Never tell anyone that you've been depressed or not feeling well

badromance

badromance

Banned
Noone cares except your mother.Srsly,don't,try to be in optimal condition and healthy all the time.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, CupOfCoffee and Never_Began
So true man, might get hospitalized and they force feed you jew pills

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
nah. I have support/therapy foids and I tell them everything

This is true

Finally a good post from you lol. I agree 100%. You look like a bitch if you tell people you are depressed.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
lmao i hope you're joking

not everyone is a loser like you without close friends male or female lol.

Telling women about your feelings and emotions as a beta male will only make you look weak and pathetic, but ngl most girls at my school call me a player or jock, so when I get emotional with my support foids they say "Wow I never knew you had this side to you, you're so mature and smart".

not everyone is a loser like you without close friends male or female lol.

Telling women about your feelings and emotions as a beta male will only make you look weak and pathetic, but ngl most girls at my school call me a player or jock, so when I get emotional with my support foids they say "Wow I never knew you had this side to you, you're so mature and smart".
Do you know me irl you pathetic subhuman shit curry ? stop with this cringy shit :lul::lul: fucking disgusting shit colour

Happy8

Need mommygf to care.

Telling people you are depressed is something that foids do to get attention :feelsgah:

Do you know me irl you pathetic subhuman shit curry ? stop with this cringy shit :lul::lul: fucking disgusting shit colour

I mog you lol you think your chad because ur 6'5 but your a framecel and have sub4 face