never understood why people hate black people

darkness97

darkness97

Solstice
i saw some graffiti on the bus it said, "i hate niggers i wish slavery would return"

another one was of a black dude in a stall and someone wrote "monkey" on it. this was at my uni

I remember this fat nerd gave me the finger as soon as i got off the bus

which one of you is responsible for this shit? can i just fucking live bruh?! never understood why people hate us. we are not powerful enough to actually affect your life in a meaningful long-lasting way. where is all this hatred coming from?

michael jordan laughing GIF

which one of you wrote that shit?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: proxyy, (In)CelibatePsycho2, EdgyFashionist and 24 others
it was me nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, Andremln, sb23 and 16 others
it was @cromagnon

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, Andremln, not__cel and 8 others
just take a look at crime statistics then sort by race

• +1
Reactions: Andremln, watah, k99 and 13 others
No one hates them but because foids are not attracted to blacks there is inherent friction between whites and blacks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, Ascеnd, Andremln and 8 others
against other blacks
The simple answer is because black people are the most degenerate race in the world with a constant victim mindset who blames everyone else for their problems. That’s a surface level answer. I’m sure there are individual blacks who are good hearted like you but the majority of ur race is not like that

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ascеnd, k99, bedes and 14 others
The simple answer is because black people are the most degenerate race in the world with a constant victim mindset who blames everyone else for their problems. That’s a surface level answer. I’m sure there are individual blacks who are good hearted like you but the majority of ur race is not like that
This kid knows so much about bbc at such a young age, nice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 33711, nathan and 7 others
No one hates them but because foids are not attracted to blacks
?? :feelshmm: ??
there is inherent friction between whites and blacks.
white people hate black people because black people are bitter that they can't fuck white women? Again, that doesn't really affect white people in any real way. people who experience this would more not associate with blacks rather than become super racist.

that seems a little weird to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, DarkAscender and ey88
No one hates them but because foids are not attracted to blacks there is inherent friction between whites and blacks.
I wouldn’t say no one hates them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
that seems a little weird to me.
Again, it's simple. Foids are not attracted to blacks, they are only attracted to whites. The whole point of life is to have romantic relationship with the opposite sex. That's why blacks hate whites and in turn this creates friction between the races.
Go to lolcow dot farm right now and SURPRISE they are worshipping white chads, not black or any other race.

It's cause you're ugly and people don't like ugly, blackness has something to do with it but not every black is hated since there are handsome people with black skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Ascending2Tyrone, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
IMG 6450

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Again, it's simple. Foids are not attracted to blacks, they are only attracted to whites. The whole point of life is to have romantic relationship with the opposite sex. That's why blacks hate whites and in turn this creates friction between the races.
Go to lolcow dot farm right now and SURPRISE they are worshipping white chads, not black or any other race.
hmm, maybe you're right.

it does seem a bit weird though. it doesn't really reflect my experiences but i guess that doesn't really matter when compared to the experiences of others. i find that black people who really like white women are incredibly nice to white people in general as an 'in'.

black people have more of a reason to actually not like other blacks. not whites. i find that the blacks who really like white women, hate other black people and will try to screw black people over to look good to them. but this isn't an exclusive thing to blacks either.

It's cause you're ugly and people don't like ugly, blackness has something to do with it but not every black is hated since there are handsome people with black skin.
this seems to me like the best answer. it aligns with what i already think. people are often to referring to things that are more of nuisance than anything. i find that whites in general don't hate black people they just don't notice them. Better looking/popular blacks are only just able to get an 'in' to their social settings.

what do you mean by "blackness" specifically.

• Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air
this seems to me like the best answer. it aligns with what i already think. people are often to referring to things that are more of nuisance than anything. i find that whites in general don't hate black people they just don't notice them. Better looking/popular blacks are only just able to get an 'in' to their social settings.

what do you mean by "blackness" specifically.
It's harder to be handsome as a black since most blacks lack periorbitals ( a necessity in craniofacial aesthetics ) and they have the worst soft tissue contrast / colouring amongst any ethnic group : everything is black except the sclera (compare it to red lips, light iris, lighter skin, darker thicker eyebrows, etc.)

So, in this way being black contributes to being ugly which contributes to being hated.

In the same way being fat contributes to being ugly and thus hated and any x-phobia of your choice, these are all lookism problems under different names.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and darkness97
The simple answer is because black people are the most degenerate race in the world with a constant victim mindset who blames everyone else for their problems.
in what ways are they degenerate? more degenerate than who?

is there anything that you can truly say about blacks that is truly exclusive to blacks? in my view there is nothing really unique to what black people do or say that a white person wouldn't do. To add to that, Blacks were hated before they even had a chance to independent actors.

