New friend I made is machiavellian like me, I don't feel comfortable what do?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Right basically irl most people seem to be fairly open books to me. Apart from this one guy I'm friends with, in a lot of ways he is the EXACT same as me, he shares the same views and reads the same books as me as well as have the same thinking process. However there are fundemental differences between us, he for example is better at manipulating women but is unable to really control his substance use/has weak will in that regard, whereas I am the opposite.

Tbh it makes me slightly uncomfortable knowing that there is someone who is just as capable at reading people and manipulating shit, I like the guy and tbh he has literally bought me shit without me asking for it and has never asked for anything back - but as we all know, the 1st lunch is never free. Maybe I'm over thinking it since it's rare af for someone to be on same level.

I think I'm a kinder person in general than him and don't really do manipulative stuff in a bad way to most people, but I have a gut feeling about this guy being slightly evil. Only time will tell.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, thereallegend and AlexBrown84
Kill him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, AlexBrown84, bluntmullet and 5 others
Do not stick a screw driver in his windpipe. He will take you out eventually tho.

Right basically irl most people seem to be fairly open books to me. Apart from this one guy I'm friends with, in a lot of ways he is the EXACT same as me, he shares the same views and reads the same books as me as well as have the same thinking process. However there are fundemental differences between us, he for example is better at manipulating women but is unable to really control his substance use/has weak will in that regard, whereas I am the opposite.

Tbh it makes me slightly uncomfortable knowing that there is someone who is just as capable at reading people and manipulating shit, I like the guy and tbh he has literally bought me shit without me asking for it and has never asked for anything back - but as we all know, the 1st lunch is never free. Maybe I'm over thinking it since it's rare af for someone to be on same level.

I think I'm a kinder person in general than him and don't really do manipulative stuff in a bad way to most people, but I have a gut feeling about this guy being slightly evil. Only time will tell.
In my experience people too similar to you, you never can really get to know them because there's too many similarities it almost becomes a competition or tryna get one up on each other.
You'll both start competing and sabotaging each other soon lol

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, WhiteGoodman, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
In my experience people too similar to you, you never can really get to know them because there's too many similarities it almost becomes a competition or tryna get one up on each other.
You'll both start competing and sabotaging each other soon lol
maybe, we currently get along. But he is better than me at BJJ and grappling in general

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101

Sounds like there's only one person remotely dark-triad and it's him. He is an actual manipulator with a drug problem; classic dark triad. You're some bitch who's already sounding whiny and insecure. "Machiavellian like me" JFL anyone with remote confidence in their skills wouldn't be analyzing shit like that or getting that insecure. You think he stays up at night thinking 'oh no another manipulatooor like me how do I cope?". And drug use meaning he "has weak will in that regard" again doubt it; he's just low-inhib af.

Don't kid yourself, you're nothing like him naturally and doesn't seem like you can fake it either.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Sounds like there's only one person remotely dark-triad and it's him. He is an actual manipulator with a drug problem; classic dark triad. You're some bitch who's already sounding whiny and insecure. "Machiavellian like me" JFL anyone with remote confidence in their skills wouldn't be analyzing shit like that or getting that insecure. You think he stays up at night thinking 'oh no another manipulatooor like me how do I cope?". And drug use meaning he "has weak will in that regard" again doubt it; he's just low-inhib af.

Don't kid yourself, you're nothing like him naturally and doesn't seem like you can fake it either.
Nope, the guy is generally speaking a bit retarded. I have an older brother who was very similar to him, he fucked his life up via drug usage. If anything, with these sorts of people they tend to be fun/cool at first but their faults start glaring out.
Just the other day he told me he lied to some guy about not having any weed left. Then when we saw that guy and he asked for weed, I noticed my friend started darting his eyes a little and looked at me slightly nervous and then said he didn't have any.
My older bro was low inhib af, and yeah he got fucked by drugs just like my friend will probably. We gave him coke and shit for the first time, before he was hesitant and would always say stuff like "I don't like partying, lets not go clubbing, lets go to a bar" etc. Now he is always messaging us asking if we are going out lol.
He is good with people, but he talks behind others a lot hence I don't trust him as much and I've warned my other friends about it