NEW forum gigachad TOPZcat VS Salludon/Amnesia

Who mog

• Total voters
Does it look morphed? @germanlooks @StrangerDanger @cloUder doesn't look morphed to me. Face app has a certain look and these don't have it
I thought 2nd was kinda played with but 1st looks real and unedited so idk

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Squirtle
Fuck this autistic 76iq forum, fuck it, guy randomly posts pics which could be easily giga edited an immediately gets put into the spotlight with zero proof jfl, the state of this shithole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Be_ConfidentBro, Primordial and 16 others
Does it look morphed? @germanlooks @StrangerDanger @cloUder doesn't look morphed to me. Face app has a certain look and these don't have it
Doesn’t look morphed to me but I think he definitely use some filter to enhance his skin and coloring

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, delusionalretard, Tony and 1 other person
Nice to see frauding narcies getting passive aggressive like that when mogged lol
how am i passive aggresive when i say his photos are giga frauded if i put amnesia and salludon in faceapp a few times they also look way better

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Ryan, AscendingHero and 3 others
are you salludons bitch or what is this obsession with him?
And no wonder that salludon gets so many likes when he edits his pictures so extreme that his coloring almost changes completely.
You are delusional if you think that he would pull that much with unfrauded pictures like this
View attachment 1360735
The day he took this pic he posted stories on his snap in motion @Ryan

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, delusionalretard and Squirtle
Topcatz is a fake
Salludon and other guy morph their pics. I don't know how you don't see this truth

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, delusionalretard, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
looks touched up

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, delusionalretard, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
what sort of look? uncanny?

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Squirtle and Biiyo03
1000 in a few months isnt the same as 700 a day bro lol
Yeah but with tinder gold all you have to do is localize in a country where it's easy to get likes and once you are like at 500/600 you move to America and rack the last ones there, making it appear like they are all from there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Be_ConfidentBro, Marsiere214 and 3 others
are you salludons bitch or what is this obsession with him?
And no wonder that salludon gets so many likes when he edits his pictures so extreme that his coloring almost changes completely.
You are delusional if you think that he would pull that much with unfrauded pictures like this
View attachment 1360735
And he used pics like that unfrauded yes. Even in his lesser states people have done experiments where he would beat extremely gl white chads lol. Hes a psl god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sal, brickbomz14, Ryan and 5 others
what sort of look? uncanny?
Skin too smooth,hair shiny and texture less and eyes appear unnatural. Maybe it's touched but doubt it's morphed

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, the next o'pry, AscendingHero and 2 others
Yeah but with tinder gold all you have to do is localize in a country where it's easy to get likes and once you are like at 500/600 you move to America and rack the last ones there, making it appear like they are all from there.
Thats true, however there have been multiple experiments from random users who showed him killing it lol

how am i passive aggresive when i say his photos are giga frauded if i put amnesia and salludon in faceapp a few times they also look way better
You have zero proofs his pics are edited, all speculations, you jumped to say "edited" because you felt mogged and felt inferior due to your narcisism.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan, Marsiere214, AscendingHero and 2 others
@Preston @germanlooks @StrangerDanger this nigga was fat and had shit skin but had great base to start off from

i do think its touched up now cuz his skin looks fucking insane in the pics
but I could be wrong, thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, delusionalretard and Squirtle
Why are Amnesia’s 2009 photos always used for mog battles :feelskek:.. Put new pics oldcel.

Salludon is clearly the better one imo. But he mogs both in appeal to death. Chad’s suifuel

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Sal, AscendingHero and 3 others
Thats true, however there have been multiple experiments from random users who showed him killing it lol
Killing it and making 700 in a day are two different things. That said he is gl ofc.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, delusionalretard, Squirtle and 1 other person
Skin too smooth,hair shiny and texture less and eyes appear unnatural. Maybe it's touched but doubt it's morphed
I was thinking this tbh

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Biiyo03 and Squirtle
You have zero proofs his pics are edited, all speculations, you jumped to say "edited" because you felt mogged and felt inferior due to your narcisism.
no lol:lul: you can clearly see they are touched up asfuck and i dont care if someone moggs me