@NZb6Air gave the best answer in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and NZb6Air
in what ways are they degenerate? more degenerate than who?
Majority of black have no father in their life. vast majority are poor and don’t work leeching off of welfare (not being honest, working people). Just look up welfare rates by race in the US. hoods full of crime, rape and poverty. even when not poor, rich blacks make up exponentially moor crime then their white counterparts. majority of gangs and criminals in the us, are black. of course there are Latinos who fit this category as well, Asians etc but the majority of these things are made up by black people.
is there anything that you can truly say about blacks that is truly exclusive to blacks?
no, of course not, they still make up the majority of the things I listed before. just because it isn’t exclusive to them doesn’t mean it’s a problem mainly attributed to them. most black kids have single mothers. so do some white kids. does that disqualify the fact it effects black kids in majority? no
in my view there is nothing really unique to what black people do or say that a white person wouldn't do.
well yes, each person is different. but we can still measure in generality (if that makes sense, trying to articulate this correctly)
To add to that, Blacks were hated before they even had a chance to independent actors.
well if you were hated as a race in the past and still are maybe you have some self exploring as a people’s to do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
Just get rich

Majority of black have no father in their life. vast majority are poor and don’t work leeching off of welfare (not being honest, working people). Just look up welfare rates by race in the US. hoods full of crime, rape and poverty. even when not poor, rich blacks make up exponentially moor crime then their white counterparts. majority of gangs and criminals in the us, are black. of course there are Latinos who fit this category as well, Asians etc but the majority of these things are made up by black people.

but why would you actually care about this though? who cares if black kids don't have dads and are killing each other? that's their problem. I'd understand if you were black and were actually affected by these things but you're not.

sure blacks can cry and blame whites for all their problems and some of its warranted some its not. but at the end of it all. Blacks as a whole haven't done anything to you, so why hate them? You're not even expected to help them in any real way.

but why would you actually care about this though? who cares if black kids don't have dads and are killing each other? that's their problem. I'd understand if you were black and were actually affected by these things but you're not.

sure blacks can cry and blame you for all their problems and some of its warranted some its not. but at the end of it all. Blacks as a whole haven't done anything to you, so why hate them?
except blacks are killing whites. yes majority is black on black but blacks kill whites on average far more than we kill you. you also rob us more. rape our children more. So yes it does affect us. And they are doing things to us as a whole. Literally just go read racial crime statuses on the fbis website

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 33711
except blacks are killing whites. yes majority is black on black but blacks kill whites on average far more than we kill you. you also rob us more. rape our children more. So yes it does affect us. And they are doing things to us as a whole. Literally just go read racial crime statuses on the fbis website

so what you're telling me is that you liked black people until you read the crime statistics?

you're telling me that despite whites and blacks committing the same crimes, you like white people more because they do it statistically less?

to be logically consistent, if you came across a black man who killed 5 whites kids, and a white man that killed 3 black kids. you would like the white guy more simply because he did it "less". that's really weird logic.

The right answer is to prefer neither.

I'm guessing you're a kid, which is why you're not really answering the question. You don't need to justify you're feeling with statistics you don't actually care about. it's fine to not like black people for no 'good reason'. it's your life. just understand that it is racist and nonsensical.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and GunDevilHybrid
so what you're telling me is that you liked black people until you read the crime statistics?

you're telling me that despite whites and blacks committing the same crimes, you like white people more because they do it statistically less?

to be logically consistent, if you came across a black man who killed 5 whites kids, and a white man that killed 3 black kids. you would like the white guy more simply because he did it "less". that's really weird logic.

The right answer is to prefer neither.

I'm guessing you're a kid, which is why you're not really answering the question. You don't need to justify you're feeling with statistics you don't actually care about. it's fine to not like black people for no 'good reason'. it's your life. just understand that it is racist and nonsensical.
i will respond tmrw

i will respond tmrw
IN ADDITION, i forgot this banger of a point. you are actually more likely to get killed by someone who is white. someone's who is related to you. your "children" are more likely going to get raped by someone who is white. the person who will rape your child be will your child's friend, uncle, priest.

i can't believe i forgot this point. SO WITH YOUR OWN LOGIC YOU SHOULD HATE WHITE PEOPLE MORE

Charlie Murphy Laugh GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and sportsmogger

sure blacks can cry and blame whites for all their problems and some of its warranted some its not. but at the end of it all. Blacks as a whole haven't done anything to you, so why hate them? You're not even expected to help them in any real way.
Its the people who don't like blacks that have probably not spoken to many black people before. And think they know everything there is to know abt them from some police reports or random 50 iq rappers on the internet. These ppl are all just giving us a bad rep.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
lookz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and wishIwasSalludon
Massive cope, whites spread the most degeneracy and kill the most people and fuck dogs and rape kids but everyone loves them. The reason people hate blacks is because theyre the lowest on the social hierarchy. You start off hating blacks and then you look for reasons to justify it not the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd and Gengar
i saw some graffiti on the bus it said, "i hate niggers i wish slavery would return"

another one was of a black dude in a stall and someone wrote "monkey" on it. this was at my uni

