NEVER TELL NORMIES YOUR GETTING PLASTIC SURGERY

D

Deleted member 2816

Bronze
Niggas will say ‘I don’t care what people think’. If you don’t care what people think, then why the duck are you looksmaxing in the first place? So you can look good in the mirror? :lul::lul::lul:

You clearly do give a fuck what people think if your getting surgery in the first place so that argument is redundant.

The point is, there is ZERO BENEFIT in telling normies you’re getting plastic surgery. ZERO and if anything, it is going to NEGATIVELY IMPACT your social life. I don’t give a fuck if you have the worlds most loyal and supportive friends and family. Plastic surgery is NOT SOCIALLY ACCEPTED among normies. They will always subconsciously think you have BDD, are insecure, are a fraud, are a fake, etc.. regardless of what they say to you, and the way you are treated by them will be different.

So, the point is NEVER ADMIT you had surgery, unless you say it’s for health reasons.

But STILL GET THE SURGERY. Don’t confuse my point. Definitely get the surgery REGARDLESS because looks halo everything as we know.

But you know what society hates as much as an ugly person? A FRAUD. Somebody who took a shortcut to get themselves in a superior position. Especially with MEN. (It is different with girls as they are seen as an object in society so it’s okay in society’s eyes for women to have surgery )

KEEP LOOKSMAXING, KEEP GETTING YOUR SURGERIES, BUT DONT LET YOUR NORMIE FRIENDS KNOW YOURE GETTING THEM FOR AESTHETIC REASONS.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wastedspermcel, John Cracovizk, Deprived and 53 others
Niggas will say ‘I don’t care what people think’. If you don’t care what people think, then why the duck are you looksmaxing in the first place? So you can look good in the mirror? :lul::lul::lul:

You clearly do give a fuck what people think if your getting surgery in the first place so that argument is redundant.

The point is, there is ZERO BENEFIT in telling normies you’re getting plastic surgery. ZERO and if anything, it is going to NEGATIVELY IMPACT your social life. I don’t give a fuck if you have the worlds most loyal and supportive friends and family. Plastic surgery is NOT SOCIALLY ACCEPTED among normies. They will always subconsciously think you have BDD, are insecure, are a fraud, are a fake, etc.. regardless of what they say to you and this will affect how you are treated with them.

So, the point is NEVER ADMIT you had surgery, unless you say it’s for health reasons.

But STILL GET THE SURGERY. Don’t confuse my point. Definitely get the surgery REGARDLESS because looks halo everything as we said.

But you know what society hates as much as an ugly person? A FRAUD. Somebody who took a shortcut to get themselves in a certain position. Especially with MEN. (It is different with girls as they are seen as an object in society so it’s okay in society us eyes)

KEEP LOOKSMAXING, KEEP GETTING YOUR SURGERIES, BUT DONT LET YOUR NORMIE FRIENDS KNOW YOURE GETTING THEM FOR AESTHETIC REASONS.
Some things you can’t hide. I will not be able to hide my rhino so I will be open about it.

Bimax is full on secrecy tho

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, coolguy1, Deleted member 16834 and 6 others
Some things you can’t hide. I will not be able to hide my rhino so I will be open about it.

nah tbh just say some blue pilled shit like late puberty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, Danish_Retard, Alvaro and 3 others

Just say it was for health reasons, you couldn’t breathe or some shit and as you were getting it fixed you decided to change a couple things.

Bimax can easily be passed as sleep apnea TBH anyway

• +1
Reactions: ALP, coolguy1, Danish_Retard and 4 others
nah tbh just say some blue pilled shit like late puberty
I have so many subhuman blackheads around my nose so when I get a rhino I’ll say I just used skincare

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Danish_Retard, TopzCat1 and 5 others
That's why Salludon doesn't want to admit he had fillers/implants he wants it to seem natural ie (mewing - chewing - chin tucking - bonesmashing)

While amnesia had the balls to tell us what he did yet he is 34 and Salludon is 26/7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Tallooksmaxxer, ALP and 9 others
Just say it was for health reasons, you couldn’t breathe or some shit and as you were getting it fixed you decided to change a couple things.

Yeah but I can’t hide that I had a nose job. People aren’t retarded. They know it’s for aesthetic purposes. It would just make me look like a bitch who can’t stand for my own decision.

Bimax won’t even be noticed as I’m constantly jutting my jaw. I will just be gone for 3 months

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and SOS-Sonic
Yeah but I can’t hide that I had a nose job. People aren’t retarded. They know it’s for aesthetic purposes. It would just make me look like a bitch who can’t stand for my own decision.