• +1
Reactions: Sal, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14677 and 6 others
Topz is frauding hard.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, delusionalretard, n0rthface and 4 others
K
And he used pics like that unfrauded yes. Even in his lesser states people have done experiments where he would beat extremely gl white chads lol. Hes a psl god
keep Coping. There is no way that he gets 700+likes a day in a western location with unfrauded pictures.
Thats something which is reserved for true gigachads like Tyler Maher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, AscendingHero, delusionalretard and 2 others
no lol:lul: you can clearly see they are touched up asfuck and i dont care if someone moggs me
Keep crying you fraud too with lighting and sucking your cheeks, even if he improved his coloring he still mogs you.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, AscendingHero, delusionalretard and 2 others
Killing it and making 700 in a day are two different things. That said he is gl ofc.
Couldnt count all the likes without tinder gold dude but he hits 99+ sub 3 hours

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, delusionalretard, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
@Preston @germanlooks @StrangerDanger this nigga was fat and had shit skin but had great base to start off from

i do think its touched up now cuz his skin looks fucking insane in the pics
The selfies are facetuned or filtered no doubt but the difference isn’t too extreme. The mirror one shows him with probably nothing and he still looks insane.

he isn’t a frauder and you know im allergic to those.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7725, delusionalretard and 2 others
Keep crying you fraud too with lighting and sucking your cheeks, even if he improved his coloring he still mogs you.
yeah but thats less than that :lul: and yeah if he moggs me what does that matter i just point it out

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, AscendingHero, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
K

keep Coping. There is no way that he gets 700+likes a day in a western location with unfrauded pictures.
Thats something which is reserved for true gigachads like Tyler Maher
You can ask him for pics of his matches. Youll rope at his 10k girls in the que

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Squirtle and Biiyo03
He is htn*
How hard can you cope. I don’t need to defend op. But you claiming to be chad yourself first and then dragging down others when you get rated much lower Is pathetic. Op is someone I wouldn’t like to see in a club and I mog pretty much everywhere I go irl

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, AscendingHero, .👽. and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard, Squirtle and Lars
You can ask him for pics of his matches. Youll rope at his 10k girls in the que
No need to rope about that when I know that he wasted his looks with an arranged marriage with a ethnic becky:Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, oldcelloser, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others

Mogs amnesia and salludon.
200 6

He's good looking but he doesn't even come close to either of them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 4946, rydofx and 10 others
How hard can you cope. I don’t need to defend op. But you claiming to be chad yourself first and then dragging down others when you get rated much lower Is pathetic. Op is someone I wouldn’t like to see in a club and I mog pretty much everywhere I go irl
I saw the video, he morph is pic. He is htn

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, AscendingHero, Deleted member 4614 and 1 other person
White + 6'3 + ripped + blue eyes

This is the type of men that can steal your gf, not some random nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Toth's thot, Deleted member 4946 and 13 others
yeah but thats less than that :lul: and yeah if he moggs me what does that matter i just point it out
Bro you go from this

To this
IMG 20211010 205916

You should be the last person talking about frauding here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, horizontallytall, eyes and 17 others
Bro. He looksmaxxed. Why is a forum full of „looksmaxxers“ so in denial? He even ADMITTED TO SURGERY. Which is the whole point of this forum besides shitposting
U know what surgeries he did btw?

• +1
Reactions: one job away
I saw the video, he morph is pic. He is htn
Yeah whatever. Keep lying to yourself. That shit gets you nowhere. There is nothing to gain here by doing that.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, delusionalretard and Biiyo03
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and delusionalretard
Btw this guy received modelling job offerts in the past

He's model tier

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero and 3 others
Salludon mogs everyone

• +1
Reactions: Sal, delusionalretard and Biiyo03
Just post a pic when he had bad skin and a fatcel theory
Fatcel?

A 2% percent change in body fat doesn't change someone from this video to the pics you posted.

Clearly frauding + jutting.

If he actually looked like that he'd mog them both for sure.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, AscendingHero, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, AscendingHero, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
i legit post fucking videos on the fucking website with talking and all and you try to cherry pick that lens distorated [hoto View attachment 1360780
Yeah, pointing flash on your face so your skin looks smoother and still not looking as lean as in pics cause you can't suck your cheeks on video. If girls sucked my dick as much as you suck your cheeks i would be Rocco Siffredi.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Be_ConfidentBro, Patient A and 14 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back