New Cope/Hobby

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Blackpilling others is really quite enjoyable. Especially irl.
For example, telling a curry that they wasted their time coming to america to educationmaxx, moneymaxx, etc in the hope of getting themselves a white stacy. I love destroying the whole "I will study and become high paid engineer and i will be rich and I will marry white American woman and live in a big city, etc" cope that they have going on.
Blackpill is especially potent on left wing male feminists. My specialty really.
Spread the black pill comrades.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Ritalincel
I'd agree if they were actually open to it and understood what it meant. But blackpilling someone irl in most cases will just make them think you're an autistic freak and keep on with their lives. Tips on how to make them take it seriously?

• +1
Reactions: Einon and Bluepill
I would tell them to just ldar or go ER ded srs tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Bundypill is potent one imo

What is it with you and wanting people to ER?
KrissKross

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Insomniac
go rodger dodger

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Insomniac
I've seen ethnics with white girlfriends in the UK though

Seen one ugly motherfucker with a decent gf in ASDA once, didn't get the impression he was loaded

Also a friend of a friend was dating a decent looking white girl but he called it off because his parents dissapproved (he wanted him to marry Indian)

Learn to code

I've seen ethnics with white girlfriends in the UK though

Seen one ugly motherfucker with a decent gf in ASDA once, didn't get the impression he was loaded

Also a friend of a friend was dating a decent looking white girl but he called it off because his parents dissapproved (he wanted him to marry Indian)
Because theres so many ethnics in the UK now that women are running out of options.

Because theres so many ethnics in the UK now that women are running out of options.

They still won't date me, they'd rather date some 5'8" ethnic. JFL.