NEW forum gigachad TOPZcat VS Salludon/Amnesia

Who mog

• Total voters
this thread is all a big mistake this dude is far from gigachad he’s 5.5psl

@larsanova69 is humble btw he’s never bragged about anything with the whole time i’ve been here

and to the guy that said topcatz colouring is unmoggable gg

View attachment 1361046
He colouring mogs u hard

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Biiyo03
hes not 5.5

his colouring is better than u bro even tho ur colouring is good

tagging coloringcels @germanlooks @Preston
he looks less then 5.5psl in that motion vid i’d say 5psl if lucky lol

He colouring mogs u hard
001ACF73 53D3 4F45 B83C AC39CE3B4080
9F0AAB60 5274 473D BD06 8FDC270D079A

i glow without editing and guarantee my eyes would pierce harder then this guys as well lol

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, gamma and Biiyo03

View attachment 1361071View attachment 1361073

i glow without editing and guarantee my eyes would pierce harder then this guys as well lol
He ascended dude

He skinmaxxed he tanned he did jaw/chin/nose fillers

He looks a lot more better now and u can see it from his recent club pic (so not frauded) he mogs almost everyone in this forum appeal wise lol
That was filtered hairstyle didn’t suit me and my fillers had just been put in looked uncanny this is a club pic of me

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, AscendingHero and .👽.
He ascended dude

He looks a lot more better now and u can see it from his recent club pic (so not frauded) he mogs almost everyone in this forum appeal wise lol
ASDE
again its better if we get a video in motion to confirm butstill looks way more better

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7098 and Biiyo03
I'll slap you if you keep starting shit with my boy Lars @Theodore Bagwell
legit one of the nicest people on here you jealous cuck
Imagine defending a narcy like Lars and calling me a cuck jfl how does his cum taste?

• JFL
But i also kinda agree with you , it is just weird to go from 0 vallidation to alot in a short time , you get addicted from that feeling and ofcourse you dont want to lose it because thats also the discipline and motivation it gives me to go even harder on improving for even more vallidation? maybe. i just need a girlfriend so i can focus on her instead of craving random vallidation i just feel i miss something, i am narcistic yeah still working on it, but atleast i am a friendly narcist
Mirin honesty

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lars
they would indeed be called contacts bro lol
I Didnt say he doesnt Got any that one of The things he is known for he Always talks about his contacts

I mog everyone here
Bro guy in op after ascension mogs you hardddddd

He has 10 times better pheno plus most likely much better height.

You are not in his league sorry he is scary your are not

• +1
Bro guy in op after ascension mogs you hardddddd

He has 10 times better pheno plus most likely much better height.

You are not in his league sorry he is scary your are not
I have best Phenotype and harmony ever
IMG 20211010 211849

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, germanlooks, AscendingHero and 4 others
IMG 20211010 231527

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, gamma and Biiyo03
I destroy everyone WITHOUT MORPHING

• JFL
Best pheno?

Dethnic coloring of skin and brown eyes you are delusional beyond repair if serious
Just leave him hes at coping levels beyond measure

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, AscendingHero, gamma and 2 others
I like flaming with you in this period 😍

IMG 20210904 015927  01  01

Snapchat Story with Caption Template

Screenshot 20210808 131647  01  01

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, gamma and 4 others
View attachment 1361221This is heavily photoshopped man.
He has a lot more pics and a club taken shot that i doubt was frauded, i think for these photos he only touched up on his skin a bit. Anyway he underwent a lot of fillers and tanned and skinmaxxed so i do think he can achieve it snd he does have a10 eyes so i do think its possble but really the only way to confirm this is he needs to send a new vid in motion

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4614
He ascended dude

I be

i glow without editing and guarantee my eyes would pierce harder then this guys as well
Eyebrows looks gay plus 0 appeal to prime Swedish jbs you mog me with girls 22+ your good looking but you are also fraudimg with facial hair

• +1
I be

Eyebrows looks gay plus 0 appeal to prime Swedish jbs you mog me with girls 22+ your good looking but you are also fraudimg with facial hair
how’s facial hair a fraud bro the stubble is only really light and yes i get my eyebrows done but leave strays underneath

i only have stubble due to neck irritation when shaving and it looks more masc but not sure how much stubble actually does for bone structure

7D36406B 995D 47DE B097 5E460D5F94C9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and AscendingHero
@volcelfatcel whats with people saying jbs wouldn’t wanna fuck me brah i’m gonna have to prove a point soon

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel whats with people saying jbs wouldn’t wanna fuck me brah i’m gonna have to prove a point soon
go get younger girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
This nigga is 6'3 and has insane pheno and good frame

6.5 psl gigachad

I think he genuinely mogs amneisa and salludon in appeal back to the grave and I always defended both of them in discussions so im not biased

View attachment 1360664View attachment 1360665View attachment 1360666

VS
View attachment 1360672View attachment 1360674
View attachment 1360683

AND amensia

View attachment 1360688
View attachment 1360690View attachment 1360692View attachment 1360693

IMO I think amnesia maybe slightly overedges in psl and salludon mogs in psl thats a given

APPEAL wise he mogs both of them back to the grave, he's 6'3 with that pheno and face you cannot lose.

thoughts?
They don’t belong here

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
how’s facial hair a fraud bro the stubble is only really light and yes i get my eyebrows done but leave strays underneath

i only have stubble due to neck irritation when shaving and it looks more masc but not sure how much stubble actually does for bone structure

View attachment 1361329
They don’t belong here
We do I will guide and take all of you into accession mode like a true alpha male so my team wins all of you are on my team as we all post ideas and try to look better to win in our day to day battles in life. Fillers are a top looksmax as well as the steroid anavar

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and gamma
I want to ascend more so I can finally mog a land whale SMV sick of getting mogged at work by woman they always steal the show I want to dominate them and force them
Into submission 😂

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and AscendingHero
We do I will guide and take all of you into accession mode like a true alpha male so my team wins all of you are on my team as we all post ideas and try to look better to win in our day to day battles in life. Fillers are a top looksmax as well as the steroid anavar
what parts of your face contain filler?

this guy is an irl chad, not sure why this thread is 5 pages long lmao. he mogs salludon and amnesia easily.

• +1
i swear @triggered is the only good looking person on this forum that posts legit pictures that arent frauded to death

• +1
Reactions: Lars, TsarTsar444, AscendingHero and 3 others
Yeah but with tinder gold all you have to do is localize in a country where it's easy to get likes and once you are like at 500/600 you move to America and rack the last ones there, making it appear like they are all from there.

yh ur pictures are outdoors, the OPs were outside with flash on, not a fair comparison imo ( just saw his motion video)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4614
i swear @triggered is the only good looking person on this forum that posts legit pictures that arent frauded to death
appreciate it bro i get looked over a lot on this forum but i agree all my pics are straight up with no editing what so ever jfl

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Biiyo03, Melo95 and 3 others
@Theodore Bagwell i dont udnerstand the point of people buying tinder gold to measure a guys SMV, they can just hop locations which isnt ideal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back