Never tell her you're a kiss less virgin.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
After a certain age most people have lost their virginity and long before they lost it, they had their first kiss. Most people lose their virginity in their teens and have had their first kiss at 12 (or younger). If you're 20+ and you tell a woman you haven't had your first kiss, her pussy will dry up immediately and you will be seen as a man with a low smv, even if she finds you attractive she will think there is something wrong with you and will avoid you. I have learned this from experience, a girl i used to talk to started insulting and laughing at me when she asked when i got my first kiss and i took time to reply, however i made up a convincing lie about losing my virginity and i immediately noticed a great increase in her respect for me. Point here being, lie if you have to, make sure the lie is convincing, because if you tell her the truth you will become a laughing stock. No woman wants a man that no other woman wants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Ik how you feel boyo.
Here it's expected for girls to remain "virgins" until marriage, but a guy who hasn't had an ltr by age 18 is seen as a failure and an outcast.

• +1
It’s over for virgincels.

• +1
They're expected to be virgins, but they most likely aren't.
Of course they're not. They're all sexually repressed and so they become closet whores. Most of them haven't been been properly fucked yet, but all of them have taken it in the other two holes. And the father/brother/husband doesn't doubt it when she proclaims her virginity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Deleted member 281
Of course they're not. They're all sexually repressed and so they become closet whores. Most of them haven't been been properly fucked yet, but all of them have taken it in the other two holes. And the father/brother/husband doesn't doubt it when she proclaims her virginity
Doesn't matter what part of the world she is from, if she breathes, she's a thot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
Doesn't matter what part of the world she is from, if she breathes, she's a thot.
the only reason I can't fully agree with "AWALT" (All women are like that) is because there exists a miniscule but real minority of women who do not fall under this description, good luck finding one though.
Though if they weren't constrained by an outside force: religion, society, or their family their hypergamous instincts would reign supreme and they'd be whores as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Deleted member 281
Saying ops phrase is synonymous with I'm a fucking pathetic loser.

• +1
I didn't get my first kiss till 6 or so months ago (18 years old jfl)
Damn, that kinda makes me feel better tbh, that bitch ruined my self esteem.

• +1
Damn, that kinda makes me feel better tbh, that bitch ruined my self esteem.
Don't worry about it bro. But yeah my highschool romantic life was PATHETIC lmao till I met my girl in the last 3 months of senior year jfl

• +1
Don't worry about it bro. But yeah my highschool romantic life was PATHETIC lmao till I met my girl in the last 3 months of senior year jfl
Lol why? gimme some backstories.

• +1
  • +1
But yeah my highschool romantic life was PATHETIC lmao
I only tried once in highschool (got rejected).
I got asked, and said that I'd rather not talk about it in a very sad tone of voice. It seemed to work.
She probably thought you got raped.:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1

How do you know this, do you know any girls actually like this? I am curious give me a personal anecdote, instead of some shit you read online.

• +1
  • +1
How do you know this, do you know any girls actually like this? I am curious give me a personal anecdote, instead of some shit you read online.

Usually people ask for less anecdote, not more

• +1
my personal experience + general small talk with guys always leads to this conclusion

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281 and satoshisacuck
Are you this low IQ, how about a more direct example, come on.
"Direct example"- so you want personal anecdotes
The majority (around 80%) of the girls in school (around 50 of them or so) were known to have sucked, licked, touched, fucked, or even taken it in the ass with an older guy usually from outside school before they graduated, of course without their parent's knowledge. As long as it didn't involve penetrative sex they were willing to do it
One girl in particular lost her virginity to some thugmaxx douchebag at 14. FUCKING FOURTEEN. Everyone knew because he exposed her years later when they broke up
Another girl, who was also a hijabi, was known to have sucked off like 6 guys in one year. Everyone knew she was a slut who was forced to wear the hijab by her family. She had severe daddy issues as well.

