[Method] Never tell her you're a kiss less virgin.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
After a certain age most people have lost their virginity and long before they lost it, they had their first kiss. Most people lose their virginity in their teens and have had their first kiss at 12 (or younger). If you're 20+ and you tell a woman you haven't had your first kiss, her pussy will dry up immediately and you will be seen as a man with a low smv, even if she finds you attractive she will think there is something wrong with you and will avoid you. I have learned this from experience, a girl i used to talk to started insulting and laughing at me when she asked when i got my first kiss and i took time to reply, however i made up a convincing lie about losing my virginity and i immediately noticed a great increase in her respect for me. Point here being, lie if you have to, make sure the lie is convincing, because if you tell her the truth you will become a laughing stock. No woman wants a man that no other woman wants.

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Ik how you feel boyo.
Here it's expected for girls to remain "virgins" until marriage, but a guy who hasn't had an ltr by age 18 is seen as a failure and an outcast.

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
They're expected to be virgins, but they most likely aren't.
Of course they're not. They're all sexually repressed and so they become closet whores. Most of them haven't been been properly fucked yet, but all of them have taken it in the other two holes. And the father/brother/husband doesn't doubt it when she proclaims her virginity

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Of course they're not. They're all sexually repressed and so they become closet whores. Most of them haven't been been properly fucked yet, but all of them have taken it in the other two holes. And the father/brother/husband doesn't doubt it when she proclaims her virginity
Doesn't matter what part of the world she is from, if she breathes, she's a thot.

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Doesn't matter what part of the world she is from, if she breathes, she's a thot.
the only reason I can't fully agree with "AWALT" (All women are like that) is because there exists a miniscule but real minority of women who do not fall under this description, good luck finding one though.
Though if they weren't constrained by an outside force: religion, society, or their family their hypergamous instincts would reign supreme and they'd be whores as well

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Don't worry about it bro. But yeah my highschool romantic life was PATHETIC lmao till I met my girl in the last 3 months of senior year jfl
Lol why? gimme some backstories.

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

HackER

How do you know this, do you know any girls actually like this? I am curious give me a personal anecdote, instead of some shit you read online.

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
How do you know this, do you know any girls actually like this? I am curious give me a personal anecdote, instead of some shit you read online.
my personal experience + general small talk with guys always leads to this conclusion

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Are you this low IQ, how about a more direct example, come on.
"Direct example"- so you want personal anecdotes
The majority (around 80%) of the girls in school (around 50 of them or so) were known to have sucked, licked, touched, fucked, or even taken it in the ass with an older guy usually from outside school before they graduated, of course without their parent's knowledge. As long as it didn't involve penetrative sex they were willing to do it
One girl in particular lost her virginity to some thugmaxx douchebag at 14. FUCKING FOURTEEN. Everyone knew because he exposed her years later when they broke up
Another girl, who was also a hijabi, was known to have sucked off like 6 guys in one year. Everyone knew she was a slut who was forced to wear the hijab by her family. She had severe daddy issues as well.

I have a friend who's done sexual stuff with several hijabis as well- all under 18. They also used to send him lewd pics all the time. Hijabis seem to be particularly slutty and promiscuous.

Go to Instagram/ YouTube and type in
"Arab girl" or "Saudi girl" in arabic, and see how many AMATEUR hijabi stripping/dancing/kissing videos are going to pop up

They are promiscuous just like western girls, albeit in a different and more discrete way.

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

HackER
"Direct example"- so you want personal anecdotes
The majority (around 80%) of the girls in school (around 50 of them or so) were known to have sucked, licked, touched, fucked, or even taken it in the ass with an older guy usually from outside school before they graduated, of course without their parent's knowledge. As long as it didn't involve penetrative sex they were willing to do it
One girl in particular lost her virginity to some thugmaxx douchebag at 14. FUCKING FOURTEEN. Everyone knew because he exposed her years later when they broke up
Another girl, who was also a hijabi, was known to have sucked off like 6 guys in one year. Everyone knew she was a slut who was forced to wear the hijab by her family. She had severe daddy issues as well.

I have a friend who's done sexual stuff with several hijabis as well- all under 18. They also used to send him lewd pics all the time. Hijabis seem to be particularly slutty and promiscuous.

Go to Instagram/ YouTube and type in
"Arab girl" or "Saudi girl" in arabic, and see how many AMATEUR hijabi stripping/dancing/kissing videos are going to pop up

They are promiscuous just like western girls, albeit in a different and more discrete way.

See this is much better, I am glad you finally put some effort in. Also, take a look at the female prisons, in some Muslim countries if you look at the womens section, they are all hijabis? I wonder why it is like that? Hmmm.

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
See this is much better, I am glad you finally put some effort in. Also, take a look at the female prisons, in some Muslim countries if you look at the womens section, they are all hijabis? I wonder why it is like that? Hmmm.
What I wrote above, that is what happens when you completely criminalize normal male/female interaction, the repressed sexuality is going to manifest in so many fucked up ways.

Deleted member 44

Deleted member 44

Blackpill Scientist
a girl i used to talk to started insulting and laughing at me when she asked when i got my first kiss and i took time to reply, however i made up a convincing lie about losing my virginity and i immediately noticed a great increase in her respect for me.
This, right here, causes so much inner pain for me.

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
You shouldn't tell the real truth to girls if you are a loser tbh, try lying a bit so at least you fraud your value a bit

Lorsss

Lorsss

We are the ugly
invent fake love stories with an imaginary girl and fill your story with details: the girl's name, where you met her, how often you used to have sex with her.
after that people may want to see the girl's pictures so steal some photos from a random instagram, you will show the photos any time they ask if you had a girlfriend.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
invent fake love stories with an imaginary girl and fill your story with details: the girl's name, where you met her, how often you used to have sex with her.
after that people may want to see the girl's pictures so steal some photos from a random instagram, you will show the photos any time they ask if you had a girlfriend.
Terrible idea. What if they say they wanna meet them irl?

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Zephir
they'll figure it out eventually. Most hot girls know within 10 min of talking to you.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Most hot girls know within 10 min of talking to you.
No, it depends on how you act, if you act like a beta bitch she will think you're a virgin even if you have been with over a dozen women.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Zephir
No, it depends on how you act, if you act like a beta bitch she will think you're a virgin even if you have been with over a dozen women.
Cope. It's already over if she asks these types of questions. She knows.
Lying is low IQ if you're trying to fuck. You're better off leaving it ambiguous IMO.

Weishaupt

Weishaupt

Mewcel
It's about how you act huh?

Which one of these people do you think is a virgin?

This guy:
maKktrTu_400x400.jpeg

Or this guy:
eggman.jpg

H

hatER

Founding Father of the Knights of Saint Elliot
the bitches won't be laughing as i'm driving my van through the streets...

of grand theft auto