NEW forum gigachad TOPZcat VS Salludon/Amnesia

Who mog

• Total voters
appreciate it bro i get looked over a lot on this forum but i agree all my pics are straight up with no editing what so ever jfl
gigachad alpha mindset
imagine editing and frauding ur pics just to get praise on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, AscendingHero, gamma and 3 others
gigachad alpha mindset
imagine editing and frauding ur pics just to get praise on this forum
it’s the same as frauding bro let’s say contacts fillers and surgeries didn’t exist i’d straight up leave everyone on this forum for dead

i couldn’t go every day with being a fake cunt it’d make me not feel my true self

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justadude, AscendingHero, gamma and 1 other person
@larsanova69 will ‘fraud’ but will also post unfrauded videos and admits to everything. calling him out for shit he willingly states is extremely low IQ. also 1 bad (or 1 good) picture isn’t indicative of anything.

wait for this morphing nigga @TopzCat1 to post an undistorted video.

comparing @Amnesia ‘s 99% unfrauded pics to guys photoshopping+jutting+sucking the shit out of their cheeks+squinting is retarded
lars doesn’t even edit does he? and all his results were from softmax right?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
i swear @triggered is the only good looking person on this forum that posts legit pictures that arent frauded to death
Triggered and Amnesia ngl

Amnesia has given clear progress pics of his looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: justadude, AscendingHero and Deleted member 4614
it’s the same as frauding bro let’s say contacts fillers and surgeries didn’t exist i’d straight up leave everyone on this forum for dead

i couldn’t go every day with being a fake cunt it’d make me not feel my true self
@we_chillingfosho editing all his fucking pics and tilting and squinting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593, Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 14677
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
he has morphed his skin before and juts the fuck out of his jaw in some pics but he has admitted to it
surprised @ArvidGustavsson wasn’t in this poll considering some users think he’s the best looking on this forum lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and volcelfatcel
I’m wAiting for his next poll mog thread tbqhngl :lul:
he didn’t even know how to put the poll up when he made the mog battle against me he struggles mentally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 3593
his face is looking to the left

This but psl wise

Salludon>Amnesia>Topz

Mogs Amnesia PSL wise here in most of Amnesia's pics. Brutal coloring mog+lip mogs and has a natty mogger chin.

His lower third is insane here.

PSl 6.5-6.75 easy here ngl. In Zach Cox territory.
Zacy cox gigachad selfie

Cox mogs but the other guy isn't far off

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This nigga is 6'3 and has insane pheno and good frame

6.5 psl gigachad

I think he genuinely mogs amneisa and salludon in appeal back to the grave and I always defended both of them in discussions so im not biased

View attachment 1360664View attachment 1360665View attachment 1360666

VS
View attachment 1360672View attachment 1360674
View attachment 1360683

AND amensia

View attachment 1360688
View attachment 1360690View attachment 1360692View attachment 1360693

IMO I think amnesia maybe slightly overedges in psl and salludon mogs in psl thats a given

APPEAL wise he mogs both of them back to the grave, he's 6'3 with that pheno and face you cannot lose.

thoughts?

Nah he used to post pics where he was htn.
It’s him
he looksmaxxed hard bro. Like damn.
Damn really? Do you know him? What is his forum name? Is he on the forum or other psl forums?

Post his before pics bro, lifefuel

K

keep Coping. There is no way that he gets 700+likes a day in a western location with unfrauded pictures.
Thats something which is reserved for true gigachads like Tyler Maher
Not even. It's reserved for chads in a high populations cities like NYC or/and with boosts. Likes in the hundreds/thousands are only possible like this

• +1
Assymetrycels GTFIH

This shows as long as you have good features even with assymetry , you're goodlooking
If someone hasn't figured this out before this, they're low IQ as fuck and/or crippling bdd

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
  • +1
Reactions: justadude and Biiyo03
lars doesn’t even edit does he? and all his results were from softmax right?
I sometimes do but just really subtle so it still looks legit
Fraudinggg

• Woah
Reactions: justadude
.... i legit posted even my ID photo i posted motion videos i posted legit everything:lul: and you still call me a frauder atleast i say when i fraud
You look way less impressive in motion.
I would call you chadlite still.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Lars
You look way less impressive in motion.
I would call you chadlite still.
yeah agree on that i am more photogenic than in real life i think eyearea is more important for photos and bones for motion

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
I got a tv casting Interview on Friday let's see if we can take the W it's on.zoom Anyone got tips to make yourself look better on zoom?
frontal lighting and camera on eye level

also tell me if you used tanning lotion or beds you cuck

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
frontal lighting and camera on eye level

also tell me if you used tanning lotion or beds you cuck
Spray tans bro and a bit of tanning cream dont do beds they have u and the tan they give you ain't great natrual tan plus mt2 mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Gell

I got a tv casting Interview on Friday let's see if we can take the W it's on.zoom Anyone got tips to make yourself look better on zoom?
Yes so? Which steroids have you taken?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Reminder this guy struggles in the UK. He even admitted so himself in many past threads...

