never understood why people hate black people

Don't bother asking here OP, you're arguing with literal children.

Anyways the reason why negroes in the US are so violent (and therefore hated) is because of their gang culture combined with poverty.

If you look at Nigerian immigrants in the US, they actually outperform white people in wealth and education. It's not some retarded biological race issue, it's a culture issue in the US specifically. Yet even criticizing that and low-IQ rap music gets you called racist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Afro_Kang, JorJor and wishIwasSalludon
you had everything

virgin aryan white females don't exist, long nosed subhumans have reduced your people to slaves and are now letting in hordes of ethnics, if whites so great, what happened?, why great replacement for great race? where is the family unit?
the only reason jews are fucking us over rn is bc they're manipulative, slimy snakes who at every chance grasp onto power and fuck everybody else over even when said ppl helped them before

theres a reasons those cucks have been kicked out of like 109 countries, they're sleazy scum

we as a people just have to wake up. they're easy to remove, similar to vermin. if they were untouchable godlike masters of manipulation hitler wouldnt of genocided them and kicked them out :ROFLMAO: all it requires is a mass awakening for the juden to collapse

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
The simple answer is because black people are the most degenerate race in the world with a constant victim mindset who blames everyone else for their problems. That’s a surface level answer. I’m sure there are individual blacks who are good hearted like you but the majority of ur race is not like that

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
you even accept being degenerate and contributing to the demise of the white race, jova :feelskek: exactly what the jew wants
it was a joke retard, im literally talking to a white foid rn, i would never race mix

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 78207 and depressionmaxxing
we've bene equally as violent as everyone else for millennia
bro youve been more violent:lul: its true other races have been violent but come on for gods sake the very first thing whites did when they said to africa was eat an african dude they found on the beach:lul:

• Hmm...
i saw some graffiti on the bus it said, "i hate niggers i wish slavery would return"

another one was of a black dude in a stall and someone wrote "monkey" on it. this was at my uni

I remember this fat nerd gave me the finger as soon as i got off the bus

which one of you is responsible for this shit? can i just fucking live bruh?! never understood why people hate us. we are not powerful enough to actually affect your life in a meaningful long-lasting way. where is all this hatred coming from?

michael jordan laughing GIF

which one of you wrote that shit?
R u retarded? Theyre violent criminals.

Thats why everyone all across the world accuses them of being... violent criminals..

Notice that the "racists" never accuse Asians of being violent criminals.. cuz theres no evidence of that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 33711 and cromagnon
bro youve been more violent:lul: its true other races have been violent but come on for gods sake the very first thing whites did when they said to africa was eat an african dude they found on the beach:lul:
bro wtf source ? :ROFLMAO: i dont believe that random colonizers after landing on a beach would just feast on a nigger :forcedsmile:

and not true, each race has been as violent as us if not more in the past,

berbers enslaved euros, japs massacre the chinese, etc etc etc, you cant solely call us the most "violent" peoples when literally every other race in history has done stuff on equal levels as us

i wouldnt even bargain colonization is equal to the stuff others have done, we built hospitals, bridges, etc in africa for the people to enjoy, yes there were a fair share of massacres and human rights abuses like leopold of belgium but generally we dont have a bad track record with colonizing other peoples

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and wishIwasSalludon
so what you're telling me is that you liked black people until you read the crime statistics?
this @cromagnon thinks he became racist after reading about "muh facts" when in reality hes racist due to his human nature.

• +1
this @cromagnon thinks he became racist after reading about "muh facts" when in reality hes racist due to his human nature.
well yes of course im racist simply bc im human at the basis of it but theres a reason i hate blacks more than other ethnics :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, wishIwasSalludon and ItsOver999
racism is simply human nature, protecting ur tribe
tribe is pure delusion, capitalism is here.
u are better by grades by money by intelligence by looks. those are the 2024 tribes.

lot of white dude think because they are white they born with +10 in every stat,

but if you got nothing and you still think u worth smth just an annoying larper.

well yes of course im racist simply bc im human at the basis of it but theres a reason i hate blacks more than other ethnics :forcedsmile:
Even jews?

• +1
Muh colonization..

Nigger ZERO whites in the current year in America are colonizing people.

Thousands of Blacks daily in America are commiting violent crimes retard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
tribe is pure delusion, capitalism is here.
u are better by grades by money by intelligence by looks. those are the 2024 tribes.

lot of white dude think because they are white they born with +10 in every stat,

but if you got nothing and you still think u worth smth just an annoying larper.
tribalism is not pure delusion, we are limited to our primal instincts in almost everyway, isnt this legit one of the tenets of the blackpill?

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
@murdah its cute how u r black and i think are against my side but u still upvote my posts like u agree lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and cromagnon
Muh colonization..

Nigger ZERO whites in the current year in America are colonizing people.

