New Co-worker Asked if I Had Autism Within 40 Minutes of Working With Me

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
A lot of people here say autism makes it harder to ascend inceldom and apparently i give off vibes like i have a social problem, within 40 minutes of meeting me a new co worker was like "do you by any chance have some form of autism, like aspergers, it's just you give off a lot of the symptoms of it".

• JFL
Reactions: Limerencel
wouldn't surprise me tbh have you gotten tested?

wouldn't surprise me tbh have you gotten tested?
Never been diagnosed but my parents, cousins, friends, co-workers, and teachers have suggested I either have autism or check myself out for it.

Lmao its O
V
ER
for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, kobecel and Deleted member 470
They think there is something wrong with me.. I just tell them. im good fam

Bite him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, kobecel, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
That's very offensive tbh. Do you looks mog him btw?

That's very offensive tbh. Do you looks mog him btw?
He's a 6'7+ giant. Wouldn't suprise me if he actually was 6'10. The guy is huge and a former basketball player. He's also gymmaxxed. I wish he never came to this job he mogs everyone here into oblivion. Sadly i'm 5'10 and most guys in such high status jobs as i have are 6'3+ but even those guys at 6'3 get giga mogged by this bastard.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
He's a 6'7+ giant. Wouldn't suprise me if he actually was 6'10. The guy is huge and a former basketball player. He's also gymmaxxed. I wish he never came to this job he mogs everyone here into oblivion. Sadly i'm 5'10 and most guys in such high status jobs as i have are 6'3+ but even those guys at 6'3 get giga mogged by this bastard.
That's depressing to hear tbh :feelscry: no wonder he humiliated you so ruthlessly

That's depressing to hear tbh :feelscry: no wonder he humiliated you so ruthlessly
Gigachads are truly evil tbh. Just because they were born with those genetics they believe they can just look down upon anyone else. I can't wait until this dude gets old and gets back problems.

NT oppression is the most unspoken crime in history