NEW forum gigachad TOPZcat VS Salludon/Amnesia

Who mog

• Total voters
That was filtered hairstyle didn’t suit me and my fillers had just been put in looked uncanny this is a club pic of me
u need to train neck..

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TopzCat1
Lars is a passive aggressive bitch who acts nice but tries to attack you at the same time. He is like that because he was ugly all his life and this place is the first place where he got some validation and now he doesn't want to lose it. Btw of course people here get triggered, a guy that ascends is competition. Me i don't really care tho because most users here are far from me and if they fuck someone i want i will simply rape both in GTA V.
i was better looking before i got really fat in 2017
Oldlarsa
i had like 1k likes on each instagram post and 3k followers i just got fucking fat:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sly shinkai, Deleted member 11388, Melo95 and 5 others
That was filtered hairstyle didn’t suit me and my fillers had just been put in looked uncanny this is a club pic of me
looking good bro!!

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
nahh i never said he didnt mog me i just pointed out it is not fair to use toutchedup photos against untoutched photos he does mog me and i am really happy for him if he indeed looksmaxxed and i already stopped asking for validation here i am now here just to get more motivation to hit 10% bf :)
Stfu I’m not some nerd who never goes outside. I know plenty of ppl like you. Stop the cap. Besides that I want no beef. Not gonna say more to this

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Lars
I mog this guy, better bones, better harmony and better eyes

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽., one job away and 2 others
what die u do for ur skin besides the tanning

• +1
IMG 20211010 214039

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
looksmax.org - where incels suck dick rather than looksmaxxing

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, TsarTsar444, .👽. and 2 others
I was quite bloated in that like 15% bf

I’ve had jaw chin nose fillers paid a lot of money on my skin. When I tan my colouring godly like my eyes go really blue turquoise colour with a fringe my bones really come out I need get a proper nose job but all surgons say is they can’t do much

So very Minor stuff.

amnesia also ascended pretty much only with fillers since I don’t consider his rhino a boost at all it makes him look fake and drags him down if anything.
Are you still going through with bimax bro?

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Not sure might just keep getting fillers done
I meant onejobaway.

But yeah I'm glad you responded too.

Can I pm you about something?

• +1
Well yes. But ortho told me I was insane for wanting bimax since I am already really attractive and in all the years she never had someone like me blabla. In the end that bitch wasted 1 hour of my life telling me I’m good looking and I shouldn’t do it. She would still do the braces for 10 grand.

So since my current surgeon doesn’t do morphs I decided to contact an international known surgeon since i really wanna make sure. There is one detail I don’t want to lose about my face which I’m scared of losing with a bimax. But yeah I’m still going down the road

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, .👽. and Biiyo03
So the thing is a 10 Grand is way too much. And b I don’t wanna do a surgery with someone who doesn’t share my vision. You always gotta look out for interior motives. She might be trying to „save“ me from the bad bad overprotection and doesn’t put the teeth where I want it n shit. I will keep her in my backpocket tho in case no other orthopedic is willing to do it with me. Which isn’t that unlikely tbh

• +1
Reactions: .👽., TopzCat1 and Biiyo03
Well yes. But ortho told me I was insane for wanting bimax since I am already really attractive and in all the years she never had someone like me blabla. In the end that bitch wasted 1 hour of my life telling me I’m good looking and I shouldn’t do it. She would still do the braces for 10 grand.

So since my current surgeon doesn’t do morphs I decided to contact an international known surgeon since i really wanna make sure. There is one detail I don’t want to lose about my face which I’m scared of losing with a bimax. But yeah I’m still going down the road
Did u take it into mind u might end up looking worse than before? I wish u all the luck tho bro

Chad low inhibiton tbh.

Are you rich btw how did you get so much money?

And did you consider going with just fillers after seeing this Chad and salludon ect. I know you don't like them but money plus lower risk is big tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TopzCat1 and Biiyo03
Lars is a passive aggressive bitch who acts nice but tries to attack you at the same time. He is like that because he was ugly all his life and this place is the first place where he got some validation and now he doesn't want to lose it. Btw of course people here get triggered, a guy that ascends is competition. Me i don't really care tho because most users here are far from me and if they fuck someone i want i will simply rape both in GTA V.
But i also kinda agree with you , it is just weird to go from 0 vallidation to alot in a short time , you get addicted from that feeling and ofcourse you dont want to lose it because thats also the discipline and motivation it gives me to go even harder on improving for even more vallidation? maybe. i just need a girlfriend so i can focus on her instead of craving random vallidation i just feel i miss something, i am narcistic yeah still working on it, but atleast i am a friendly narcist

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Melo95, far336 and 1 other person
Chad low inhibiton tbh.

Are you rich btw how did you get so much money?

And did you consider going with just fillers after seeing this Chad and salludon ect. I know you don't like them but money plus lower risk is big tbh
Suboptimal solutions are out of the question. That’s just not how I work bro.

