never slaying a jewish girl

khaleejicel

khaleejicel

Bronze
i wanted to speak to her today and fuck her but i cant because apparently its shabbat (day of resting) lol

u cant even use the microwave, or write on paper or even use toilet paper, u have to rip each toilet paper individually and if u forget to and rip it during shabbat you're sinful

also on top of that i have to act like i support israel and shes insecure cuz im arab she makes me tell her id pick her over a palestinian foid

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 31457, BigJimsWornOutTires and 5 others
also on top of that i have to act like i support israel
how op acted: 4225445 master 1 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Kanye West's Cousin, dbva and 8 others
I had a friend who fucked a Jewish girl. Apparently her asshole stank.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, try2beme, ryuken and 3 others
i wanted to speak to her today and fuck her but i cant because apparently its shabbat (day of resting) lol

u cant even use the microwave, or write on paper or even use toilet paper, u have to rip each toilet paper individually and if u forget to and rip it during shabbat you're sinful

also on top of that i have to act like i support israel and shes insecure cuz im arab she makes me tell her id pick her over a palestinian foid
just reading this shows how religions make slaves, i still dont get how people dont see that

• +1
Reactions: Acion, Mr.Proper and lemonnz
just reading this shows how religions make slaves, i still dont get how people dont see that
well its meant to be a day of rest and i get people have their own believes but nigga cmon a microwave or ripping tissue paper

• +1
Reactions: naturepill3d
Op acting like he has a say

If you're moving your body on that day, you're sinful! Moving your body is working your muscles. Those people today are frauds and belong in a Christian Hell.