I have a friend who's done sexual stuff with several hijabis as well- all under 18. They also used to send him lewd pics all the time. Hijabis seem to be particularly slutty and promiscuous.

Go to Instagram/ YouTube and type in
"Arab girl" or "Saudi girl" in arabic, and see how many AMATEUR hijabi stripping/dancing/kissing videos are going to pop up

They are promiscuous just like western girls, albeit in a different and more discrete way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
"Direct example"- so you want personal anecdotes
The majority (around 80%) of the girls in school (around 50 of them or so) were known to have sucked, licked, touched, fucked, or even taken it in the ass with an older guy usually from outside school before they graduated, of course without their parent's knowledge. As long as it didn't involve penetrative sex they were willing to do it
One girl in particular lost her virginity to some thugmaxx douchebag at 14. FUCKING FOURTEEN. Everyone knew because he exposed her years later when they broke up
Another girl, who was also a hijabi, was known to have sucked off like 6 guys in one year. Everyone knew she was a slut who was forced to wear the hijab by her family. She had severe daddy issues as well.

I have a friend who's done sexual stuff with several hijabis as well- all under 18. They also used to send him lewd pics all the time. Hijabis seem to be particularly slutty and promiscuous.

Go to Instagram/ YouTube and type in
"Arab girl" or "Saudi girl" in arabic, and see how many AMATEUR hijabi stripping/dancing/kissing videos are going to pop up

They are promiscuous just like western girls, albeit in a different and more discrete way.

See this is much better, I am glad you finally put some effort in. Also, take a look at the female prisons, in some Muslim countries if you look at the womens section, they are all hijabis? I wonder why it is like that? Hmmm.

• +1
See this is much better, I am glad you finally put some effort in. Also, take a look at the female prisons, in some Muslim countries if you look at the womens section, they are all hijabis? I wonder why it is like that? Hmmm.
What I wrote above, that is what happens when you completely criminalize normal male/female interaction, the repressed sexuality is going to manifest in so many fucked up ways.

• +1
a girl i used to talk to started insulting and laughing at me when she asked when i got my first kiss and i took time to reply, however i made up a convincing lie about losing my virginity and i immediately noticed a great increase in her respect for me.
This, right here, causes so much inner pain for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
You shouldn't tell the real truth to girls if you are a loser tbh, try lying a bit so at least you fraud your value a bit

• +1
You shouldn't tell the real truth to girls if you are a loser tbh, try lying a bit so at least you fraud your value a bit
A bit? Lie a lot if you can get away with it.

• +1
invent fake love stories with an imaginary girl and fill your story with details: the girl's name, where you met her, how often you used to have sex with her.
after that people may want to see the girl's pictures so steal some photos from a random instagram, you will show the photos any time they ask if you had a girlfriend.

• +1
invent fake love stories with an imaginary girl and fill your story with details: the girl's name, where you met her, how often you used to have sex with her.
after that people may want to see the girl's pictures so steal some photos from a random instagram, you will show the photos any time they ask if you had a girlfriend.
Terrible idea. What if they say they wanna meet them irl?

• +1
they'll figure it out eventually. Most hot girls know within 10 min of talking to you.

• +1
Pls be gentle op

• +1
Most hot girls know within 10 min of talking to you.
No, it depends on how you act, if you act like a beta bitch she will think you're a virgin even if you have been with over a dozen women.

• +1
No, it depends on how you act, if you act like a beta bitch she will think you're a virgin even if you have been with over a dozen women.
Cope. It's already over if she asks these types of questions. She knows.
Lying is low IQ if you're trying to fuck. You're better off leaving it ambiguous IMO.

• +1
It's about how you act huh?

Which one of these people do you think is a virgin?

This guy:
maKktrTu_400x400.jpeg

Or this guy:
eggman.jpg

• +1
the bitches won't be laughing as i'm driving my van through the streets...

of grand theft auto

• +1
Ill tell her Im a kiss more one

• +1