Never underestimate Zuckerberg

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙💦
One bad quarter for Meta and suddenly half the reddit investing community suddenly thinks they are smarter than Mark Zuckerberg.

I am not going to waste time wading into the litany of bear case scenarios that everyone has brilliantly laid out now that the stock has already lost like 40% from ATH. (Congrats on the post-mortem brilliance. You guys are real fucking geniuses by the way.)

In regards to the bear case, let’s suffice it to say that yeah, Facebook and ol Zuck could have a bad year or two.

But if you were ever going to stop yoloing dailies for a few days and actually take a long term position in your life, you’d be an absolute smooth brain not to try to scoop up some meta for your retirement.

Instead of puking bullshit about forward P/E, Daily Active Users, revenue per users, time spent in app, and some subjective opinion about whether or not we are going to live with screens on our faces, let’s just talk about Mark.

My position is pretty simple. Mark Zuckerberg is a once in a generation CEO and you are simply misinformed if you do not see it.

Sure he may not come across as the most charismatic Chad out there, and he may not have funny tweets. Perhaps is sense of fashion is shitty. Maybe he does need a better hair cut. And he should probably get some more media training before he testifies in front of congress again.

But the man is a fucking super genius and has a proven track record of being ridiculously competent.

He is literally on a trajectory to be the most successful human being in the history of American capitalism.

He isn’t even middle aged, and he has already achieved as much as - or MORE than - every other billionaire out there.

Let’s take a moment and compare the ages of some major achievers to Mr. Zuckerberg.

• Elon Musk - Age 50 - Sold PayPal at 30, started SpaceX at age 31 became CEO of Tesla at age 37
  • Jeff Bezos - Age 58 - Founded Amazon.com at age 30
  • Warren Buffett - Age 91 - Publicly listed Berkshire Hathaway at age 32
  • Sundar Pichai - Age 49 - Hired as CEO of Google at age 42
  • Tim Cook - Age 61 - Became CEO of Apple at age 50
  • Steve Jobs - Deceased - Invented the iPod at age 46, iPhones at age 52
  • Bill Gates - Age 66 - Released Windows 95 and took the PC world by storm at age 41.
  • Jen-Hsun Huang - Age 58 - Co-founded Nvidia at age 30
  • Lisa Su - Age 52 - Became AMD CEO at age 44.
  • Mark Cuban - Age 63 - Sold broadcast.com and became a billionaire at age 40
  • JK Rowling - Age 56 - Published Harry Potter at 32
  • Oprah Winfrey - Age 68 - Started Oprah Winfrey show at age 32
  • Jamie Dimon - Age 65 - Became CEO of JPMorgan Chase at age 52
As you can see, pretty much all of these people didn’t even start their path to major success until their 30’s or later.

And I did not just cherry pick old CEO’s and famous people. This is the story for pretty much everyone who is ultra successful. I mean, look at the dinosaurs who have climbed their way up DC to run America.

I digress.

Mark Zuckerberg - Age 37 - Founded Facebook at age 20. 1 billion users by age 26. Launched Meta at age 37.

Newsflash fuckwads. Zuckerberg is young enough to be friends with Justin Bieber.

In terms of age, Mark Zuckerberg surpassed the business success of all those other leaders at an age when they were all still going to college parties and trying to get laid.

Today, Zuckerberg is arguably one of the most important people on Earth, his company influences politics and global affairs to an extent that would have given Julius Caesar a 3-day hardon.

Facebook is so big and powerful than American legislators are literally - and rightfully - afraid of it’s influence on your mind.

And this was NOT an accident. I don’t care that the idea for his website came from those Winklefucks. Using the internet to have people interact and post photos with people was NOT a unique concept at the time. There were ENDLESS website and communities trying do this very same thing in the early 2000s. I remember, because unlike all you TikTokin zoomers, I was alive and there:

• MSN
  • MySpace
  • Nexopia
  • Friendster
  • Hi5
  • Second Life
  • Photobucket
  • Forums
  • Chatrooms
  • AND MILLIONS OF SHITTY SEGMENTED ONLINE COMMUNITIES MADE IN HTML
But guess what? At the ripe old age of 23, Mark Zuckerberg saw the trend and built Facebook out from basically nothing. His website is the one that took over the world, not all those others that were trying and had limitless access to capital via the dot com bubble.

He essentially pioneered social media, which is now the dominant cultural medium in our world.

He did it once, and there's a reasonably good chance he can do it again.

And all these little children in the world have spent the formative years of their childhood LIVING on screens. They will flock to a metaverse when it is developed.

