never understood why people hate black people

fake bs rumor.

i only believe the portuguese sailors cookin up a niggr and eating him bc it was a last resort. nobody would eat a nigger as their first chpice
whites actually did eat niggers btw

, i would be fine with blacks if that were the case but it is not lol
then why do whites hate nigerian immigrants in america?

whites actually did eat niggers btw
im not reading "The Delectable Negro" nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207, wishIwasSalludon and Debetro
i hate african americans more, africans are relatively ok in america ngl (cant say the same for europe), although i still want them out

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
i hate african americans more, africans are relatively ok in america ngl (cant say the same for europe), although i still want them out
their children become the same as every other amerinigger tho

• Hmm...
i saw some graffiti on the bus it said, "i hate niggers i wish slavery would return"

another one was of a black dude in a stall and someone wrote "monkey" on it. this was at my uni

I remember this fat nerd gave me the finger as soon as i got off the bus

which one of you is responsible for this shit? can i just fucking live bruh?! never understood why people hate us. we are not powerful enough to actually affect your life in a meaningful long-lasting way. where is all this hatred coming from?

michael jordan laughing GIF

which one of you wrote that shit?
They smell, they talk disgustingly, they are annoying and I hate them

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
im not reading "The Delectable Negro" nigga
I'm not reading something that starts with "Winner of the 2015 LGBT Studies Award" either.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
lets wrap this up, i need to read 25 pages of the republic by plato then i wanna watch troy with brad pitt, im knowledgemaxxig

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
i hate african americans more
but the point is you still hate them, they dont commit crimes, they go to school, they get jobs, they have good incomes, they contribute to society but you still hate them

why? I already know but do you?

I got black friends. They are a little bit stupid and silly with their own particularities. But I had a good time with them. Cows and Dogs can be friends. You are just thinking everyone is against you, especially on the Internet. Which is untrue. I just personally believe that we should be more isolated since there's too many thousands of years apart between us. Nothing more. Have you seen the treatment Jesse Owens got in the 1936 Olympics ?

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and wishIwasSalludon
ok in america ngl (cant say the same for europe)
the fresh off the boat africans in europe actually have better test scores than whites but they still commit crimes for some reason:lul:

but the point is you still hate them, they dont commit crimes, they go to school, they get jobs, they have good incomes, they contribute to society but you still hate them

why? I already know but do you?
because they're foreign. they can do all of that in their home countries

• +1
I just personally believe that we should be more isolated since there's too many thousands of years apart between us
I agree but thats impossible now since whites have colonized so many places and slavery forced groups which naturally wouldnt and shouldnt interact into living with eachother

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
END OF ARGUMENT
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• JFL
END OF ARGUMENT

i saw some graffiti on the bus it said, "i hate niggers i wish slavery would return"

another one was of a black dude in a stall and someone wrote "monkey" on it. this was at my uni

which one of you is responsible for this shit? can i just fucking live bruh?! never understood why people hate us. we are not powerful enough to actually affect your life in a meaningful long-lasting way. where is all this hatred coming from?

We each have our flaws. Don’t let people deter you, just focus on what is in your control:)

• JFL
we are not powerful enough to actually affect your life in a meaningful long-lasting way.
I wouldn't say that's exactly true. You guys actually do a lot to help society in a positive way. Black men between the ages of 16 and 35 are only around 7% of the total population, but they are responsible for nearly all charitable donations on an annual basis.

• Woah
You are just thinking everyone is against you
I am the most hated I will never be seen as an individual it doesnt matter what I do I could cure cancer or rob my local 7/11 im treated the same eitherway. There is a racial caste system its whites at the top blacks and curries at the bottom everyone else in between.

• +1
I am the most hated I will never be seen as an individual it doesnt matter what I do I could cure cancer or rob my local 7/11 im treated the same eitherway. There is a racial caste system its whites at the top blacks and curries at the bottom everyone else in between.
Happens the same for short people. I believe homogenuous communities work the best and it should be what we should look forwards to. Instead of the diverse globohomo that is being tried to be achieved which does NOT work.

What do you think. I think everyone would feel happier and more comfortable.

• +1
Cows and Dogs can be friends
maybe on an individual level but as a group I dont think different races can coexist. I mean humans already have trouble being around groups that are similar to them

Yet because of colonization groups which shouldnt coexist are forced to

Last edited:
  • +1
I believe homogenuous communities work the best
its impossible for that to happen in the americas but in the rest of the world it can happen.

• +1

Tbh never understood why also there just ppl there’s assholes and nice ppl
like any group of ppl

My guess is because there a minority and they haven’t interacted with

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
if someone hates you, hate them back, never be high inhib, make those who look down on you remember what year they live in

Hating black people is just a way for sfcels to feel good about themselves and feel that they have some sort of superiority in this world when in reality they don’t. I can understand hating ignorant niggers tho because I hate them also since they give us normal civilized black people a bad image.

I like black people because they're extremely honest/real with you.
Especially about looks. Black men and women will call you GL or ugly to your face while other races (well just white and hispanic people in my experience) gaslight people about looks.

The simple answer is because black people are the most degenerate race in the world with a constant victim mindset who blames everyone else for their problems. That’s a surface level answer. I’m sure there are individual blacks who are good hearted like you but the majority of ur race is not like that
Just like the average org incel

gee i wonder why anyone would dislike violent criminal subhumans with low iq and impulse control, whose entire "culture" consists of being as loud, obnoxious, and unintelligible as possible.

200w.gif