Thousands of Blacks daily in America are commiting violent crimes retard.
Thoughts on hispanics? Ally or foe

@murdah its cute how u r black and i think are against my side but u still upvote my posts like u agree lol
murdah is mixed and racist i think idk

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 33711 and wishIwasSalludon
ZERO whites in America are colonizing people
youre saying that as if whites dont regulary bomb ethnic countries and fund wars to kill millions of people. And youre completely missing the point that on a global level whites are the most violent race. Why do you think throught european history youve killed eachother more than any other group?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
I agree, I was never against that idea that blacks commit the most crimes per capita.

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver999
Thoughts on hispanics? Ally or foe
Idk.. allies.. i feel like theyre not violent if theyre not in the cartel. Well i mean optimally probably everyone but whites and asians should be killed but im fine with Hispanics tbh.

• JFL
youre saying that as if whites dont regulary bomb ethnic countries and fund wars to kill millions of people.
yet again

kikes control nato
kikes pull the strings
kike cause wars in the middle east
KIKES running the global banks took down people like gaddafi who were trying to make the middle east west independent

stop blaming things on whites, i hate to do the classic "muh jews responsible for everything bad" but it quite literally is true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 33711
youre saying that as if whites dont regulary bomb ethnic countries and fund wars to kill millions of people. And youre completely missing the point that on a global level whites are the most violent race. Why do you think throught european history youve killed eachother more than any other group?
Blacks on average commit the most crimes disproportionate to their population, that is true but whites have also committed a lot of atrocities throughout history i.e King Leopold IMG 3306

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
tribalism is not pure delusion, we are limited to our primal instincts in almost everyway, isnt this legit one of the tenets of the blackpill?

yeah so why i can betray someone of your tribe by passing him money, status, drugs or whatever.
why becky want to fuck tyrone ?
why chad pref an angry latina ?
why when i go to LA and i see those zombie on fentanyl who have legit only their primal instinct left, i cant differentiate if they are black or white because i only see trashes?

i only believe in social class, its either u rich its either u poor.

Depends on their ancestry
Why? Argentina is the whitest hispanic country and their country is a economic shithole lol.

• +1
yeah so why i can betray someone of your tribe by passing him money, status, drugs or whatever.
why becky want to fuck tyrone ?
why chad pref an angry latina ?
why when i go to LA and i see those zombie on fentanyl who have legit only their primal instinct left, i cant differentiate if they are black or white because i only see trashes?

i only believe in social class, its either u rich its either u poor.
social class is just tribal hierarchy in a different form

Notice that the "racists" never accuse Asians of being violent criminals.. cuz theres no evidence of that
Yea but whites are also violent but they dont get nearly as much hate

ok how are whites violent
and dont say muh wars bc literally every race in history has fought just as much as we have. difference is we kept RECORDS of it

• +1
Have the time to check the stories of the European explorers around the world and the practices of indigenous tribes. The reason they don't commit in mass atrocities is becase they never had access to the material needed. Afro-Americans have some acces to minor material nowadays and . . .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
the only reason jews are fucking us over rn is bc they're manipulative, slimy snakes who at every chance grasp onto power and fuck everybody else over even when said ppl helped them before

theres a reasons those cucks have been kicked out of like 109 countries, they're sleazy scum

we as a people just have to wake up. they're easy to remove, similar to vermin. if they were untouchable godlike masters of manipulation hitler wouldnt of genocided them and kicked them out :ROFLMAO: all it requires is a mass awakening for the juden to collapse
the only people i know that have insane hatred towards jews are always schizo
never seen an exception

• JFL
ok how are whites violent
Am I exaggerating when saying that a part of whites are by far the kindest and most sensible people on Earth?

• +1
  • JFL
the only people i know that have insane hatred agaisn't jews are always schizo
never seen an exception
anyone with half a brain will easily recognize jews are a poison to society

ofc though i forgot if you hold any opinion that isnt exact to mainstream belief ur schizo!!

social class is just tribal hierarchy in a different form

yeah, C A P I T A L I S M.

you just better or not, and sometimes being white is clearly not enough.

anyone with half a brain will easily recognize jews are a poison to society

ofc though i forgot if you hold any opinion that isnt exact to mainstream belief ur schizo!!
i dont give a shit about jews if im being honest, never met one.

the only people i know that have insane hatred towards jews are always schizo
never seen an exception
Thousands of territories pertaining to 109 countries.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Am I exaggerating when saying that a part of whites are by far the kindest and most sensible people on Earth?
no, theres a reason we make up majority of environmental care groups, and animal protection groups etc, i could go on and on about how much we help the earth and everyone but im not gonna waste my time

i dont believe that random colonizers after landing on a beach would just feast on a nigger

Whites actually have a history of eating niggers, whites would eat their black slaves. They also ate egyptians too but they arent black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and cromagnon