New looksmaxxer here say hi and give him advice so he get teenager love.

D

Deleted member 19457

Iron
Hello guys i am new here. I learned the red pill, the black pill, looksmax all this year, and before that, I was a computer gamer all day long. I've never flirted with a girl and never felt the need to date them because I didn't want to talk because they were boring. But I realized that I am a man and I have needs. :ogre:

My stats here: 17 years old, 5'6 (my dad 5'6, mom 4'10) 98 lbs ,look 3 years younger, dont diagnosed but probably adhd and/or autism.

1- i need heightmaxxing my dream height is 5'10 i am gonna start @FreakkForLife 's heightmaxxing guide.
2- eatmaxxing i am look so weak and soy :soy: i am not even 100lbs jfl
3- dickmaxxing. I have a 5 inch dick. I don't think it's a problem but 4chan and everyone here says its over if it's shorter than 6 inches. so i need probably.

literaly i dont have any photos so i couldn't post here for rate but i am going to take some this night.

Do you guys have any other advice? :unsure:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20293, Deleted member 17311, PYT and 11 others
gymmaxxing alongside your eatmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Danish_Retard, AscendingHero and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, angloidcel, Growth Plate and 1 other person
at your height i'd recommend hgh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19457
19457.jpg

Turk on the lurk

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, KDA Player, RftH and 14 others
do Mewing:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19457
best avi ever:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19457, jfcage and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Doctor forbade me to do gym for 6 months, but I will start in 2-3 months. :feelsyay:
Firstly get the blackpill shit out of ur mind because it would make u depressed and would make u rotten ,now i am not saying u shouldn't improve,of course u should but the blackpill kills ur improvement will and kills ur motivation.

Just don't take it too seriously.

Secondly don't worry about dick,just get a DHT gel from u/AlphaGels on reddit(would cost u 90$ for 2-3 years) and use 1 drop everyday.

For heightmaxxing,take 6.25 mg aroamsin everyday.
If u can get blood tests it would be good.
If u can spend 200-300$ per month to get Hgh and igf1 it would be good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19457, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Growth Plate and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Growth Plate
Firstly get the blackpill shit out of ur mind because it would make u depressed and would make u rotten ,now i am not saying u shouldn't improve,of course u should but the blackpill kills ur improvement will and kills ur motivation.

Just don't take it too seriously.

Secondly don't worry about dick,just get a DHT gel from u/AlphaGels on reddit(would cost u 90$ for 2-3 years) and use 1 drop everyday.

For heightmaxxing,take 6.25 mg aroamsin everyday.
If u can get blood tests it would be good.
If u can spend 200-300$ per month to get Hgh and igf1 it would be good
1$ is 15 turkish lira so Δ± can't buy anything that sells for dollars. i cant take hgh but i able to take mk677 and aromasin.
Are u from turkey?
Yes.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
10 years later you would have either killed yourself or would remain khhv and realized it is over

10 years later you would have either killed yourself or would remain khhv and realized it is over
Why its over for me? Also i dont wanna kill myself i want berserk deluxe edition collection and see one piece ending.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KDA Player, Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 18439 and 5 others
5'6 (my dad 5'6, mom 4'10)
How did this faggot with literal midget parents get to almost my height of 5'7"
While my mom is 5'4 and my dad is 6'
Such a clown world bro
@Leonardo DiCaprio @TeenAscender @Octillionaire3 @EktoPlasma

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, fjor2096, Ritalincell and 4 others
You come off so comically low t holy shit no you are not a fucking man bro what the
Of course i am low t. Δ° look like a 14 years old and not have any life experience.

• JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Bro most turkish people I know are endomorphic with thick ass bones. You are a disgrace to the roach race. If you were to join the ottoman miltary your own armour would snap your bones. What the fuck are you doing, eat some kebabs nigga.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, justinzayn and Deleted member 16369
dont diagnosed but probably adhd and/or autism.
You're just like @Xangsane You like to think you have adhd and/or autism when in reality you're just low T low IQ attention seekers

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 8988 and 1 other person
I already said my dick size in the thread. Why are you mad me bro?
Retard I'm talking about pubic hair development to see where you are in fucking puberty... look at the different stages of pubic hair development in the thread and tell me which one is you

Bro most turkish people I know are endomorphic with thick ass bones. You are a disgrace to the roach race. If you were to join the ottoman miltary your own armour would snap your bones. What the fuck are you doing, eat some kebabs nigga.
I am fucking hate eating bro its so unreal. If i eat 2 plates my stomach feels like come to my mouth.
ur doctor is probably a cuck
No. I got pneumothorax(lung collapse) two times.
You're just like @Xangsane You like to think you have adhd and/or autism when in reality you're just low T low IQ attention seekers
I am not low iq and dont seek attention. Just want to get shape and be average person. I am probably low T because my whole life has been spent in front of the computer. I dont need attention from mens in looksmax forum. If you dont have good advice go toxic in another thread.
Retard I'm talking about pubic hair development to see where you are in fucking puberty... look at the different stages of pubic hair development in the thread and tell me which one is you
Sorry mate english is not my native leanguage :feelstastyman:. Between 4 and 5 but closer to 5

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Growth Plate
  • So Sad
Hello guys i am new here. I learned the red pill, the black pill, looksmax all this year, and before that, I was a computer gamer all day long. I've never flirted with a girl and never felt the need to date them because I didn't want to talk because they were boring. But I realized that I am a man and I have needs. :ogre:

My stats here: 17 years old, 5'6 (my dad 5'6, mom 4'10) 98 lbs ,look 3 years younger, dont diagnosed but probably adhd and/or autism.

1- i need heightmaxxing my dream height is 5'10 i am gonna start @FreakkForLife 's heightmaxxing guide.
3- dickmaxxing. I have a 5 inch dick. I don't think it's a problem but 4chan and everyone here says its over if it's shorter than 6 inches. so i need probably.

literaly i dont have any photos so i couldn't post here for rate but i am going to take some this night.

Dick is fine. Please don't get sucked into the autism you'll end up like a freak. Eat as much protein as possible, too much muscle is a looksmin. Lean is life, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 19457
How did this faggot with literal midget parents get to almost my height of 5'7"
While my mom is 5'4 and my dad is 6'
Such a clown world bro
@Leonardo DiCaprio @TeenAscender @Octillionaire3 @EktoPlasma
and hes a late bloomer so hes probably gonna grow liike 5 more inches :p

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Growth Plate
How tall were you at 16
I don't know but we were in the pandemic and schools were closed. When schools opened, my friends said that I was taller.

• JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Growth Plate
  • +1
I don't know but we were in the pandemic and schools were closed. When schools opened, my friends said that I was taller.
People said I grew taller meanwhile I stayed the same height. People do that all the time. Meaningless. You're most likely done growing, you realize that, right? Height growth ends at the end of puberty and you have literal midget parents and you are your dad's height and you're 17 years old.

I'm not some oldcel "envying your potential". I'm literally younger than you. I'm 16 and I just tell the facts whether you like it or not. You have no potential

• +1
Do you live in turkey? from what I recall turkey is literally the most obese country on the planet jfl. Being lean is a huge+ for you probably.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Growth Plate and Deleted member 19457
Dick is fine. Please don't get sucked into the autism you'll end up like a freak. Eat as much protein as possible, too much muscle is a looksmin. Lean is life, etc.
People said I grew taller meanwhile I stayed the same height. People do that all the time. Meaningless. You're most likely done growing, you realize that, right? Height growth ends at the end of puberty and you have literal midget parents and you are your dad's height and you're 17 years old.

I'm not some oldcel "envying your potential". I'm literally younger than you. I'm 16 and I just tell the facts whether you like it or not. You have no potential
This is the autism I was talking about. retards just telling you not to try on a looksmaxxing forum jfl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19457 and Growth Plate
Maybe youre right but i dont anything to lose. Just gonna try 3-4 mont heightmaxxing. Then if its not work i am going to gym and lift.

Last edited:
  • JFL
This is the autism I was talking about. retards just telling you not to try on a looksmaxxing forum jfl.
I'm just stating realistic probabilities. He should get his growth plates scanned by x ray at a radiologist place to see if there is anything he can do before he wastes hundereds of dollars on compounds. They are most likely fused though

I'm just stating realistic probabilities. He should get his growth plates scanned by x ray at a radiologist place to see if there is anything he can do before he wastes hundereds of dollars on compounds. They are most likely fused though
tbf your situation is very unlikely, you stopping growth at 16 at 5'7 despite having tall parents is as unlikely as a 17 year old going through a 5 inch growth spurt

• JFL
rip

im like 4.3 rn
Growingupboys calculator? That's cope. According to that site I'm something like tanner 4.3 too jfl. It's all just about your pubic hair development unless you actually have hairy arab genes. Your height is not suicide worthy though

• JFL
Growingupboys calculator? That's cope. According to that site I'm something like tanner 4.3 too jfl. It's all just about your pubic hair development unless you actually have hairy arab genes. Your height is not suicide worthy though
ive grown over 2 inches in the past year.

6'2.5 minimum or rope for me

• +1
im not gonna divulge on my pubic hair development on here but i can pm u...

• JFL
according to growingupboys im 4.0 wtf

• JFL

at your age you NEED to do sports, whatever you like, dont rott watching tiktok and youtubers playing fortnite, like your peers

> just type bulking diet / meals on youtube and experiment on yourself, bon apetit;)

Last edited:
My growth plate fused on wrist and foot.

Last edited: