Never watching gore again

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Bronze
All you edgy retards laugh and have fun watching gore until you end up in the situation, the world is a very ugly place and anything can happen, I'm just gonna cope and ignore that side of the world, I genuinely had one of the scariest nightmares ever cause of watching a shit ton of gore, I really wish it was all just a nightmare though, honestly boils my blood knowing some deranged savages are actively killing the innocent and children, this world is so fucked, peace and harmony is a long gone dream.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sprinkles, lastamericanvirgin, liberiangrimreaper and 16 others
It eventually gets to you

at one point I was getting night terrors waking up screaming

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, Imretarded? and Trilogy
All you edgy retards laugh and have fun watching gore until you end up in the situation, the world is a very ugly place and anything can happen, I'm just gonna cope and ignore that side of the world, I genuinely had one of the scariest nightmares ever cause of watching a shit ton of gore, I really wish it was all just a nightmare though, honestly boils my blood knowing some deranged savages are actively killing the innocent and children, this world is so fucked, peace and harmony is a long gone dream.
The world isn't a soft blanket meant for you to feel comfortable in. It's a fucked up world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, pig_face and edodalic29

Yea I think the nightmare I had today was genuinely the worst one ever, shit felt so real I woke up hugging my pillow, gore is just terrible and even a bigger slap of reality than the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: jatin
The world isn't a soft blanket meant for you to feel comfortable in. It's a fucked up world.
Insanely fucked, beyond fucked, I can't believe people laugh at this type of stuff, deranged fucking retards

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP and TUSSELEIF
i mean i dont watch that shit alot tho
i only be watching the accidents and shit
the cartel killings are just too brutal for me

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Geoff2024
Same. Gore started to negatively affect my mental health so much by 2021, I pretty much stopped watching since then. The worst are the innocent ones, who had no say to be put in that situation. Could have been you you know. Makes you think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Mkhzee
Hollywood studio productions

what was it
'I was on a little tweeting app forum thing similar to this one, I ended up just speaking a few of my opinions and then got in a call with a few people, we were talking and I ended up saying something about one of the people, next thing I know is that I'm getting doxxed and then the next day I'm locked in some place seeing my family die brutally, I also saw some other clips of them kill random people because they said something slightly negative about them, and also them killing innocent people' again this doesn't sound so bad but while I was in the nightmare I thought it was real

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, overtier1011 and alurmo
Mofos get killed. You just gotta accept it. Then when humanity has been eradicated it'll just be lions tearing up the arse of a gazelle. Humans are evil and do that stuff just to feel empowered and worse yet, out of pure menace. That's why I think everytime a kid gets killed or something, that's one step closer to freeing reality of this species.

'I was on a little tweeting app forum thing similar to this one, I ended up just speaking a few of my opinions and then got in a call with a few people, we were talking and I ended up saying something about one of the people, next thing I know is that I'm getting doxxed and then the next day I'm locked in some place seeing my family die brutally, I also saw some other clips of them kill random people because they said something slightly negative about them, and also them killing innocent people' again this doesn't sound so bad but while I was in the nightmare I thought it was real
damn
my dreams dont get so vivid tho
but i did have one nightmare type dream where the police were searching for me for a crime that i didnt do
so in the dream they had a whole swat team with guns and shit pointing towards me
when i woke up my heart rate was so high i thought i was getting a heart attack

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
damn
my dreams dont get so vivid tho
but i did have one nightmare type dream where the police were searching for me for a crime that i didnt do
so in the dream they had a whole swat team with guns and shit pointing towards me
when i woke up my heart rate was so high i thought i was getting a heart attack
Yea for some reason I have a different consciousness when I'm dreaming, I'm not mad I got the nightmare, it's got me thinking how I'm gonna die and if it's gonna be brutal and painful or not, I just hate thinking about stuff like this, I wanna die via a heart attack or smth that ends it all very peacefully, that's probably not what's gonna happen though, wish I wasn't born into this sick wicked world where you're inevitably going to die no matter what

