NEW BEST TYPE OF FOID

revivles

revivles

Platinum
Joined
Aug 15, 2026
Posts
1,187
Reputation
734
Half Italian or Spanish or Brazilian, I find both very attractive and I like their accents, culture, appearance mixed with Japanese genuinely perfect

Who would reject an Italian/Japanese or Spanish/Japanese stacy that worships me, curvy, has big milk jugs and hates Indians, obviously the people here would disagree but I still stand with my point
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks and price.
Half Italian or Spanish or Brazilian, I find both very attractive and I like their accents, culture, appearance mixed with Japanese genuinely perfect

Who would reject an Italian/Japanese or Spanish/Japanese stacy that worships me, curvy, has big milk jugs and hates Indians, obviously the people here would disagree but I still stand with my point
Jewish poles***
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: voks and price.

Similar threads

ØUROBOROS
Replies
6
Views
61
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
useruj65ptmjg6
Replies
14
Views
58
El abominacion
El abominacion
Nyrо
Replies
14
Views
101
jnxy
jnxy
revivles
Replies
1
Views
51
Gravitas
Gravitas
lemon67
Replies
6
Views
39
iblameebarrett
iblameebarrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top