I get the money by 1) working a shitton and 2) being lucky with my previous live choices and having a decently wealthy family background. Not gonna go to in-depth since not everything I do is exactly legal

Did u take it into mind u might end up looking worse than before? I wish u all the luck tho bro
Obviously that’s a huge concern. Pretty much the only one tbh. Idc if I lose most of my sensation tbh cuz that shit can happen when boxing or in a car accident as well. But ruining my face is really a concern for me yeah.

the only risky part about bimax for me is in the lefort1 area. The basso has aesthetically speaking close to 0 risk. Sadly I can’t get around that. I will try make the movement required as small as possible. And yeah I’m taking as many measures against a possible fck up as I can

I might also just do another year with my current face. I dont have all the money yet anyways. But prices are rising quick and you can’t always live in fear brodda

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽., Deleted member 7224 and 1 other person
atleast i post that kind of videos almost no one does it only makinithappen did and amnesia talked so how do you not know that guy in the OP isnt frauding simple as that
I'll slap you if you keep starting shit with my boy Lars @Theodore Bagwell
legit one of the nicest people on here you jealous cuck

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lars

I’ve had jaw chin nose fillers paid a lot of money on my skin. When I tan my colouring godly like my eyes go really blue turquoise colour with a fringe my bones really come out I need get a proper nose job but all surgons say is they can’t do much

So very Minor stuff.

amnesia also ascended pretty much only with fillers since I don’t consider his rhino a boost at all it makes him look fake and drags him down if anything.
basically everyone that ascended got fillers...even salludon
I'm getting skeptical about implants, no one gets them here :feelswat:

he also has a point , that i crave vallidation so i am trying to keep everyone my friend so i still get good feedback from everyone but i am also just nice myself :)

• +1
Dye your hair black, welcome to chad club

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Biiyo03
do you use tanning beds or tanning lotion? good improvement, proper looksmaxer

• +1
Suboptimal solutions are out of the question. That’s just not how I work bro.

I get the money by 1) working a shitton and 2) being lucky with my previous live choices and having a decently wealthy family background. Not gonna go to in-depth since not everything I do is exactly legal

Obviously that’s a huge concern. Pretty much the only one tbh. Idc if I lose most of my sensation tbh cuz that shit can happen when boxing or in a car accident as well. But ruining my face is really a concern for me yeah.

the only risky part about bimax for me is in the lefort1 area. The basso has aesthetically speaking close to 0 risk. Sadly I can’t get around that. I will try make the movement required as small as possible. And yeah I’m taking as many measures against a possible fck up as I can

I might also just do another year with my current face. I dont have all the money yet anyways. But prices are rising quick and you can’t always live in fear brodda
Just two questions. What if fillers are better solution looks wise? Maybe?

And basso has close to zero risks what's that and why you can't do it?

what did he do?

And he posted his skin care routine. Got a few injections.

somewhere in here or there other thread.

Nigga I’m feel Iikr I’m this dudes secretary JFL answering all the question regarding him like a Fagott. Im out

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.

Nigga I’m feel Iikr I’m this dudes secretary JFL answering all the question regarding him like a Fagott. Im out
This is the 4th time u post it :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
basically everyone that ascended got fillers...even salludon
I'm getting skeptical about implants, no one gets them here :feelswat:
did @Salludon said that he get fillersas? ii htought it was mewing and bonesmashing ;d

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, gamma, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others

Bsso is the lower jaw surgery basically.

There is just nothing that can look worse. Everything regarding bsso would just improve except if you overproject it.

meanwhile the lefort 1 which is the upper jaw surgery has maasaaaany risks.

the one I am concerned of is that I lose my ogee curve from the front. I have a fairly narrow mouth so my cheeks have a beatiful line going down to my lips making my face slim and very well defined. If I now advance the maxilla that thin part gets thicker since my back teeth get advanced by x mm as well. The back teeth and the maxilla holding them are wider than the front part of the maxilla. So if you move the maxilla forward you push that cheek area outwards. It CAN affect you in a way that makes you look less defined and more bloated.

so I want as Little maxilla movement as possible.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., LocalDanger and Biiyo03
Jfl at all these nibbas trying to psychoanalyse him based on knowing him from a forum

Bsso is the lower jaw surgery basically.

There is just nothing that can look worse. Everything regarding bsso would just improve except if you overproject it.

meanwhile the lefort 1 which is the upper jaw surgery has maasaaaany risks.

the one I am concerned of is that I lose my ogee curve from the front. I have a fairly narrow mouth so my cheeks have a beatiful line going down to my lips making my face slim and very well defined. If I now advance the maxilla that thin part gets thicker since my back teeth get advanced by x mm as well. The back teeth and the maxilla holding them are wider than the front part of the maxilla. So if you move the maxilla forward you push that cheek area outwards. It CAN affect you in a way that makes you look less defined and more bloated.

so I want as Little maxilla movement as possible.
Ahhhhh got you high IQ stuff man.

• +1

mirin. did he get jaw chin nose fillers too.

So to give you a quick rundown

Yes I am still looking to get bimax. The cost of the bimax is 15 grand.

the ortho wanted 10 grand and wasn’t a fan so I’m not a fan of her. Will look around

I also got more aware of the aesthetic risks of a bimax so im consulting a nother surgeon. Was low iq to only consult 2 so far anyways. So I will see where it takes me

Are you high IQ at insta I need some help
On how to grow
yeahh sure :) when i had alot of followers i just followed a bunch of friends of friends and just unfloweed the ones that didnt follow me back , now i dont care anymore about getting as much followers i care more who i follow now so people i know irl , and tbh i am now only posting group photos because posting only selfies like this one is just craving for vallidation again and i am working on it to reduce the cravings

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
its so fun to see your whole character development in 2 years on this site how you change alot personality wise

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
this thread is all a big mistake this dude is far from gigachad he’s 5.5psl

@larsanova69 is humble btw he’s never bragged about anything with the whole time i’ve been here

and to the guy that said topcatz colouring is unmoggable gg

5465A474 05C2 4303 8F60 5A5940A57C98

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RoundHouse, Looks234, Deleted member 14561 and 6 others

@larsanova69 is humble btw he’s never bragged about anything with the whole time i’ve been here

View attachment 1361046
hes not 5.5

his colouring is better than u bro even tho ur colouring is good

tagging coloringcels @germanlooks @Preston

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, TsarTsar444, AscendingHero and 1 other person

View attachment 1361046
Daddy triggered :love: happy you are back :)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Squirtle and Deleted member 14677

Users who are viewing this thread

Back