NEW HIGH QUALITY LEV THREAD BOUTTA DROP + NEED SUGGESTIONS FOR HOW TO MAKE THIS THREAD FROM SOME HIGH QUALITY USERS

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
hi guys saint levcel checking in, i want to run an almost study style post with as much evidence as possible to conclude whether or whether not foids appraoch first. what are the common factors on women approaching first if so, and how to get women to approach first ( if infact there is a trend of certain aspects women will approach first from.

my theoretical conclusion is: yes women approach first to 7/10+ white guys over the height of 5'10 with very little or no correlation to personality (i.e. rape jokes, literal bullying of the test subjects and negative game {literally autism})

@Prettyboy @enchanted_elixir ( tag more users you think would be able to help me run this project)

im not solely posting this I'm hoping it will be a joint effort w a discord server and we can all work together on producing gold

if the team is good we will go on to make new pioneering threads for this forum but for now lets start on the project.

start project conquistador (in the search of gold)

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, FailedNormieManlet, mug and 2 others
I’m thinking about inserting tags before high effort threads. Like [Nutrition] or [Fragrance] in front of titles so that users can see and find them better

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, mug, ChristianChad and 3 others
I’m thinking about inserting tags before high effort threads. Like [Nutrition] or [Fragrance] in front of titles so that users can see and find them better
I like this idea tbh bro and we need more ideas i have an idea where i have a photo like

[eye area] eye area maxxing concise guide 2022

[eyebrow maxxing]
[eyelash maxxing]
[eye color]
[eye shape]
[coloring and contrast]
[undereyes]

forgot to mention these would all be links to a wordpress guide structured into parts like

(info)
(evidence)
(examples)
(products needed)
(how to do {x}maxxing)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
hi guys saint levcel checking in, i want to run an almost study style post with as much evidence as possible to conclude whether or whether not foids appraoch first. what are the common factors on women approaching first if so, and how to get women to approach first ( if infact there is a trend of certain aspects women will approach first from.
  1. Just be a 7/10+ theory,
  2. Because the woman is attracted to him and doesn't want to lose him
  3. Being attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

my theoretical conclusion is: yes women approach first to 7/10+ white guys over the height of 5'10 with very little or no correlation to personality (i.e. rape jokes, literal bullying of the test subjects and negative game {literally autism})

@Prettyboy @enchanted_elixir ( tag more users you think would be able to help me run this project)

im not solely posting this I'm hoping it will be a joint effort w a discord server and we can all work together on producing gold

if the team is good we will go on to make new pioneering threads for this forum but for now lets start on the project.

start project conquistador (in the search of gold)
Personally, I think you need to make a study like a phenotype study I proposed when I first came to this site.
@Prettyboy
If conducted, this will be IMMENSE!!!!! :love:

• +1
you won't like my incoming thread about my rl experiences with women lmao (not including situations in bars and nightclubs)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lev Peshkov
I like this idea tbh bro and we need more ideas i have an idea where i have a photo like

View attachment 1773034
[eye area] eye area maxxing concise guide 2022

[eyebrow maxxing]
[eyelash maxxing]
[eye color]
[eye shape]
[coloring and contrast]
[undereyes]

forgot to mention these would all be links to a wordpress guide structured into parts like

(info)
(evidence)
(examples)
(products needed)
(how to do {x}maxxing)

guys who "have it" are born with it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17829
So basically you would just ask ppl to go to public places and see if foids hit on them?

then they would record this shit

Obviously I am no use at all since I am not a white guy nor am I 7/10

• +1
Personally, I think you need to make a study like a phenotype study I proposed when I first came to this site.
@Prettyboy
If conducted, this will be IMMENSE!!!!! :love:
I truly hypothesise that north Atlantid will come out superior

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • +1
And then use a chadfish account see which gets most attention and dtf from foids online

Imagine if you guys used your autism for something productive instead of proving something everybody already knows is true

• JFL
So basically you would just ask ppl to go to public places and see if foids hit on them?

then they would record this shit

Obviously I am no use at all since I am not a white guy nor am I 7/10
i would say so or a google poll on asking random chads, htns, normies, trucels their experiences when it comes to dating and survey style questions about foids approaching etc

And then use a chadfish account see which gets most attention and dtf from foids online
It would take too long. I'd need multiple partners

• +1
It would take too long. I'd need multiple partners
indeed it will take a team of 10 minimum to be completion any time soon and all persons involved must have some knowledge atleast of the scientific method else w results will be flawed

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir