NEW forum gigachad TOPZcat VS Salludon/Amnesia

Who mog

• Total voters
Yeah whatever. Keep lying to yourself. That shit gets you nowhere. There is nothing to gain here by doing that.
I am above average and you know, the only one differences between me and the other users is that i don't morph my pic, i don't squinching, i don't modified, i don't frauding, also, you know that to be htn/chadlite you could have god harmony and bones, and i have, what i don't have is a giga chin, giga jaw and hunter eyes, but there are many models who don't have this feature. Some user write me in private, tell me that i am htn at least and that many user underrate me, or someone like me, because they are jealous and insicure. Finish for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, It'snotover, Deleted member 11388 and 6 others
Yeah, pointing flash on your face so your skin looks smoother and still not looking as lean as in pics cause you can't suck your cheeks on video. If girls sucked my dick as much as you suck your cheeks i would be Rocco Siffredi.
.... i legit posted even my ID photo i posted motion videos i posted legit everything:lul: and you still call me a frauder atleast i say when i fraud

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel and Biiyo03
.... i legit posted even my ID photo i posted motion videos i posted legit everything:lul: and you still call me a frauder atleast i say when i fraud
Yeah, and in those videos you don't look as good as pics. Simple.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Biiyo03
I am above average and you know, the only one differences between me and the other users is that i don't morph my pic, i don't squinching, i don't modified, i don't frauding, also, you know that to be htn/chadlite you could have god harmony and bones, and i have, what i don't have is a giga chin, giga jaw and hunter eyes, but there are many models who don't have this feature. Some user write me in private, tell me that i am htn at least and that many user underrate me, or someone like me, because they are jealous and insicure. Finish for you
You don't english class to sweet Logan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Marsiere214, AscendingHero and 5 others
Bro. He looksmaxxed. Why is a forum full of „looksmaxxers“ so in denial? He even ADMITTED TO SURGERY. Which is the whole point of this forum besides shitposting
Well i didn't know he had surgery.

:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Fatcel?

A 2% percent change in body fat doesn't change someone from this video to the pics you posted.

Clearly frauding + jutting.

If he actually looked like that he'd mog them both for sure.
he had nose jaw and chin fillers and skinmaxxed

combine all of that with tanning snd he has insane colouring that is near unmoggable

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10652 and Xangsane
he had nose jaw and chin fillers and skinmaxxed

combine all of that with tanning snd he has insane colouring that is near unmoggable
I rate him 6.5 PSL tbh

• +1
Yeah, and in those videos you don't look as good as pics. Simple.
atleast i post that kind of videos almost no one does it only makinithappen did and amnesia talked so how do you not know that guy in the OP isnt frauding simple as that

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, AscendingHero, Deleted member 4614 and 1 other person
atleast i post that kind of videos almost no one does it only makinithappen did and amnesia talked so how do you not know that guy in the OP isnt frauding simple as that
You ignored my love :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Biiyo03
i think its becuz u edit ur skin hard so u look better

imo ur nr 1 ascension would be to have pure white smooth skin

u are 6 psl imo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lars
Because even if he is frauding his frauding pics look better than your frauding pics. The one where he is showing his body doesn't look frauded. He heightmogs you, bodymogs you and facemogs you. Accept it and move on.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lars and one job away
In PSL it's way closer than what the results show, but as you said, in appeal it's really no discussion tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽. and Biiyo03
@Amnesia's pictures do not look edited. I can't say the same for the other two. Regardless, I suspect that @TopzCat1 mogs.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., AscendingHero, Deleted member 4614 and 1 other person
Because even if he is frauding his frauding pics look better than your frauding pics. The one where he is showing his body doesn't look frauded. He heightmogs you, bodymogs you and facemogs you. Accept it and move on.
the thing is i just pointed it out i never said anything about he mogging me, it isnt a fair mog battle if someones photos are heavily touched up meanwhile amnesias photos aren't thats why IMO if people do a mog battle they just need to post a blant mirror photo like this

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
@Theodore Bagwell i dont even care if someone moggs me ofcourse people do here i am here just for my self like everyone is hopefully :)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, WontStopNorwooding and Biiyo03
Assymetrycels GTFIH

This shows as long as you have good features even with assymetry , you're goodlooking

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Melo95 and Biiyo03
Does it look morphed? @germanlooks @StrangerDanger @cloUder doesn't look morphed to me. Face app has a certain look and these don't have it
The lighting is deceiving tbh, it makes his colouring (which is S-tier already) look even more insane hence one could believe it to be retouched.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Squirtle and Biiyo03
The fact is that your mother would send you to a North Korean slave labor camp to spend a night with TOPZcat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Be_ConfidentBro, kebabcoper and 10 others
the thing is i just pointed it out i never said anything about he mogging me, it isnt a fair mog battle if someones photos are heavily touched up meanwhile amnesias photos aren't thats why IMO if people do a mog battle they just need to post a blant mirror photo like this View attachment 1360816
@Theodore Bagwell i dont even care if someone moggs me ofcourse people do here i am here just for my self like everyone is hopefully :)
Cope

• +1
White + 6'3 + ripped + blue eyes

This is the type of men that can steal your gf, not some random nigger
This is how you know BBC threads have gotten to you. On a post that has nothing to do with "niggers" you bring us up. We live in that caveman brain of yours all day. Tell your oneitis to shave for me 😘

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primordial, Patient A, lebanegro and 1 other person
@larsanova69 what are going to or already study? I want to know how hard you life mog me and to conclude that people live in different servers :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lars
@larsanova69 what are going to or already study? I want to know how hard you life mog me and to conclude that people live in different servers :feelswah:
i am going the creative way so i study to become the guy with the ideas and new creative innovations :))

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RoundHouse and TsarTsar444
i am going the creative way so i study to become the guy with the ideas and new creative innovations :))
Mirin your server tbh, wish God didn't choose hard difficulty for me
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: Lars
This nigga is 6'3 and has insane pheno and good frame

6.5 psl gigachad

I think he genuinely mogs amneisa and salludon in appeal back to the grave and I always defended both of them in discussions so im not biased

View attachment 1360664View attachment 1360665View attachment 1360666

VS
View attachment 1360672View attachment 1360674
View attachment 1360683

AND amensia

View attachment 1360688
View attachment 1360690View attachment 1360692View attachment 1360693

IMO I think amnesia maybe slightly overedges in psl and salludon mogs in psl thats a given

APPEAL wise he mogs both of them back to the grave, he's 6'3 with that pheno and face you cannot lose.

thoughts?
JFL this is him in motion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 4946, Be_ConfidentBro and 12 others
i legit post fucking videos on the fucking website with talking and all and you try to cherry pick that lens distorated [hoto View attachment 1360780
nigga why are you using phone while riding a bike. do you want to get in a fucking car crash. both hands on bicycle please. i would beat you to death if i ever see you using phone while you on bike, ok?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Patient A, .👽. and 4 others
nigga why are you using phone while riding a bike. do you want to get in a fucking car crash. both hands on bicycle please. i would beat you to death if i ever see you using phone while you on bike, ok?
hahahah sorry man it was like 6 in the morning after a party so no one was on the street next time i wouldnt do it , i promise <3

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
@germanlooks @gamma @StrangerDanger @Preston @SteelTitan @cloUder @OldVirgin @subhuman incel @Z3n @volcelfatcel @AcneScars
him in motion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, AscendingHero, Frank Jack and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7224
y does everyone photoshop their pics so much

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4614
Ok he looks like shit too, almost everyone here is a frauder.
hahahahahahahah seee?? i was right the whole time i just pointed it out because i am also a frauder ( a good one ;P )

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, sytyl, AscendingHero and 3 others

Now thats a fairer comparison

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Primordial, kebabcoper and 13 others
JFL this is him in motion

View attachment 1360851
he looksmaxxed hard bro we said it already

he got jaw/chin fillers and skinmaxxed hard, he shaved his pube hairs and tanned

thats an easy way to gain 1.5 psl at least and considering his base i think its achievable, i just dm'd him to send me a normal non frauded pic of him self in a mirror. we'll see if he replies..