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Yea for some reason I have a different consciousness when I'm dreaming, I'm not mad I got the nightmare, it's got me thinking how I'm gonna die and if it's gonna be brutal and painful or not, I just hate thinking about stuff like this, I wanna die via a heart attack or smth that ends it all very peacefully, that's probably not what's gonna happen though, wish I wasn't born into this sick wicked world where you're inevitably going to die no matter what
frl
sometimes i wish i was just a spermcel that didnt make it

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and Mkhzee
Yeah this world is fucked,

whenever someone gets shot, driven over, or stabbed

people just stand there and record,

fucking pussies

B

Last edited:
  • +1
bohoo my oneitis is gettin fucked rn prolly idgaf about the cartel my nigga

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, iblamechico, hypernormie and 1 other person
Same. Gore started to negatively affect my mental health so much by 2021, I pretty much stopped watching since then. The worst are the innocent ones, who had no say to be put in that situation. Could have been you you know. Makes you think
Honestly hate watching the innocent die, especially women and children that are already in a shitty 3rd world country, this world is so incredibly fucked it's insane, children shouldn't die at all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240615-083952.jpg
    Screenshot_20240615-083952.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pig_face and justropemaxbro
reason why I stop trying to piss people off online whether it is in an argument or in a conversation. I will never know how deranged and cruel they will be and I could be 1 step away from being fucked up.

one nightmare is all it takes to quit gore...when gore watchers get that they will quit...

• +1
reason why I stop trying to piss people off online whether it is in an argument or in a conversation. I will never know how deranged and cruel they will be and I could be 1 step away from being fucked up.
True, even if you're physically the strongest human in your town, u shouldn't ever just start fucking with random people, next thing u know ur getting thrown into a fucking meat slicer about to get turned into tomato sauce

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and justropemaxbro
True, even if you're physically the strongest human in your town, u shouldn't ever just start fucking with random people, next thing u know ur getting thrown into a fucking meat slicer about to get turned into tomato sauce
i once heard about a case where 2 guys goes around murdering innocent people with a hammer. They brutally squash an innocent guy's face with a hammer. Fuck that messed me up knowing that I could be the victim. Cartel killings are as brutal but I have it in my mind that if I don't mess with them I won't be fucked up but the brutal murders of innocent people just scares me. if I am murdered, I want to go in peace not get tortured to death.

• +1
i once heard about a case where 2 guys goes around murdering innocent people with a hammer. They brutally squash an innocent guy's face with a hammer. Fuck that messed me up knowing that I could be the victim. Cartel killings are as brutal but I have it in my mind that if I don't mess with them I won't be fucked up but the brutal murders of innocent people just scares me. if I am murdered, I want to go in peace not get tortured to death.
Poor guy got killed just for existing, so fucked up I could've been him, I just fucking hate humans ngl, why does society allow these deranged savages to live among us ffs

Attachments

• 3125538_axe_online-video-cutter.com.mp4
    2.2 MB
I laugh at gore I am desensitized

Poor guy got killed just for existing, so fucked up I could've been him, I just fucking hate humans ngl, why does society allow these deranged savages to live among us ffs
True. i really wonder why do they even do that? how did they come to killing people. It's messed up and ever since that happened, I try to not mess with anyone. who knows, it could be a guy like that and I would get brutally murdered

• +1
Watching gore is the original blackpill :blackpill:

JUNE 1 2024

NOT EVEN A PIXEL LOSER

• JFL
Reactions: vector and hypernormie
Heart attacks most likely aren’t “peaceful” they are probably incredibly uncomfortable and agonizing for the couple of minutes it takes for you to die

I had a situation where my heart rate went up dangerously high once and it landed me in the ER, it was one of the most uncomfortable physical sensations I’ve ever experienced. It felt like I had a knot in my chest that kept getting tighter and tighter and there was no way to stop it.

People who have heart attacks usually look like they aren’t in agony mostly because their brain is overloaded and they aren’t able to express how much pain they are in. This is probably true for most deaths that aren’t immediate.