If you look at a comparison in career between Zuck and Musk, Zuck is pretty much at the life stage where Musk was when he was rich from PayPal and thinking about Tesla and SpaceX. The difference is that Zuck is 1000 times richers than Musk was, and Zuck can communicate with 2/3 of the planet's pockets with the flick of his thumb.

All those problems you have identified with AR/VR and iOS privacy and shit? I am sure he will figure it out. He is smarter than all of us, and he's still going to running marathons when Tim Cook and Sundar Pichai are admitted to a seniors housing facility.

I am fucking LONG on Mark Zuckerberg, because his career is literally just getting started.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 9801 and 8 others
zuckerberg got lucky when he stole facebook, but his luck has run out. he doesn't have the business acumen of any of the top achievers you named. no one uses facebook anymore, he had to keep buying other people's ideas like instagram and vr just to keep up, and now he has finally failed with meta.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Moggie, currylightskin and 1 other person
He already had success so he cares more about "innovation" than making profit. That's why he spent $500 million to get Biden elected and is trying to turn everyone to the metaverse.

zuckerberg got lucky when he stole facebook, but his luck has run out. he doesn't have the business acumen of any of the top achievers you named. no one uses facebook anymore, he had to keep buying other people's ideas like instagram and vr just to keep up, and now he has finally failed with meta.
He didn't "get lucky". This is the most retarded cope ever. Nobody gets lucky all the way up to being one of the richest men in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Niksy, horizontallytall, ballskin and 3 others

The best thing is that he stole it from 2 jock chads like the skulking rat incel he is :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21244 and 7 others
yep he was nothing but an incel rat and he can't continue his success unless he can buy/steal another existing successul product/service. he miscalculated with vr(oculus). the technology simply wasn't ready to be stolen yet. and now he is stuck with it, lacking the imagination or talent to do anything useful, it fizzled out and cost his company everything. no one wants to do virtual zoom chats with a bunch of cartoon avatars. lol that's some 1999 tier cultural sensibility.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, currylightskin and ALP
He doesn't have business acumen but he has tech acumen.
And he hires better tech gus and better business guys than hm, arguably the best

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and currylightskin
his company went woke all the able talent have jumped ship. he's left with nothing but trannies and gays trying to groom facebook users

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and currylightskin
Hop of his dick
One bad quarter for Meta and suddenly half the reddit investing community suddenly thinks they are smarter than Mark Zuckerberg.

I am not going to waste time wading into the litany of bear case scenarios that everyone has brilliantly laid out now that the stock has already lost like 40% from ATH. (Congrats on the post-mortem brilliance. You guys are real fucking geniuses by the way.)

In regards to the bear case, let’s suffice it to say that yeah, Facebook and ol Zuck could have a bad year or two.

But if you were ever going to stop yoloing dailies for a few days and actually take a long term position in your life, you’d be an absolute smooth brain not to try to scoop up some meta for your retirement.

Instead of puking bullshit about forward P/E, Daily Active Users, revenue per users, time spent in app, and some subjective opinion about whether or not we are going to live with screens on our faces, let’s just talk about Mark.

My position is pretty simple. Mark Zuckerberg is a once in a generation CEO and you are simply misinformed if you do not see it.

Sure he may not come across as the most charismatic Chad out there, and he may not have funny tweets. Perhaps is sense of fashion is shitty. Maybe he does need a better hair cut. And he should probably get some more media training before he testifies in front of congress again.

But the man is a fucking super genius and has a proven track record of being ridiculously competent.

He is literally on a trajectory to be the most successful human being in the history of American capitalism.

He isn’t even middle aged, and he has already achieved as much as - or MORE than - every other billionaire out there.

Let’s take a moment and compare the ages of some major achievers to Mr. Zuckerberg.

• Elon Musk - Age 50 - Sold PayPal at 30, started SpaceX at age 31 became CEO of Tesla at age 37
  • Jeff Bezos - Age 58 - Founded Amazon.com at age 30
  • Warren Buffett - Age 91 - Publicly listed Berkshire Hathaway at age 32
  • Sundar Pichai - Age 49 - Hired as CEO of Google at age 42
  • Tim Cook - Age 61 - Became CEO of Apple at age 50
  • Steve Jobs - Deceased - Invented the iPod at age 46, iPhones at age 52
  • Bill Gates - Age 66 - Released Windows 95 and took the PC world by storm at age 41.
  • Jen-Hsun Huang - Age 58 - Co-founded Nvidia at age 30
  • Lisa Su - Age 52 - Became AMD CEO at age 44.
  • Mark Cuban - Age 63 - Sold broadcast.com and became a billionaire at age 40
  • JK Rowling - Age 56 - Published Harry Potter at 32
  • Oprah Winfrey - Age 68 - Started Oprah Winfrey show at age 32
  • Jamie Dimon - Age 65 - Became CEO of JPMorgan Chase at age 52
As you can see, pretty much all of these people didn’t even start their path to major success until their 30’s or later.

