New administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Staff
It’s official. As of today I’ll be steering the ship as the new administrator.

Don’t worry, forum’s not going down and your autistic shitposting will still be allowed.

The official theme song shall be as follows:

:)

- Alexanderr

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, Deleted member 43403, BrahminBoss and 108 others
proof?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alpha, Toth's thot, itorroella9 and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, BrahminBoss, alpha and 29 others
Make me mod

• So Sad
Reactions: stevielake
congratulations!

• Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr
Sorry for bullying you xd happy late birthday

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Alexanderr

Don’t worry, forum’s not going down and your autistic shitposting will still be allowed.

The official theme song shall be as follows:

:)

- Alexanderr

Jewmax.org

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Kevin Logan and Gad
@Alexanderr $50 btc to remove all my posts wallahi no cap hit the pms

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, itorroella9, joeveniro and 18 others
this couldn't be worse...
@n0rthface @gamma

(please don't ban me)

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0, Patient A, buckchadley31 and 6 others
Great news
FaceApp 1639771409709

@WontStopNorwooding @n0rthface @Biggdink

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: alpha, Toth's thot, ChristianChad and 17 others
@bobby and @gamma will be the new moderators

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, mogstar and Deleted member 1627
It’s over for me :fuk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, .👽., buckchadley31 and 5 others
If I become moderator all gay content and gay members will be banned in days (y)💯

@Alexanderr @WontStopNorwooding @looksmaxxer234 @gamma @n0rthface @WannabeJock @kjsbdfiusdf

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KDA Player, AsGoodAsItGets, Tallooksmaxxer and 16 others
fucking gaddam jews did it again!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alpha, AsGoodAsItGets, teenmax and 3 others
If I become moderator all gay content and gay members will be banned in days (y)💯

@Alexanderr @WontStopNorwooding @looksmaxxer234 @gamma @n0rthface @WannabeJock @kjsbdfiusdf
@Alexanderr can you make me mod bro?

• JFL
Reactions: alpha and Deleted member 1627
Lets goo

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
this couldn't be worse...
@n0rthface @gamma

(please don't ban me)
You dogs better watch your backs round’ here now that there’s a new sheriff in town…

nah I’m kidding, it’ll be the same as before

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, mulattomaxxer, Marsiere214 and 4 others

Over for every user

• JFL
Reactions: Celexawer, Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 1627
what the users on here want to see are ads. make the user have to watch a 30 to two-minute ad each time they want to post something. and for reactions, just a quick survey.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Elias, Deleted member 4946 and 11 others
Called it @goat2x

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Rift and goat2x
i have some jew in me so can i get mod?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Gad

Shut yo projecting bitch ass up. Ain’t nobody a fucking schizo but u and the bitch ass cowards you hangout with on here daily nigga. I’m not one of y’all, like that chinese boy bigdiink

you just a hating ass bitch from China who choose to put yo 2 cents in without thinking.

shut yo fucking mouth muthafuka I already thought I dealt with yo punk ass already u bitch.

I’m tryna educate dumb bitch mfs like u. Shut that shit up boy.

Learn to fucking read, yoy don’t like a black man talking to yo bitch ass like this and telling u the truth about things either. Btw a Chinese boy would never try the shit y’all do over there in China to blacks in America because I personally would dog yo ass and other niggas would to, unless u got a badge to protect yo hoe ass like that bitch thao chao

You like a obedient subservient negro whose gonna go along with lies to try to kiss some ass and lick some boots to fit in.

Get the fuck off my thread boy

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 16834, Celexawer and 6 others
Shut yo projecting bitch ass up. Ain’t nobody a fucking schizo but u and the bitch ass cowards you hangout with on here daily nigga. I’m not one of y’all, like that chinese boy bigdiink

you just a hating ass bitch from China who choose to put yo 2 cents in without thinking.

shut yo fucking mouth muthafuka I already thought I dealt with yo punk ass already u bitch.

Learn to fucking read, yoy don’t like a black man talking to yo bitch ass like this and telling u the truth about things either. Btw a Chinese boy would never try the shit y’all do over there in China to blacks in America because I personally would dog yo ass and other niggas would to, unless u got a badge to protect yo hoe ass like that bitch thao chao

You like a obedient subservient negro whose gonna go along with lies to try to kiss some ass and lick some boots to fit in.

• JFL
Reactions: alpha, chaddyboi66 and n0rthface

BLM looted because of the 400 years of black lives not mattering and a cop kneeling on a black mans neck for 9 minutes while he begged for his life( he wouldn’t even have got arrested nor got charged or went to jail if it wasn’t for the riots) you just want black people to keep turning the other cheek.

go polish up on ur non existent black history knowledge you live in Germany and want to play the devils advocate u pussy

I thought I already dealt with you bitch, get the fuck off my thread dumbasss

Another privileged white boy with a meaningless useless opinion who would probably kill jimself if he was black(u can’t hide from ur problems when u are black) unlike white boys like u who go into the basement and stay locked in the house for months because this is a “ cruel world” all because some kids call u ugly in high school.

fuck off my thread boy.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Constantin Denis, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
he is shit posting

its over.
I am unironically ded srs, a dutch aspie teenager is now your overlord bro. let it sink in…

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Jagged0, Ryan and 12 others
BLM looted because of the 400 years of black lives not mattering and a cop kneeling on a black mans neck for 9 minutes while he begged for his life( he wouldn’t even have got arrested nor got charged or went to jail if it wasn’t for the riots) you just want black people to keep turning the other cheek.

go polish up on ur non existent black history knowledge you live in Germany and want to play the devils advocate u pussy

I thought I already dealt with you bitch, get the fuck off my thread dumbasss

Another privileged white boy with a meaningless useless opinion who would probably kill jimself if he was black(u can’t hide from ur problems when u are black) unlike white boys like u who go into the basement and stay locked in the house for months because this is a “ cruel world” all because some kids call u ugly in high school.

fuck off my thread boy.
this (y)(y)💯:redpill:

I am unironically ded srs, a dutch aspie teenager is now your overlord bro. let it sink in…
deleting

nah but srs how do you manage the servers, are ugonna pay etc?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Alexanderr
nah but srs how do you manage the servers, are ugonna pay etc?
Won’t go into details but yes, the web servers and backend are all taken care of. It’s not too much of a hassle so the forum will be staying up, indefinitely.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4946, Ritalincel and 6 others
how much does this cost to run and how much profit do you make
from what you do you think he makes profit? nobody is selling anything here and there are no ads, unless you buy vip

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
@Alexanderr i don’t understand whats funny brother I’m very serious, we can negotiate as well my pms are always open

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1627
jews aways win in the end

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 16369 and chaddyboi66
Are you white

You should make a pinned post on news and announcements

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and mogstar
why are you no longer a mod? 🤧

@bobby @WontStopNorwooding @n0rthface

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 1627, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
^ Yup exactly how I was saying yesterday. The monero Address for server hosting costs is there, everyone. Team effort, boys, eevryone chips in.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, chaddyboi66 and one job away
Do you actually own the forum or do you just have administrator privileges?

so this has been your grand plan all along

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, BearBoy, datboijj and 8 others
why are you no longer a mod? 🤧

@bobby @WontStopNorwooding @n0rthface
u look cute in your avi

@PingPong she looks cute in her avi

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, malishka and Deleted member 1627
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1627 and malishka