Bimax won’t even be noticed as I’m constantly jutting my jaw. I will just be gone for 3 months
Fairs, I won’t be telling people about mine. I guess if your fixing a hooked nose it’s obvious. But with a bulbous nose you can get away with it tbh

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member
That's why Salludon doesn't want to admit he had fillers/implants he wants it to seem natural ie (mewing - chewing - chin tucking - bonesmashing)

While amnesia had the balls to tell us what he did yet he is 34 and Salludon is 26/7
That’s because Salludon is high IQ. He wouldn’t be so admired if people thought it was because of surgery. In fact he would be envied and despised by normies. That’s the truth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, LooksmaxxHopeful and Kroker
I have so many subhuman blackheads around my nose so when I get a rhino I’ll say I just used skincare
true dat skincare started to work:feelsohh::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member
This is the good thing about having no friends. I don't have to tell anyone shit. Once I ascend I can start making friends.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 26092, UnluckyRedSmith and 12 others
This is the good thing about having no friends. I don't have to tell anyone shit. Once I ascend I can start making friends.
One of very few benefits of being a lonelicel:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ALP, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Normies Are The very definition of Crabs in a bucket

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ALP, Danish_Retard and 7 others
Also don't black pill normies

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, UnluckyRedSmith, ALP and 8 others

The point is, there is ZERO BENEFIT in telling normies you’re getting plastic surgery. ZERO and if anything, it is going to NEGATIVELY IMPACT your social life. I don’t give a fuck if you have the worlds most loyal and supportive friends and family. Plastic surgery is NOT SOCIALLY ACCEPTED among normies. They will always subconsciously think you have BDD, are insecure, are a fraud, are a fake, etc.. regardless of what they say to you, and the way you are treated by them will be different.

But STILL GET THE SURGERY. Don’t confuse my point. Definitely get the surgery REGARDLESS because looks halo everything as we know.

But you know what society hates as much as an ugly person? A FRAUD. Somebody who took a shortcut to get themselves in a superior position. Especially with MEN. (It is different with girls as they are seen as an object in society so it’s okay in society’s eyes for women to have surgery )

You could be caring for personal benefit, like to get a girl friend, otherwise you will be lonely. You are only getting the surgery for one function so woudln't really care about "people" like strangers

You could be caring for personal benefit, like to get a girl friend, otherwise you will be lonely. You are only getting the surgery for one function so woudln't really care about "people" like strangers
It’s always a personal benefit, ppl aren’t getting surgeries to benefit the whole world lol. Either way, if your doing it to not be lonely then that means you want company so you wouldn’t want to lose your normie friends either by telling them

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and plneet
If you get surgeries you need to find new friends and delete all old pictures of yourself. Peoples first impression of you is how people will remember you. For example if a fat guy was fat all his life and suddenly lost weight , people he knew will always remember him as the fat guy.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, UnluckyRedSmith, ALP and 9 others
Good thread 100% agreed, keep everything a secret from everyone, the halo effect from looks comes from the perception that there was no intervention

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ALP, cardiologist and 2 others
I'd extend that you shouldn't even talk extensively about your soft-maxxing, don't talk about taking hair loss meds, skincare routine, or talk too much about you going to the gym.

Someone in another thread (I'm paraphrasing idk if someone can find the thread I'm talking about) but you're supposed to come off as you don't even think about your looks but you look good anyway, you just effortlessly look good.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, ALP, Tallooksmaxxer and 13 others
I love this forums. It's like a cult, we have our language, and we understand each other. However; everybody is kind of autistic.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Tallooksmaxxer, ALP and 12 others
I'd extend that you shouldn't even talk extensively about your soft-maxxing, don't talk about taking hair loss meds, skincare routine, or talk too much about you going to the gym.

Someone in another thread (I'm paraphrasing idk if someone can find the thread I'm talking about) but you're supposed to come off as you don't even think about your looks but you look good anyway, you just effortlessly look good.
This is exactly it. This is the halo effect. Know you look good, look good, but be perceived as if you don’t really care and that your nonchalant about it.

Someone find this thread for me pls

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ALP, chadmanlet04 and 1 other person

of course people care about how they look, they're not fucking heroin addicted hobos

but that doesn't mean you should be a psychotic motherfucker thinking everyone is against you

your personal improvement should not a be a secret

I'm not saying you should publicly announce it on social media as if you just got married, but don't hide it from your family you fucking weirdo, who gives a fuck, your mom used to wipe the shit off of your asshole as a kid, how are u going to be embarrassed to share your personal life with her

bunch of fucking autists

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
of course people care about how they look, they're not fucking heroin addicted hobos

but that doesn't mean you should be a psychotic motherfucker thinking everyone is against you

