New Granny Tinder experiment (ITS OVER)

D

Deleted member 24940

6'1 MTN Pakicel
She even has chads trying to fuck her and she's a 2 PSL granny.

Meanwhile we have legit Chads like @MoggerGaston who get 0 matches on tinder. It's truly ovER

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Banderacell, BoredPrince and 4 others
Both are correlated. Guys like me either fuck grannies or are incel.

Its a brutal world

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
@MoggerGaston is an oldcel (looks 35) that’s why he doesn’t slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
Lifefuel for Joycecsls

Being a granny is peak apeal in 2023

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
He should be able to slay milfs though. I don't think 27 year old women care if a guy is 35.

He should be able to slay milfs though. I don't think 27 year old women care if a guy is 35.
He only wants young girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25059 and Deleted member 24940
Both are correlated. Guys like me either fuck grannies or are incel.

Its a brutal world

Have you ever fucked a milf or granny? I think your problem is that you go for 18 year olds at raves who don't want an old guy.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Torero, ShowerMaxxing, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
Have you ever fucked a milf or granny? I think your problem is that you go for 18 year olds at raves who don't want an old guy.
they reject me unless I fraud age (rape)

i'd be one of the guys in the video messaging her

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 27066, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
they reject me unless I fraud age (rape)
Hmm. It could also be your income too since you don't seem to have a high paying career and older foids care about that sbit.

Have you tried social circle game?

Hmm. It could also be your income too since you don't seem to have a high paying career and older foids care about that sbit.

Have you tried social circle game?
I don't want foids that want me as an ATM buddyboyo. If I want that I can just hire a prostitute.

social-circle game doesnt work tbh.

Grannies mog. You can hold their loose skin like reins while you pump them from behind

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24940

Meanwhile we have legit Chads like @MoggerGaston who get 0 matches on tinder. It's truly ovER

He’s not. Chad…. But yes it’s over for most men

The wrinklier the raisin, the sweeter the juice

Take the grannypill

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 24940
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik, Deleted member 24940 and Deleted member 7580
Average Stacy in 2023 buddy boyos
4B0BB247 18EE 493F ACD1 0DBFA003E158

Delusional if you think Chads are sleeping with grannies unless they got a strong fetish for them. Most likely those actual Chads is some Chadfish trying to do some money scam on the granny lol or just promoting their socials swiping on everyone.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Juggernaut Law

this and this

that chap is waiting to be approached by a teenage girl when he looks like a Bulgarian brickslayer with a recessed hairline
is what it is

Delusional if you think Chads are sleeping with grannies unless they got a strong fetish for them. Most likely those actual Chads is some Chadfish trying to do some money scam on the granny lol or just promoting their socials swiping on everyone.

Holy shit the cope. Did you not see the GrannyFish experiment posted here? There were hot guys messaging a fat 80 year old granny for sex.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, agoostis and Deleted member 24593
Holy shit the cope. Did you not see the GrannyFish experiment posted here? There were hot guys messaging a fat 80 year old granny for sex.
I said unless they got a strong fetish for them. Those Chads must of had strong fetish for those grannies clearly if they were even legit and not up to something suspicious. The Chads can obviously can a traditional good looking girl if they wanted too. It's not them deciding to dive down due to lack of options and having to resort to grannies. They just have a fetish for the grannies. Be real here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and the BULL

Where's the chad who wants to fck her?

likes mean nothing, guys scroll on right without thinking

Where's the chad who wants to fck her?

likes mean nothing, guys scroll on right without thinking
Exactly, all he did was show cooked normies wanting to sleep with the granny due to fetish most likely or no options. One of the too, but probably a combination of both. Some users really do have no connection to reality.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 24789
Exactly, all he did was show cooked normies wanting to sleep with the granny due to fetish most likely or no options. One of the too, but probably a combination of both. Some users really do have no connection to reality.
Yeah

no chad slay under youthfull women at least mtb with a prime body

Cope, MoggerGaston looks like any GL guy in his 20s does

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and the BULL

If you think the guys displayed on the experiment are “cooked normies”, you are completely out of touch with reality. Most of them either had an above average physique or above average face, definitely not your average street LTN

just wait until women hit the wall bro

266eptQI_400x400.jpg

If you think the guys displayed on the experiment are “cooked normies”, you are completely out of touch with reality. Most of them either had an above average physique or above average face, definitely not your average street LTN
Lol, he showed the matches, but the people who he texted are cooked normies. Not the good looking matches he showed in the beginning. Completely different people and matches. Not the good looking matches. It's a small profile photo, but you can clearly tell they are cooked normies or just normies.

• +1
this kind of youtube video makes me sick, he does everything to get likes and views with false hopes for incels

I said unless they got a strong fetish for them. Those Chads must of had strong fetish for those grannies clearly if they were even legit and not up to something suspicious. The Chads can obviously can a traditional good looking girl if they wanted too. It's not them deciding to dive down due to lack of options and having to resort to grannies. They just have a fetish for the grannies. Be real here.

There were no "Chads" when @Xangsane did the GrannyFish experiment he had gymmaxxed MTN and some HTNs trying to fuck. This means that if a granny has those options then imagine with an average girl has. Why would she settle for an average guy?

The point of the experiments is to prove the brutal dating market.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Just granny maxxxxx. Dude this just shows that the average man can’t win in the sexual market place. And should focus on his own shit and build himself and his comfort. That’s all he can do. So Mgtow was right all along.

There were no "Chads" when @Xangsane did the GrannyFish experiment he had gymmaxxed MTN and some HTNs trying to fuck. This means that if a granny has those options then imagine with an average girl has. Why would she settle for an average guy?

Yeah, but it seems those guys were just looking to hookup. Not settle down with the granny obviously lol. There is a big difference from wanting to have a relationship with someone and just hooking up.

• +1
Yeah, but it seems those guys were just looking to hookup. Not settle down with the granny obviously lol. There is a big difference from wanting to have a relationship with someone and just hooking up.
those ppl must live in the cave if they think that's how real life works out

• +1
Reactions: Leo69

There WERE Chads.

Not surprised but holy fuck FUCK THESE LITTLE SIMP BITCH SOYBOYS FUCKING IT UP FOR US.
THEY NEED TO BE SENT TO THE FRONT LINES OF THE RUSSIA UKRAINE WAR AND DELETED.
EVERY FUCKING SIMP NEEDS TO GET SENT TO THE FRONTLINES OF WORLD WAR 3.

WE NEED A FUCKING WAR TO DELETE THESE PUSSIES