NEVER TAKE ZINC ON AN EMPTY STOMACH

hello12344

hello12344

Moneymaxxed 5'9.5 Dravidian Bvll
I was intermittent fasting in the morning today cuz of muh leanmaxx and my retarded ass decided to just pop my daily zinc before eating anything. Holy FUCK I’ve been in complete shambles for the past 2 hours currently typing this from the bathroom DONT BE LIKE ME

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, shieldzz, Primalsplit and 4 others
idc greycel kys

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, arabcelxxx, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
I was intermittent fasting in the morning today cuz of muh leanmaxx and my retarded ass decided to just pop my daily zinc before eating anything. Holy FUCK I’ve been in complete shambles for the past 2 hours currently typing this from the bathroom DONT BE LIKE ME
Total nothing burger

JoinedSep 24, 2023Posts102Reputation89

Are you pooping?

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Are you pooping?
I just recovered after 4 rounds of hell in the bathroom and almost a full packet of tums. Jfl I was supposed to drive back home from college today, but I have to stay an extra day now cuz of this moment of autism.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and scrunchables
Haitian cannibals take zinc after they have eaten @Shogun

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and klip11
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and scrunchables
I learned this mistake the hard way

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
zinc intolerance

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Not just Zinc brah, all supplements need to be taken with food

I took a bunch of zinc and had an energy drink on an empty stomach. I was driving on the highway and got super carsick. I never threw up though but it was a horrible feeling.

Not just Zinc brah, all supplements need to be taken with food
brocel, every day im taking vitamin D soft gels on an empty stomach will this cause any harm?:unsure:

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
brocel, every day im taking vitamin D soft gels on an empty stomach will this cause any harm?:unsure:

You should really have Vitamin D with/after a meal, as it's a fat-soluble vitamin. So eating it with a meal will help absorption.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ominion and Deleted member 51465
its not cuz of zinc you retard

I dont know op diet but i doubt zinc will cause that. Unless u overdose
Screen Shot 2024 03 22 at 20146 AM

Nah it's def a thing lol, you can see people talking about it on other websites too. I never get stomach aches and shit either this is super rare for me. Could also be cuz it was 30 mg, but most people claim overdose is like 50+ territory.