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 7224
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, kebabcoper, TsarTsar444 and 10 others
@germanlooks @gamma @StrangerDanger @Preston @SteelTitan @cloUder @OldVirgin @subhuman incel @Z3n @volcelfatcel @AcneScars
@Ed676 another pic from this thread

IMG 20210717 201250 106

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero, ItsOver.com and 3 others
Ok he looks like shit too, almost everyone here is a frauder.
Nah man. He is legit. He looksmaxced hard by some fillers and skinnmaxxing. Idk why ppl get so pissed of by someone ascending. It’s literally the goal of ppl to ascend yet if someone does it they are pissed off. I know you ain’t coping or aren’t pissed of theodore. I mean the others here.

and jfl at larsanova always acting nice when obviously can’t handle being mogged and only craves validation. You on some fake shit 🤦‍♂️
@Ed676 another pic from this thread

View attachment 1360895

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, .👽., Deleted member 7224 and 1 other person
What did he do bro?
Chin/jaw fillers, skinmaxxed and tanned

his tanning ascends him really hard due to his pheno and his blue eyes which gives him a godlike apperance

the benefits of having a10 eyes is way too fucking good

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 14561, AscendingHero and 2 others
What did he do bro?
I was quite bloated in that like 15% bf

I’ve had jaw chin nose fillers paid a lot of money on my skin. When I tan my colouring godly like my eyes go really blue turquoise colour with a fringe my bones really come out I need get a proper nose job but all surgons say is they can’t do much

So very Minor stuff.

amnesia also ascended pretty much only with fillers since I don’t consider his rhino a boost at all it makes him look fake and drags him down if anything.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., LocalDanger and Biiyo03
Nah man. He is legit. He looksmaxced hard by some fillers and skinnmaxxing. Idk why ppl get so pissed of by someone ascending. It’s literally the goal of ppl to ascend yet if someone does it they are pissed off. I know you ain’t coping or aren’t pissed of theodore. I mean the others here.

and jfl at larsanova always acting nice when obviously can’t handle being mogged and only craves validation. You on some fake shit 🤦‍♂️
Lars is a passive aggressive bitch who acts nice but tries to attack you at the same time. He is like that because he was ugly all his life and this place is the first place where he got some validation and now he doesn't want to lose it. Btw of course people here get triggered, a guy that ascends is competition. Me i don't really care tho because most users here are far from me and if they fuck someone i want i will simply rape both in GTA V.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, .👽., ItsOver.com and 3 others
Lars is a passive aggressive bitch who acts nice but tries to attack you at the same time. He is like that because he was ugly all his life and this place is the first place where he got some validation and now he doesn't want to lose it. Btw of course people here get triggered, a guy that ascends is competition. Me i don't really care tho because most users here are far from me and if they fuck someone i want i will simply rape both in GTA V.
in gta :y'all:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and yorak_hunt

nahh i never said he didnt mog me i just pointed out it is not fair to use toutchedup photos against untoutched photos he does mog me and i am really happy for him if he indeed looksmaxxed and i already stopped asking for validation here i am now here just to get more motivation to hit 10% bf :)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4614 and yorak_hunt
That was filtered hairstyle didn’t suit me and my fillers had just been put in looked uncanny this is a club pic of me

Attachments

• 81A2495D-2D5F-44C5-9180-CA8389196B15.png
    81A2495D-2D5F-44C5-9180-CA8389196B15.png
    2 MB · Views: 166
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Heguldus, AscendingHero, .👽. and 3 others
That was filtered hairstyle didn’t suit me and my fillers had just been put in looked uncanny this is a club pic of me
chad

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back