New beginnings (hopefuel)

PhillipJFry

PhillipJFry

Brain Wave Deficient
Joined
Jul 23, 2026
Posts
109
Reputation
65
Recently, I met a beautiful Latina girl. I haven't been able to take any romantic venture seriously since the girl I lost my virginity to and I broke up. Hell, I even liked seeing these girls in pain by my actions. I don't know why, but something about her is making me feel incredibly inclined to give this a shot.

You know, they say you only meet three great women in one lifetime. Maybe this is the second?

Do I take the risk of getting my heart utterly decimated?
 
if you think there is a risk of heartbreak then maybe you know deep down she wouldn't be loyal to you. but you might aswell pursue, no harm in trying, pain is temporary.
 
  • +1
Reactions: xXXxZeusxXXx and PhillipJFry
if you think there is a risk of heartbreak then maybe you know deep down she wouldn't be loyal to you. but you might aswell pursue, no harm in trying, pain is temporary.
Thank you brother for bestowing some of your wisdom unto me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: xXXxZeusxXXx and heightcel69

Similar threads

ryn_ricos
Replies
2
Views
36
peptideboy
peptideboy
Pytel
Replies
17
Views
137
Pytel
Pytel
Waffenss0101
Replies
8
Views
68
Waffenss0101
Waffenss0101
wegonnamakeitbrah
Replies
5
Views
52
sorib122
sorib122
Bigclaviclejackson
Replies
1
Views
39
rockstarr
rockstarr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top