I remember this fat nerd gave me the finger as soon as i got off the bus

which one of you is responsible for this shit? can i just fucking live bruh?! never understood why people hate us. we are not powerful enough to actually affect your life in a meaningful long-lasting way. where is all this hatred coming from?

michael jordan laughing GIF

which one of you wrote that shit?
Because blacks are the lowest ranking socially same reason people bully ugly or autistic people

Massive cope, whites spread the most degeneracy and kill the most people and fuck dogs and rape kids but everyone loves them. The reason people hate blacks is because theyre the lowest on the social hierarchy. You start off hating blacks and then you look for reasons to justify it not the other way around.
go to africa and tell me if u rlly believe whites are the most degenerate race

go watch niggers get burned to death in the middle of tires with gasoline poured all over them for stealing a piece of bread
and then go to a nordic country after doing this
and tell me which one is worser

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Sprinkles, klip11 and 2 others
constant victim mindset
:unsure: wait a moment how is it a victim mindset if you admit theyre the most hated? Thats not a victim mindset its a victim reality

:unsure: wait a moment how is it a victim mindset if you admit theyre the most hated? Thats not a victim mindset its a victim reality
they have a victim mindset because they constantly whine and bitch about slavery and other "societal issues" that effect literally everybody, twenty four fucking seven

every race has been enslaved, every race faces societal disadvantages, yet niggers are the only ones who bitch about it constantly everywhere. they're also the most entitled. "we needz duh welfare and reperashuns bc uhhh evul wypipo did slavary!!!" just fucking lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, greywind and wishIwasSalludon
I don't hate you or any black people personally, I've gotten along with several blacks, but it's pretty much an objective fact that the world would be a better place if every black person dropped dead tomorrow.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 33711, YungTrappa and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Out of all non-whites, I like blacks the most. :Comfy:

I’m brown myself.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, sportsmogger and wishIwasSalludon
the most entitled. "we needz duh welfare and reperashuns bc uhhh evul wypipo did slavary!!!" just fucking lol
native americans got reperations, white slave owners got reperations, japs got reparations literally every group got reperations...

except them how is that entitlement

native americans got reperations, white slave owners got reperations, japs got reparations literally every group got reperations...

except them how is that entitlement
each of these groups got their reperations while it was still directly effecting them

how are black descendants, 200 years later, hurt by slavery?

they didnt experience it

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
disproportionate crime rate, low iq, low impulse control, lack of self governing capacity, high rate of criminal psychopathy, schizophrenia, etc, etc.

no one would have a problem with niggers if they were still ugly, black, and obese, but at least had some self awareness and an iq that is capable of anticipating consequences or understanding hypotheticals. it's a per capita issue, btw. so don't cherry pick random non thug niggers

also black culture, especially rap, absolutely sucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Ascеnd, Sprinkles and 4 others
Out of all non-whites, I like blacks the most. :Comfy:

I’m brown myself.
Tbh unironically
Asians have IQ
Whites have everything
Blacks have athleticism

What do browns have? Nothing. Literally just downgraded whites/whatever else. At least blacks have one aspect of them that's genetically superior.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and sportsmogger
each of these groups got their reperations while it was still directly effecting them

how are black descendants, 200 years later, hurt by slavery?

they didnt experience it
literally every race hates niggers, at what point do you blame niggers and not everyone else?

I agree that whites spread the most degeneracy. Blacks just make good use of it, but if it weren’t for whites enabling / spreading degeneracy, it wouldn’t have happened. You think Fatima from Africa can get away with twerking in Saudi Arabia? Meanwhile Shaniqua from Compton can twerk inside of the White House and have Joe Biden twerk next to her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, Sprinkles, Deleted member 33711 and 2 others
They commit crime, act degenerate and lawless, never take accountability for anything and blame white people for their shortcomings. They have poor impulse control and tend to behave obnoxiously. This is the general trend, although there are good black people ofc.

Tbh unironically
Asians have IQ
Whites have everything
Blacks have athleticism

What do browns have? Nothing. Literally just downgraded whites/whatever else. At least blacks have one aspect of them that's genetically superior.
We have culture. :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 33711 and sportsmogger
go watch niggers get burned to death in the middle of tires with gasoline poured all over them for stealing a piece of bread
you could reverse the scenario and say the same thing about serial killers

go to africa and tell me if u rlly believe whites are the most degenerate race
I mean on a global scale yea most definetely. Porn, feminism, the miltary industrial complex, racemixing etc are all white inventions

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and wishIwasSalludon