And I did not just cherry pick old CEO’s and famous people. This is the story for pretty much everyone who is ultra successful. I mean, look at the dinosaurs who have climbed their way up DC to run America.

I digress.

Mark Zuckerberg - Age 37 - Founded Facebook at age 20. 1 billion users by age 26. Launched Meta at age 37.

Newsflash fuckwads. Zuckerberg is young enough to be friends with Justin Bieber.

In terms of age, Mark Zuckerberg surpassed the business success of all those other leaders at an age when they were all still going to college parties and trying to get laid.

Today, Zuckerberg is arguably one of the most important people on Earth, his company influences politics and global affairs to an extent that would have given Julius Caesar a 3-day hardon.

Facebook is so big and powerful than American legislators are literally - and rightfully - afraid of it’s influence on your mind.

And this was NOT an accident. I don’t care that the idea for his website came from those Winklefucks. Using the internet to have people interact and post photos with people was NOT a unique concept at the time. There were ENDLESS website and communities trying do this very same thing in the early 2000s. I remember, because unlike all you TikTokin zoomers, I was alive and there:

• MSN
  • MySpace
  • Nexopia
  • Friendster
  • Hi5
  • Second Life
  • Photobucket
  • Forums
  • Chatrooms
  • AND MILLIONS OF SHITTY SEGMENTED ONLINE COMMUNITIES MADE IN HTML
But guess what? At the ripe old age of 23, Mark Zuckerberg saw the trend and built Facebook out from basically nothing. His website is the one that took over the world, not all those others that were trying and had limitless access to capital via the dot com bubble.

He essentially pioneered social media, which is now the dominant cultural medium in our world.

He did it once, and there's a reasonably good chance he can do it again.

And all these little children in the world have spent the formative years of their childhood LIVING on screens. They will flock to a metaverse when it is developed.

If you look at a comparison in career between Zuck and Musk, Zuck is pretty much at the life stage where Musk was when he was rich from PayPal and thinking about Tesla and SpaceX. The difference is that Zuck is 1000 times richers than Musk was, and Zuck can communicate with 2/3 of the planet's pockets with the flick of his thumb.

All those problems you have identified with AR/VR and iOS privacy and shit? I am sure he will figure it out. He is smarter than all of us, and he's still going to running marathons when Tim Cook and Sundar Pichai are admitted to a seniors housing facility.

I am fucking LONG on Mark Zuckerberg, because his career is literally just getting started.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and currylightskin
Do you think Zuckerberg purposely give off incelish trait to seem more innocuous? He definitely benefited from seeming like a nerd going against two Harvard Olympian chads

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
how do you plan to make your fortune bro? or have you already?

• +1
Dr. Zuckerberg and the MetaVerse of Madness

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and currylightskin
he tried to steal the idea of snapchat and failed

• +1
I won't speak to the far future but Zuck is a bit of a robot. In b4 post of him getting cucked with his girl

Secondly, we don't need to ride shorts daily to know certain things are coming.

For example, summer 2017 was another prime opportunity to profit from Facebook - at the time, the thought was naively to boom off of tech, but Democrats' blaming of Facebook and the rise of competitors in meta's own Instagram took away any cool veneer it had had, and certain foresighted and/or lucky individuals made killings from options

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 17791
how do you plan to make your fortune bro? or have you already?
Secret yakhi but if I get into it every single naughty boy from this forum is ascending hard 😻😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Secret yakhi but if I get into it every single naughty boy from this forum is ascending hard 😻😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙
you can tell me by Dm honestly...i have some reserves and willing to share yakhi :Comfy:

• Love it
he is jew.

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop and currylightskin
Mark shekelberg

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, currylightskin and Deleted member 17829
He already had success so he cares more about "innovation" than making profit. That's why he spent $500 million to get Biden elected and is trying to turn everyone to the metaverse.

He didn't "get lucky". This is the most retarded cope ever. Nobody gets lucky all the way up to being one of the richest men in the world.
Truest pwrson on this forum

He got a hair transplant
36f62e49f8920ed6b105426fa073669a

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and socialcel