new looksmaxx.org discord NOW

INB

INB

Bronze
Joined
Jul 30, 2023
Posts
378
Reputation
284
We should create an elaborate .org discord, this fucking website is doomed since that tiktok mf leaked it and created clout saying that he’s receiving death threats and all


1691490500226
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: reptiles, garfyld and christian2710
theres already a discord you retarded fucking greycel
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizolool, zsombi, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
and fyi its been flooded with narcy thugmaxxed tiktok kids
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
and fyi its been flooded with narcy thugmaxxed tiktok kids
then create another fucking one, lure them into this first old server. and let the real ones enter the new server
 
then create another fucking one, lure them into this first old server. and let the real ones enter the new server
tbh theres "private" psl discords but slop world is public advertising and there are barely any related to org, also we are 2023cels so we are grouped in with tiktok fags (which im sure you are considering july 31st and chico pfp)
 
tbh theres "private" psl discords but slop world is public advertising and there are barely any related to org, also we are 2023cels so we are grouped in with tiktok fags (which im sure you are considering july 31st and chico pfp)
joined BP on beginning of the year, never really took .org serious until now, I was only on discord tbh, and I also have a lower inhib than the majority of this fucking forum if I was not such a brokie 😂
 
joined BP on beginning of the year, never really took .org serious until now, I was only on discord tbh, and I also have a lower inhib than the majority of this fucking forum if I was not such a brokie 😂
you wouldn’t be accepted as you joined this year and ur a newgen
 
  • JFL
Reactions: PrettyLights
you wouldn’t be accepted as you joined this year and ur a newgen
tbh conversating here is kinda difficult, I prefer discord cause it’s faster, just am here to help some ppl and true rate some
 

Similar threads

PhillipJFry
Replies
2
Views
21
PhillipJFry
PhillipJFry
Pytel
Replies
17
Views
138
Pytel
Pytel
jnxy
Replies
18
Views
144
clavicularsrightnut
clavicularsrightnut

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top