New looksmaxxer here say hi and give him advice so he get teenager love.

And which oNe Costs 480 try?
Dragon one.

if I don't get aromasin and mk677, can I still gain 3 inches with exercises? how much is it possible? :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Dragon one.

if I don't get aromasin and mk677, can I still gain 3 inches with exercises? how much is it possible? :feelsgood:
Very low chances without Aromasin and mk

Listen to @FreakkForLife .

Don't masturbate, at worst you are allowed to do it once a week, if you feel you want to do it it's mainly because you are doing nothing, either workout, eat protein and good food, or money max.

Money max, start to search for opportunities or good fields, one good is computer science, another good one is medical field. Don't waste your money on shit things, video games, films, series crack them. Keep money for investements in your health, looks, or social events.

As Freak told you, black pilled it it is a double edged sword, it gives you the brutal truth but may demotivate you. Acknowledge that it is indeed true but still keep going forward, PSL is hard and insane at the start, and it get exponentially better. It's like you are walking on a rope very high in the sky, if you look down you will panic and fall, not moving anymore, if you keep going you will get farther.
Essentially, coping is a good option if you take the right actions.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Listen to @FreakkForLife .

Don't masturbate, at worst you are allowed to do it once a week, if you feel you want to do it it's mainly because you are doing nothing, either workout, eat protein and good food, or money max.

Money max, start to search for opportunities or good fields, one good is computer science, another good one is medical field. Don't waste your money on shit things, video games, films, series crack them. Keep money for investements in your health, looks, or social events.

As Freak told you, black pilled it it is a double edged sword, it gives you the brutal truth but may demotivate you. Acknowledge that it is indeed true but still keep going forward, PSL is hard and insane at the start, and it get exponentially better. It's like you are walking on a rope very high in the sky, if you look down you will panic and fall, not moving anymore, if you keep going you will get farther.
Essentially, coping is a good option if you take the right actions.
Thank you for advice bro :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and FreakkForLife

Users who are viewing this thread

Back