• +1
True. i really wonder why do they even do that? how did they come to killing people. It's messed up and ever since that happened, I try to not mess with anyone. who knows, it could be a guy like that and I would get brutally murdered
The thing is the dude in the video got killed for literally no reason whatsoever, he was probably just another costumer in the store who was waiting for someone or something, and next thing you know is some dude with an axe slices his head and ends his years of life, makes you wonder what's the point in living and building up status if you're just gonna die by some autist with an axe, I really do hope these innocent people get to experience heaven, only that could make it up for their unexplained death

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and justropemaxbro
The thing is the dude in the video got killed for literally no reason whatsoever, he was probably just another costumer in the store who was waiting for someone or something, and next thing you know is some dude with an axe slices his head and ends his years of life, makes you wonder what's the point in living and building up status if you're just gonna die by some autist with an axe, I really do hope these innocent people get to experience heaven, only that could make it up for their unexplained death
fuck, that's insane. The thing is I'm seeing something in you, you watch too much gore videos that it is fucking up your mind that you can those type of death is common. I once saw a video about a dude who watches a lot of gore explaining that it felt in danger in every moment of his day. I feel like you are experiencing the same. Stop watching gore immediately and try to meditate. But you are right, getting killed for literally nothing is fucking insane. That's genuinely scary.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and Mkhzee
I watched gore for a bit, then stopped because I saw a mom get killed by the cartel. I started thinking about what if that was my mom, so I just stopped watching that shit.

• +1
most of the people who die like that are because they got executed by some Islam extremist organization, the cartel, some military group, etc

its barely ever some crazy psycho

and lastly freak accidents

I mostly stopped looking at gore because since 2023 I've gotten bad health anxiety and looking at gore started to make me more anxious about dying. Before that I used to look at a lot of gore from the wars in Ukraine and Israel

fuck, that's insane. The thing is I'm seeing something in you, you watch too much gore videos that it is fucking up your mind that you can those type of death is common. I once saw a video about a dude who watches a lot of gore explaining that it felt in danger in every moment of his day. I feel like you are experiencing the same. Stop watching gore immediately and try to meditate. But you are right, getting killed for literally nothing is fucking insane. That's genuinely scary.
The thing to understand that even if a random violent freak accident death isn’t common, death is probably not going to be pleasant no matter when it happens. There is no redemption, even when you’re 80 you may be staring at the face of death with the same level of fear you have now. Unless you get shot in the head, or die in your sleep, it’s probably going to suck.

God didn’t sign a guarantee upon your birth that your life filled with suffering will end with a peaceful transition into oblivion.

The only thing to do is live everyday with that knowledge, that even if your life isn’t a blessing, unless you plan on leaving this life soon, you might as well make the most of every moment.

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and Mkhzee
The thing to understand that even if a random violent freak accident death isn’t common, death is probably not going to be pleasant no matter when it happens. There is no redemption, even when you’re 80 you may be staring at the face of death with the same level of fear you have now. Unless you get shot in the head, or die in your sleep, it’s probably going to suck.

God didn’t sign a guarantee upon your birth that your life filled with suffering will end with a peaceful transition into oblivion.

The only thing to do is live everyday with that knowledge, that even if your life isn’t a blessing, unless you plan on leaving this life soon, you might as well make the most of every moment.
As soon as I turn 60 I'm getting one of those caskets where you're guaranteed to die without pain, but again the fear of hell or heaven is a whole different thing, this world is just shit then, imagining suffering all your life just to suffer 10 times more in hell, fucking terrifying if God exists he's evil asf for that

The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs. There is a video of them I think, smashing some old dudes head and sticking their hammer or screwdriver or whatever inside his eyesocket and saying something like "why is he still alive? I can feel his brain".

They did it to random people. 21 innocent people.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Mkhzee, Gonthar and 1 other person
Ngl I'm pretty desensitized to this shit now. Back in summer 2017 I was traumatized and haunted every day over the OJ pics (couldn't even go out for a walk at night ifl) but now I look at that shit casually and be like meh.

