New greycel epidemic?

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
This site is literally full of greycels now.Half of the users here are greycels and they always post on ratings clamming that guy in the picture is their friend or they post on success or looksmaxing section about their stupid bluepill/redpill ideology.All threads about mewing are frim greycels JFL and they still belive mewing works after 12 and their most common topic is softmaxing:lul:

My statistics have shown that if this cruel epidemic continues this site is going to turn into bluepill mewing community similar to those on IT

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, hebbewem, Deleted member 4645 and 5 others
No engrish

• JFL
Reactions: Turanid_Bull and diggbicc
You are right, greycels are gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Darkstrand, Deleted member 5187 and 2 others
This site literally is full of greycels now.Half of the users here are greycels and they always post on ratings clamming that guy in the picture is their friend or they post on success or looksmaxing section about their stupid bluepill/redpill ideology.All the threads about mewing are frim greycels JFL and they still belive mewing works after 12 and their most common topic is softmaxing:lul:

My statistics have shown that if this cruel epidemic continues this site is going to turn into bluepill mewing community similar to those on IT
Fucking gaycels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Chad69 and WillVisitGandy
This site literally is full of greycels now.Half of the users here are greycels and they always post on ratings clamming that guy in the picture is their friend or they post on success or looksmaxing section about their stupid bluepill/redpill ideology.All the threads about mewing are frim greycels JFL and they still belive mewing works after 12 and their most common topic is softmaxing:lul:

holocaust for greycels

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
no need to be jealous bro :cool:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 4570, Hopeful333 and 1 other person
Don't listen greycels
Some of you're are good but need a bit harsh love to learn the environment here

But fuck some greycels do be dumb as fuck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, WillVisitGandy, Gargantuan and 2 others
Don't listen greycels
Some of you're are good but need a bit harsh love to learn the environment here

But fuck some greycels do be dumb as fuck
Indeed I have some greycel friends but most of them are dumb af

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
This site is literally full of greycels now.Half of the users here are greycels and they always post on ratings clamming that guy in the picture is their friend or they post on success or looksmaxing section about their stupid bluepill/redpill ideology.All threads about mewing are frim greycels JFL and they still belive mewing works after 12 and their most common topic is softmaxing:lul:

"BROTHER TRUST ME BRO I WATCHED MGTOW AND REDPILL LET ME TEACH YOU HOW TO SLAY ITS ALL MENTAL BRO!!!!"
t.Greycel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saltner and Chad69
a bunch are .co lurkers

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Greycels live in all your heads rent free. Always remember these famous pictures of God was taken with a grey camera lens:

F99355448098476d5f06b31276d3be8e 1

989787 800w

Keep crying.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 5187 and Deleted member 5912
they will probably leave after the shutdown

JFL if you're not a greycel and spend all your time on this site

Tbh i am also a greycel but i joined this site in march last year haven't posted as much but still i am filthy greycel tbh
Tbh i am also a greycel but i joined this site in march last year haven't posted as much but still i am filthy greycel tbh

Fuck greycels tbh

[IMG alt="cynicoboyo"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/4/4570.jpg?1587376045[/IMG]

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
ngl tbh all greycels should rope

A lot of GreyCels are cool tho like @🧐🧐🧐🧐 and @Dior

• +1
Reactions: Dior