Phenotype Study - Discussion

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
Phenotype Experiment - Discussion
I would like to discuss an idea for a study I would like to share with you all. I would like to conduct a study on what male phenotypes are most and least preferred by women. I would most likely need help with this so I came here to discuss it here today, and yes phenotype > ethnicity. Light skins do better than Gingers.
Remember, this is a discussion, I would like your input, what you think should improve, would you like to help, etc.

Observation: What phenotypes do women prefer the most and the least, and which one gets the widest and narrowest appeal?
Hypothesis:
I predict that Meditteranean will score the highest, Dravidian scoring the worst. The most variation will be in the Black and Middle Eastern departments.
Experiment: So here are some ideas on how I could conduct this study.
  • Go on Tinder in NYC (Ethnically Mixed City so it'll give us the best results, or change to a major city that has similar ethnic demographics to the U.S) and run tinder experiments for each Chad of all phenotypes for a week. Same bio, and trying our best to get the same kind of chad (mix of masculine and pretty boy).
  • Go on Photofeeler and return the results. (Not a good one, but an idea nonetheless)
  • If you have a better idea, tell me in the comments section.
The data we will collect during this study:
  • Final Score (x)
  • Number of Matches (z)
  • Number of Women who texted first (f)
  • Average Attraction Level (of the women who texted first, shows by how much they text, what they text, etc.) (a)
  • Average Effort Level (To make a good first impression for Chad) (e)
  • Average Objective Attractiveness out of 10 (Try to reduce phenotypical biases as much as possible here) (o)
  • Ethnic Diversity Index using the number: Simpson's Diversity Index (1-D) for this set is 0.01. The number should be higher with higher diversity. (d)
  • Amount of Matches from each ethnicity (pie chart/percentage format)
  • Amount of First Texts for ethnicity (pie chart/percentage format)
How we will score:
All variables were listed in the "The data we will collect during this study" part above.
x = (z+z*d) (f+a+e+o)

Phenotypes being studied:

• Black
    • Lightskin
    • Semi-Lightskin
    • Darkskin
    • Turbodark
    • High Class and High IQ
    • Thug/Degenerate
    • Exotic/Ambiguous
    • African Purebreed
  • Mixed
    • Brazilian Pardo
    • Ambiguous
    • HAPA (White + Asian)
    • Blasian
    • Mulatto
  • White
    • Anglo
    • Atlantid
    • Nordic
    • Meditteranean
    • Slavic
    • Ginger
  • Hispanic/Latino
    • Mestizo
    • Castizo
    • Afro-Latino
  • Native American
    • Indigenous Latin America
    • Indigenous US and Canada
  • Asian/Pacific Islander
    • East Asian
    • Exotic East Asian
    • North Indian
    • Exotic Indian
    • Dravidian/South Indian
    • Southeast Asian/Austronesian/Austro-Asiatic
    • Polynesian
    • Central Asian
  • Middle Eastern/Semitic/Afro-Asiatic
    • Levantine/Mesopotamian
    • Gulf Arab
    • North African
    • Jewish
    • Turkish
    • Persian
    • Sudanese
    • Ethiopian-Eritrean
    • Somali
@AscendingHero

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, gamma, AscendingHero and 4 others
Where is the chinkjeet East Indian phenotype?

• JFL
Reactions: mug, gamma, justinzayn and 3 others
You want to test 30 ethnicities on 2 different apps where matches can be so variable that you need atleast 10 each one of them,otherwise its useless, too little data.

good luck but you arent getting paid for this

this will literally end up getting done for years

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 17829
You want to test 30 ethnicities on 2 different apps where matches can be so variable that you need atleast 10 each one of them,otherwise its useless, too little data.

You are correct on the needing to use multiple pictures, but maybe since we're doing it in the same city, the same group of women can be evaluating it and making up for the need for 10 of each?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
You are correct on the needing to use multiple pictures, but maybe since we're doing it in the same city, the same group of women can be evaluating it and making up for the need for 10 of each?
Im not talknig about multiple pictures im talking about multpile tinder experiments you need to launch chads against eachother multiple times with as much participants possible to get them ost accurate answer

thats why there are studies on this where there are researchers who getting paid for it

doing a single amnesia vs salludon fucking tinder experiment once literally doesnt prove ANYthing

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, enchanted_elixir and RoundHouse
Im not talknig about multiple pictures im talking about multpile tinder experiments you need to launch chads against eachother multiple times with as much participants possible to get them ost accurate answer

thats why there are studies on this where there are researchers who getting paid for it

doing a single amnesia vs salludon fucking tinder experiment once literally doesnt prove ANYthing

Mirin avi​

• +1
I would like to discuss an idea for a study I would like to share with you all. I would like to conduct a study on what male phenotypes are most and least preferred by women. I would most likely need help with this so I came here to discuss it here today, and yes phenotype > ethnicity. Light skins do better than Gingers.
Remember, this is a discussion, I would like your input, what you think should improve, would you like to help, etc.

Observation: What phenotypes do women prefer the most and the least, and which one gets the widest and narrowest appeal?
Hypothesis:
I predict that Meditteranean will score the highest, Dravidian scoring the worst. The most variation will be in the Black and Middle Eastern departments.
  • Go on Tinder in NYC (Ethnically Mixed City so it'll give us the best results, or change to a major city that has similar ethnic demographics to the U.S) and run tinder experiments for each Chad of all phenotypes for a week. Same bio, and trying our best to get the same kind of chad (mix of masculine and pretty boy).
  • Go on Photofeeler and return the results. (Not a good one, but an idea nonetheless)
  • Final Score (x)
  • Number of Matches (z)
  • Average Attraction Level (of the women who texted first, shows by how much they text, what they text, etc.) (a)
  • Average Objective Attractiveness out of 10 (Try to reduce phenotypical biases as much as possible here) (o)
  • Ethnic Diversity Index using the number: Simpson's Diversity Index (1-D) for this set is 0.01. The number should be higher with higher diversity. (d)
How we will score:
All variables were listed in the "The data we will collect during this study" part above.
x = (z+z*d) (f+a+e+o)

• Black
    • Lightskin
    • Semi-Lightskin
    • Darkskin
    • Turbodark
    • High Class and High IQ
    • Thug/Degenerate
    • Exotic/Ambiguous
    • African Purebreed
  • Mixed
    • Brazilian Pardo
    • Ambiguous
    • HAPA (White + Asian)
    • Blasian
    • Mulatto
  • White
    • Anglo
    • Atlantid
    • Nordic
    • Meditteranean
    • Slavic
    • Ginger
  • Hispanic/Latino
    • Mestizo
    • Castizo
    • Afro-Latino
  • Native American
  • Asian/Pacific Islander
    • East Asian
    • Exotic East Asian
    • North Indian
    • Exotic Indian
    • Dravidian/South Indian
    • Polynesian
    • Central Asian
    • Levantine/Mesopotamian
    • Gulf Arab
    • North African
    • Jewish
    • Turkish
    • Persian
    • Sudanese
    • Ethiopian-Eritrean
    • Somali
@AscendingHero
we need a dedicated team of testers to figure this shit out. legit really useful information, almost like science. we just need some lab guys to test this shit

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

How would this study be conducted ideally in your eyes?

• +1
This study is literally not possible for one user to complete. It's unnecessary too. Just use ur common sense and look around. That should be enough to know which phenotype does the best.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and AscendingHero
we need a dedicated team of testers to figure this shit out. legit really useful information, almost like science. we just need some lab guys to test this shit
Do you think we need to edit how we conduct our experiment, like that other guy suggested?

This study is literally not possible for one user to complete. It's unnecessary too. Just use ur common sense and look around. That should be enough to know which phenotype does the best.
I am very aware that I couldn't do this by myself, or it would take longer to do so. I would like to assemble a team from the forum to do this. Common sense isn't enough.

Hypothesis: I predict that Meditteranean will score the highest, Dravidian scoring the worst. The most variation will be in the Black and Middle Eastern departments.

No, it is Atlandid, for sure.

Thomas shelby tier with jaw, black hair, light skin and light colored eyes, with no UEE ofc.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, justinzayn and enchanted_elixir

Hypothesis:
  • Final Score (x)
  • Number of Matches (z)
How we will score:
x = (z+z*d) (f+a+e+o)

• Black
    • Lightskin
    • Semi-Lightskin
    • Darkskin
    • Turbodark
    • High Class and High IQ
    • Thug/Degenerate
    • Exotic/Ambiguous
    • African Purebreed
  • Mixed
    • Brazilian Pardo
    • Ambiguous
    • HAPA (White + Asian)
    • Blasian
    • Mulatto
  • White
    • Anglo
    • Atlantid
    • Nordic
    • Meditteranean
    • Slavic
    • Ginger
  • Hispanic/Latino
    • Mestizo
    • Castizo
    • Afro-Latino
  • Native American
  • Asian/Pacific Islander
    • East Asian
    • Exotic East Asian
    • North Indian
    • Exotic Indian
    • Dravidian/South Indian
    • Polynesian
    • Central Asian
    • Levantine/Mesopotamian
    • Gulf Arab
    • North African
    • Jewish
    • Turkish
    • Persian
    • Sudanese
    • Ethiopian-Eritrean
    • Somali
@AscendingHero
I think such experiment isn’t needed we all know that meds and Mullatos are best

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I think such experiment isn’t needed we all know that meds and Mullatos are best
Well if it isn't needed, rate the phenotypes then

Hypothesis:
  • Final Score (x)
  • Number of Matches (z)
How we will score:
x = (z+z*d) (f+a+e+o)

• Black
    • Lightskin
    • Semi-Lightskin
    • Darkskin
    • Turbodark
    • High Class and High IQ
    • Thug/Degenerate
    • Exotic/Ambiguous
    • African Purebreed
  • Mixed
    • Brazilian Pardo
    • Ambiguous
    • HAPA (White + Asian)
    • Blasian
    • Mulatto
  • White
    • Anglo
    • Atlantid
    • Nordic
    • Meditteranean
    • Slavic
    • Ginger
  • Hispanic/Latino
    • Mestizo
    • Castizo
    • Afro-Latino
  • Native American
  • Asian/Pacific Islander
    • East Asian
    • Exotic East Asian
    • North Indian
    • Exotic Indian
    • Dravidian/South Indian
    • Polynesian
    • Central Asian
    • Levantine/Mesopotamian
    • Gulf Arab
    • North African
    • Jewish
    • Turkish
    • Persian
    • Sudanese
    • Ethiopian-Eritrean
    • Somali
@AscendingHero
Not to be bias, but I have got a good feeling about these gulf arabs

• +1
How would this study be conducted ideally in your eyes?
This study is impossible to have any type of good accuary the only reason for it should be done is because you think its fun or whatever

like i said the variables is too much you would also need to potentially try out many guys amongs the same looks level asking many ppl if they r the same or not, and they potentially never be

even small differences in attractiveness will screw up the "racial" hierarchy

thats why ppl can cope but the best studies on this are the morphed averaged out ones , or where they literally take randomly millions of people data

• +1

This study is impossible to have any type of good accuary the only reason for it should be done is because you think its fun or whatever

like i said the variables is too much you would also need to potentially try out many guys amongs the same looks level asking many ppl if they r the same or not, and they potentially never be

even small differences in attractiveness will screw up the "racial" hierarchy

thats why ppl can cope but the best studies on this are the morphed averaged out ones , or where they literally take randomly millions of people data
You are right on that, that there are too many variables to squash, and it isn't a racial hierarchy, a phenotypical one.