I'm not saying you should publicly announce it on social media as if you just got married, but don't hide it from your family you fucking weirdo, who gives a fuck, your mom used to wipe the shit off of your asshole as a kid, how are u going to be embarrassed to share your personal life with her

bunch of fucking autists
Ok buddy, because you tell your mum the truth about everything Dont u

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I have to say I agree with this... I have had multiple surgeries and friends/girlfriends ALWAYS say you don't need it or something ridiculous. After getting the surgery and getting an improvement they admit it looks better but still say 'BUT YOU DIDN'T REALLY NEED IT'. I think it's because normies think as long as you're not disgusting ugly surgery is unnecessary. Maybe 20 years ago that was the case but now you're competing against Chad if you live in a big city.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Lihito, Tallooksmaxxer and 8 others
I've gotten a rhinoplasty 3 months ago. It's not my first PS.

The result is so incredibly natural that I not only think no one would ever notice but even if someone does I really don't mind.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
honestly a smart strat would be to get a buzz cut to distract from the jaw

then gradually when hair grows back ppl won't be that sus

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Danish_Retard, BetaGayFace2 and 1 other person

say you broke your nose at the boxing gym, easy peasy

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
say you broke your nose at the boxing gym, easy peasy
You’re actually aspie if you think a single person buys that lie. It’s just pathetic in people’s eyes if you can’t stand to your decision. Like a wimp.

Saying you corrected your nose cuz you didn’t like it isn’t a big deal.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 17829
You’re actually aspie if you think a single person buys that lie. It’s just pathetic in people’s eyes if you can’t stand to your decision. Like a wimp.

i broke my nose cucky, its extremely common if you spar in boxing

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17829
i broke my nose cucky, its extremely common if you spar in boxing
1) i don’t box
2) there is a difference between them correcting your nose after it’s broken or if they aesthetically remove features like hook, size and bulb (all of which I have). Your nose doesn’t look BETTER after it’s been broken. If it looks better it’s cuz you told the doc to make it better looking. Either way people know you had aesthetic concerns. Real boxers noses look shut cuz they take pride in it.

1) i don’t box
2) there is a difference between them correcting your nose after it’s broken or if they aesthetically remove features like hook, size and bulb (all of which I have). Your nose doesn’t look BETTER after it’s been broken. If it looks better it’s cuz you told the doc to make it better looking. Either way people know you had aesthetic concerns. Real boxers noses look shut cuz they take pride in it.
high inhib excuse finding cuck, go cry to your friends about your 100 step looksmaxing plan and surgeries then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, angelo, Tallooksmaxxer and 6 others

Tell them you just worked on your personality and its their eyes playing tricks on them.

• JFL
Reactions: ALP, chawaje, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Tell them you just worked on your personality and its their eyes playing tricks on them.
This is one is the most dark triad someone make a thread. Envelop normies in smoke - 48 laws of power

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, cardiologist and AsGoodAsItGets
Damn bruv that shit crazy “humans are social creatures” but start talking long enough and your life goes gg.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816

Found the thread i was talking about

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 2816 and Deprived

I'm not saying you should publicly announce it on social media as if you just got married, but don't hide it from your family you fucking weirdo
Not everyone has docile parents like you muh tell your parents. You're literally the most autistic person here.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, ALP, Deleted member 2816 and 1 other person
naw

bimax just say u used them jaw trainers and worked out or som shit lol say that "yeah i was skinny but i was eating like shit so i still had high body fat and a bloated face "

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and cardiologist

youre aspie and basement maxxed to think that isnt a normal thing

This is water tbh...

Cut contact with friends during your surgery time, say your working abroad or sum shit while you have it surgery and recover so they won't wanna see you

Nothing worse than friends finding out you won't hear the end of it.
Say you met new people guys or even girls your flriting with etc, your friends will derail you by saying oh he's had plastic surgery.

RULE 1 ABOUT LOOKSMAXXING- NEVER TALK ABOUT LOOKSMAXXING JUST FKN DO IT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Danish_Retard and cardiologist

Sleep apnea your way through all the normies' questions JFL

ngl this is what's holding me back from committing 100% to surgerymaxxing. You're basically confirming to everyone you know that you're insecure af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I love this forums. It's like a cult, we have our language, and we understand each other. However; everybody is kind of autistic.
so true JFL literally caged

For bimax can I just say sleep apnea? Cuz it's very hard to hide this surgery ngl

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 2816 and Danish_Retard
this thread should be on best of best.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 2816
I told my family and best friends I’m getting procedures done, they accepted it with no issue, aslong as your mentally stable your family will understand with explanation.

AAlso

Justknow if you start getting success as a result of your surgery then normies will try and expose you

Never telling anyone any procedures has always been my stance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and Tallooksmaxxer