He does very well outside of the UK but can't get action here...

It's very over for UK-cels. UK is such a shithole tbh.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and TopzCat1
Reminder this guy struggles in the UK. He even admitted so himself in many past threads...

It’s true but in some places of the Uk I destroy it and slay I only seem to attract really high SMV dancers

Yes so? Which steroids have you taken?
In past I done test mast cycles but mast I don’t really like how aggressive I become onit

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Gell

Don’t use raw front lightning. That’s such a beginner tip which is just wrong. Front lightning takes away all the defenition of your Face. You ever realized that in the gym you look much more toned than in bathroom ligjt? Thats cuz it’s position in a way it Throws shadow on your muscles. You can do the same with your facial features.

Ever wondered why a lot of boneless fags take pics looking down with a lamp behind them? Cuz it gives them hollow cheeks.

the issue in a interview you can’t have a might behind you. Yes it creates good shadows and makes your structure insane but it’s hard to see your face clearly. Do you need to find an In between.

So it really depends on your face. Try different angles. For some frontal is actually the best choice but In most cases it’s not.

another example are model shoots. They NEVER use plain frontal light. You can see that models look much less impressive in their agency representation shoots where they show them unfrauded

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and volcelfatcel
Topcatz is a fake
Salludon and other guy morph their pics. I don't know how you don't see this truth
Morph my ass nigr :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Salludon is gandy tier.. Its not even close

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Stop this dogshit, that guys face has 0% symmetry @Salludon is surgery + fruad, @Amnesia is surgery + pointy chin + short

there is only 1 gigeTYRONE on this forum and he typed this message

• JFL
Stop this dogshit, that guys face has 0% symmetry @Salludon is surgery + fruad, @Amnesia is surgery + pointy chin + short

there is only 1 gigeTYRONE on this forum and he typed this message
Shut up fag

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan and AscendingHero

I thought he got many girls interested in him but he said he wasn't attracted to any of them because of their pheno. Most of them being Southern European or Asian which I'm assuming means south asian.

This nigga is 6'3 and has insane pheno and good frame

6.5 psl gigachad

I think he genuinely mogs amneisa and salludon in appeal back to the grave and I always defended both of them in discussions so im not biased

View attachment 1360664View attachment 1360665View attachment 1360666

VS
View attachment 1360672View attachment 1360674
View attachment 1360683

AND amensia

View attachment 1360688
View attachment 1360690View attachment 1360692View attachment 1360693

IMO I think amnesia maybe slightly overedges in psl and salludon mogs in psl thats a given

APPEAL wise he mogs both of them back to the grave, he's 6'3 with that pheno and face you cannot lose.

thoughts?
First guy then third then second

The topzcat mogs

@Unmoggable

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15817
Salludon and amnesia looks way more better jfl at the cuckold voters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476, Deleted member 15817 and Deleted member 13787
Topzcat has insane colouiring and pheno (if not larp) and in appeal mogs them IMO.

psl wise they both mog though.

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
Topzcat has insane colouiring and pheno (if not larp) and in appeal mogs them IMO.

they both mog topzcat psl wise .

Topzcat have 0 chance against salludon and amnesia insane coloring:soy: Nah its not insane pheno :soy: no its not ideal coloring for 70% of girls are dark eyes,hair tanned or dark skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15817
@Unmoggable thoughts?
Salludon and Amnesia mog, not even close.

Also this guy’s photos look highly touched up. Look at his eyes, it is quite clearly a poor liquify job. His skin is also faceapped, and his Zygos are shopped. It is quite obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Haven

Also this guy’s photos look highly touched up. Look at his eyes, it is quite clearly a poor liquify job. His skin is also faceapped, and his Zygos are shopped. It is quite obvious.
He has a club photo, I dont think it was touched up.. lemme see if I can find it .

He is htn
Mogger3
Mjogger1 Or low tier chadlite

Ok thats a stretch hes def more, he used to be a normie before but he had nose/chin/jaw fillers and microneedling for skin, he had insane eye color from start.

He ascended a lot imo, chadlite at least tbh.
No chadlite for that bug eyes and his chin,jaw looks very uncanny

Zxc
This doesn't looktouched up, thoughts ? @Unmoggable @Haven

Looks good in this pic but still dont mogs salludon or amnesia
i mean I was talking overall, I do think in PSL they mog him but I mean height/face/physique etc he mogs them both

he's 6'3 btw.

i mean I was talking overall, I do think in PSL they mog him but I mean height/face/physique etc he mogs them both

he's 6'3 btw.
Face>height women would prefer salludon and amnesia i am sure but this guy is chadlite in face salludon and amnesia is better idk about height

Users who are viewing this thread

Back