Watching gore can mess you up, but you gotta remind yourself that what you see is statistically very unlikely to happen to you or anyone else you know. In life you just gotta play the odds and hope for the best.

As soon as I turn 60 I'm getting one of those caskets where you're guaranteed to die without pain, but again the fear of hell or heaven is a whole different thing, this world is just shit then, imagining suffering all your life just to suffer 10 times more in hell, fucking terrifying if God exists he's evil asf for that
Yes the world is shit but you’re here so make the most of it

It’s mostly just indifferent though. If God exists then God is indifferent to our experience on earth. Reality is an uncaring phenomenon, it is what it is as they say. When you realize that, that it’s all just random stuff happening with no rhyme or reason then it stops looking so evil and hell stops seeming like a place you end up after you die but rather where you are at right now.

You as a human have a need for reason and rationale and a sensible stable environment that makes sense, the world and reality itself is not like that. People often get these two things confused due to wishful thinking. You’ll be better off adapting yourself to the way things are than how you want them to be. Doing this will also increase your probability of having a more enjoyable time while you’re here.

Who knows though. If a man is forced to become like steel to survive, he gains strength yes but he loses on the ability to feel the warmth of another’s touch.

What I’m saying is in a way the illusions humans have about life may aide their experience to some extent even if at bottom they are just illusions. Knowing suffering is the nature of everything may be the truth but I can’t say for certain if it’s actually good to understand that truth.

I had an odd one too last night. I was outside tossing marbles at bears, pissing them off. Suddenly, one sneaks up on me, and ugh! I woke up.

Yes the world is shit but you’re here so make the most of it

It’s mostly just indifferent though. If God exists then God is indifferent to our experience on earth. Reality is an uncaring phenomenon, it is what it is as they say. When you realize that, that it’s all just random stuff happening with no rhyme or reason then it stops looking so evil and hell stops seeming like a place you end up after you die but rather where you are at right now.

You as a human have a need for reason and rationale and a sensible stable environment that makes sense, the world and reality itself is not like that. People often get these two things confused due to wishful thinking. You’ll be better off adapting yourself to the way things are than how you want them to be. Doing this will also increase your probability of having a more enjoyable time while you’re here.

Who knows though. If a man is forced to become like steel to survive, he gains strength yes but he loses on the ability to feel the warmth of another’s touch.

What I’m saying is in a way the illusions humans have about life may aide their experience to some extent even if at bottom they are just illusions. Knowing suffering is the nature of everything may be the truth but I can’t say for certain if it’s actually good to understand that truth.
We were created in the Almighty and angels' image. HE's not indifferent. We choose to be.

Lmao did not read (this touched my heart)

Incel trait: you binge watch gore

honestly I dont see the appeal, it gets boring after the first few times seeing it. Oh wow, they're cutting his cock and balls off, i haven't seen that before:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, ALP and wsada
fucking pussy:forcedsmile::feelshaha:

stick your head in the sand, then. i watch gore to learn about humans and various environmental risks. plus there may be a time in the future in which you must commit violence, if you only want to see cat videos and feel good content, you will not be prepared to do what is necessary.

You're a fucking weirdo if you watch gore for fun and you need to be sent to a mental asylum if you do

But if you do it to desensitize yourself then I don't see the harm tbh, the world is fucked up and you gotta make sure you're ready for what's out there

Police officers and federal agents do the same all the time, FBI agents are forced to watch torture/gore/abuse videos and listen to audio tapes of serial killers torturing their victims during their training to desensitize them so they're effective in the field

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
Low T if you can’t handle gore

Honestly hate watching the innocent die, especially women and children that are already in a shitty 3rd world country, this world is so incredibly fucked it's insane, children shouldn't die at all.
>never watching gore again
>posts a screenshot of a gory car crash

You're all good kids. We have to love eachother, and follow God. You have morals and you know it's wrong you are good kids.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back