.5' or 0.5" ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Majkal and nitesik
Incorrect. Stadiometer shows your true height. When you are looking at the wall, you are most likely also leaning towards it.

• +1
Reactions: nitesik and 5.5psl
Incorrect. Stadiometer shows your true height. When you are looking at the wall, you are most likely also leaning towards it.
Ahh alright

• +1