News New administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
It’s official. As of today I’ll be steering the ship as the new administrator.

Don’t worry, forum’s not going down and your autistic shitposting will still be allowed.

The official theme song shall be as follows:

:)

- Alexanderr

Last edited:
gamma

gamma

Hasta pronto
It’s official. As of today I’ll be steering the ship as the new administrator.
Great news
FaceApp 1639771409709

@WontStopNorwooding @n0rthface @Biggdink

WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Too high to give a shit about Peter
If I become moderator all gay content and gay members will be banned in days (y)💯

@Alexanderr @WontStopNorwooding @looksmaxxer234 @gamma @n0rthface @WannabeJock @kjsbdfiusdf
@Alexanderr can you make me mod bro?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Zephir
what the users on here want to see are ads. make the user have to watch a 30 to two-minute ad each time they want to post something. and for reactions, just a quick survey.

Deleted member 13721

Deleted member 13721

If I become moderator all gay content and gay members will be banned in days (y)💯

@Alexanderr @WontStopNorwooding @looksmaxxer234 @gamma @n0rthface @WannabeJock @kjsbdfiusdf
Shut yo projecting bitch ass up. Ain’t nobody a fucking schizo but u and the bitch ass cowards you hangout with on here daily nigga. I’m not one of y’all, like that chinese boy bigdiink

you just a hating ass bitch from China who choose to put yo 2 cents in without thinking.

shut yo fucking mouth muthafuka I already thought I dealt with yo punk ass already u bitch.

I’m tryna educate dumb bitch mfs like u. Shut that shit up boy.

Learn to fucking read, yoy don’t like a black man talking to yo bitch ass like this and telling u the truth about things either. Btw a Chinese boy would never try the shit y’all do over there in China to blacks in America because I personally would dog yo ass and other niggas would to, unless u got a badge to protect yo hoe ass like that bitch thao chao

You like a obedient subservient negro whose gonna go along with lies to try to kiss some ass and lick some boots to fit in.

Get the fuck off my thread boy

Deleted member 1627

Deleted member 1627

mgtow
Shut yo projecting bitch ass up. Ain’t nobody a fucking schizo but u and the bitch ass cowards you hangout with on here daily nigga. I’m not one of y’all, like that chinese boy bigdiink

you just a hating ass bitch from China who choose to put yo 2 cents in without thinking.

shut yo fucking mouth muthafuka I already thought I dealt with yo punk ass already u bitch.

Learn to fucking read, yoy don’t like a black man talking to yo bitch ass like this and telling u the truth about things either. Btw a Chinese boy would never try the shit y’all do over there in China to blacks in America because I personally would dog yo ass and other niggas would to, unless u got a badge to protect yo hoe ass like that bitch thao chao

You like a obedient subservient negro whose gonna go along with lies to try to kiss some ass and lick some boots to fit in.

WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Too high to give a shit about Peter

BLM looted because of the 400 years of black lives not mattering and a cop kneeling on a black mans neck for 9 minutes while he begged for his life( he wouldn’t even have got arrested nor got charged or went to jail if it wasn’t for the riots) you just want black people to keep turning the other cheek.

go polish up on ur non existent black history knowledge you live in Germany and want to play the devils advocate u pussy

I thought I already dealt with you bitch, get the fuck off my thread dumbasss

Another privileged white boy with a meaningless useless opinion who would probably kill jimself if he was black(u can’t hide from ur problems when u are black) unlike white boys like u who go into the basement and stay locked in the house for months because this is a “ cruel world” all because some kids call u ugly in high school.

fuck off my thread boy.

Deleted member 1627

Deleted member 1627

mgtow
BLM looted because of the 400 years of black lives not mattering and a cop kneeling on a black mans neck for 9 minutes while he begged for his life( he wouldn’t even have got arrested nor got charged or went to jail if it wasn’t for the riots) you just want black people to keep turning the other cheek.

go polish up on ur non existent black history knowledge you live in Germany and want to play the devils advocate u pussy

I thought I already dealt with you bitch, get the fuck off my thread dumbasss

Another privileged white boy with a meaningless useless opinion who would probably kill jimself if he was black(u can’t hide from ur problems when u are black) unlike white boys like u who go into the basement and stay locked in the house for months because this is a “ cruel world” all because some kids call u ugly in high school.

fuck off my thread boy.
this (y)(y)💯:redpill:

Lmao

Lmao

Zephir
Won’t go into details but yes, the web servers and backend are all taken care of. It’s not too much of a hassle so the forum will be staying up, indefinitely.
how much does this cost to run and how much profit do you make

Deleted member 1627

Deleted member 1627

mgtow
how much does this cost to run and how much profit do you make
from what you do you think he makes profit? nobody is selling anything here and there are no ads, unless you buy vip

D

Deleted member 16215

Master
@Alexanderr i don’t understand whats funny brother I’m very serious, we can negotiate as well my pms are always open

AllesScheiße

AllesScheiße

Be Nice 2 Me
datboijj

datboijj

💋50.75% Sept 24th💋
DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
Are you white

D

Deleted member 14323

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
You should make a pinned post on news and announcements

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
^ Yup exactly how I was saying yesterday. The monero Address for server hosting costs is there, everyone. Team effort, boys, eevryone chips in.

Lux

Lux

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Do you actually own the forum or do you just have administrator privileges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread