New Peak Debloat and Leanness, (NT Hack as well) Stimulants aren't talked about enough here (Results)

Just fake adhd to get adderall and get good grades and leanness theory

your body mogs mine so hard

i look like an auwswitch victim. but when i saw that frontal pic your mouth looked so mid, philtrum, upper lip, general texture and shape, very unideal. some bony asymmetry and prolly soft tissue asymmetry. is your eye area good

mid, i have tilted sphenoid which fucks up my bite makes it much harder to look symettrical versus when im neturally aligned while laying down for example

eye area is saved by my coloring and eyelashes but its not very symmetrical sadly

i can pm if you pm

Just fake adhd to get adderall and get good grades and leanness theory

didnt really have to fake it, younger sister was diagnosed professionally and had less symptoms than me, i just booked own appointment and told the truth and how id been dealing with it to try to mitgate effects

psychiatrist said it was all textbook adhd

adderalls not underated, but u mog me brutally so im not gonna have an opinion on this good thread

i dont think its underrated study wise but i dont think harsh stimulants are mentioned very often on here for how effective they are, ur still right though i kinda exxagherated

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
Late reply but im mirin. Natty?

bump, stimulants and DRIs are a godsend.

Studying is actually enjoyable when you know you’re studying effectively.

Their diuretic effect is the cherry on top tbh. Comparable debloat to furosemide when i take armodafinil.

Looks like you been bodybuilding for 15 years brah wtf

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and dragomaxxer