New Peak Debloat and Leanness, (NT Hack as well) Stimulants aren't talked about enough here (Results)

dragomaxxer

dragomaxxer

ascending to chadlite
[Note: Before you claim brag thread or dnr or whatever keep coping, have spoken about addy with atleast 5 diff people this week. Not bragging either I am not even close to where I want to be, simply sharing results to back up my claims. I am not happy with where I am at yet and neither should you hopefully this motivates some of you to get leaner as well or to simply just try new things and see what works for you]

This post is prob gonna sound retarded cause I am currently on stimulant but I had to make this thread considering the amount of interactions I've had recently about stimulants and adderall in specific in here as well as irl.

I never expected to lean down even further from my last thread and debloat more with such little effort yet after getting adderall prescribed after years of trying for my adhd I have managed to get even leanner with 0 effort.

Why is this not talked about more here for people that are above 20% body fat? I recon you could lose all the weight you'd like to lose and then some in like two weeks of using stimulants and then just taper off and mantain. Mantaining the low body weight is so much easier once you get there.

Not only are you more debloated and get leanner quickly while on adderall due to the fact that you will consume much less food, but another side of why this is so underrated is the fact that if you have actual diagnosable anxiety or adhd this will fucking cure it. I have always had horrible anxiety but after taking my prescribed dosage I was able to talk freely and have 0 inhibitions while in public versus before where I could barely walk around the street without checking the weather app on my phone constantly :lul: :feelswhy:.

I've finished all my schoolwork and gotten ahead by a month, got 98 on my last Math exam and managing to look better by the day instead of like a bloated ape.

Obviously there's always cons, but something to consider for those here that like to test things on themselves and see what type of results they get before completely saying no to it. Do your own research if you decide to do this and do so safely everyone has different tolerances and responses so beware.

Pics of recent leanness and what prompted me to make this thread after taking my meds and seeing it in the mirror lmao (I think adderall makes you more narcy ngl):

, have never had ab veins like this before today, finally feel like im getting somewhere

Tagging high-iq users:
@pneumocystosis @NorwoodAscender @sportsmogger @worldmog @Sondern @PseudoMaxxer <3

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, socialcel, pneumocystosis and 8 others
tales from slums of jakarta

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, pneumocystosis, mogstars and 2 others
no tag no care

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension and dragomaxxer
fuck i completely forgot bro, i just checked most recent in inbox tab i gotchu my bhai
i’m just joking bhai, mirin hard tho.

Never tried adderall but I might give it a try this summer after my clen cycle

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mike141, ascension and dragomaxxer
i’m just joking bhai, mirin hard tho.

Never tried adderall but I might give it a try this summer after my clen cycle
honestly if the effect doesnt taper down too much as my body gets more used to it this will be so helpful for my anxiety, my adhd didnt affect me as much as the anxiety so if this is able to help it long term ill finally be able to stop being mentalcel hopefully

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and PseudoMaxxer
> lift

> NT

• +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel
[Note: Before you claim brag thread or dnr or whatever keep coping, have spoken about addy with atleast 5 diff people this week. Not bragging either I am not even close to where I want to be, simply sharing results to back up my claims. I am not happy with where I am at yet and neither should you hopefully this motivates some of you to get leaner as well or to simply just try new things and see what works for you]

This post is prob gonna sound retarded cause I am currently on stimulant but I had to make this thread considering the amount of interactions I've had recently about stimulants and adderall in specific in here as well as irl.

I never expected to lean down even further from my last thread and debloat more with such little effort yet after getting adderall prescribed after years of trying for my adhd I have managed to get even leanner with 0 effort.

Why is this not talked about more here for people that are above 20% body fat? I recon you could lose all the weight you'd like to lose and then some in like two weeks of using stimulants and then just taper off and mantain. Mantaining the low body weight is so much easier once you get there.

Not only are you more debloated and get leanner quickly while on adderall due to the fact that you will consume much less food, but another side of why this is so underrated is the fact that if you have actual diagnosable anxiety or adhd this will fucking cure it. I have always had horrible anxiety but after taking my prescribed dosage I was able to talk freely and have 0 inhibitions while in public versus before where I could barely walk around the street without checking the weather app on my phone constantly :lul: :feelswhy:.

I've finished all my schoolwork and gotten ahead by a month, got 98 on my last Math exam and managing to look better by the day instead of like a bloated ape.

Obviously there's always cons, but something to consider for those here that like to test things on themselves and see what type of results they get before completely saying no to it. Do your own research if you decide to do this and do so safely everyone has different tolerances and responses so beware.

Pics of recent leanness and what prompted me to make this thread after taking my meds and seeing it in the mirror lmao (I think adderall makes you more narcy ngl):

View attachment 2740974View attachment 2740976View attachment 2740979

, have never had ab veins like this before today, finally feel like im getting somewhere

Tagging high-iq users:
@pneumocystosis @NorwoodAscender @sportsmogger @worldmog @Sondern @PseudoMaxxer <3
For how long did you take it and what are the cons? What else are you taking other than adderal?

For how long did you take it and what are the cons? What else are you taking other than adderal?
i just started taking it less than a week ago, i was already pretty lean by then but this has pushed it further. Cons are irregular heartbeat as well as many other things, gotta watch ur caffeine intake a lot ( i havent tbh but im grinding for exams atm). This isnt a permanent solution but imo its worth it on the short term.

As for other supplements, i was taking potassium magnesium beta carotene etc religiously before this week but now that ive been on adderall ive lokey been forgetting to take them cause of how focused ive been on my exams lol

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
doesn’t mean jack shit blud.
yeah if he is implying lifting makes you nt id say the opposite nowadays lmao.

prob find more autists at the gym now than ever

• +1
Reactions: N1666, marek937, Soychadcell and 2 others
bump good thread
mirin your physique, genuinely motivating me to not skip gym

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
i just started taking it less than a week ago, i was already pretty lean by then but this has pushed it further. Cons are irregular heartbeat as well as many other things, gotta watch ur caffeine intake a lot ( i havent tbh but im grinding for exams atm). This isnt a permanent solution but imo its worth it on the short term.

As for other supplements, i was taking potassium magnesium beta carotene etc religiously before this week but now that ive been on adderall ive lokey been forgetting to take them cause of how focused ive been on my exams lol
i might be using it too for like 3 months (max i need to lean down to 10% ) but i'm worried about sides , ur doc said you cant use it everyday or you need pauses right?

i might be using it too for like 3 months (max i need to lean down to 10% ) but i'm worried about sides , ur doc said you cant use it everyday or you need pauses right?
yeah realistically i don't need it on the weekends since im not doing long hours of work or lectures, less is more with these type of things

Adderall will rape your brain in the long term and leave you a bumbling retarded mess

Adderall will rape your brain in the long term and leave you a bumbling retarded mess
yes this is for short term use for the people that don't have adhd but just want to lose weight quick

Dnrd but will read later (just woke up tbh)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and dragomaxxer
yes this is for short term use for the people that don't have adhd but just want to lose weight quick
ngl i can lose weight easily my willpower is godlike but as soon as i go on a strong cal deficit i cant study anymore . cant retain any information and everything is slower and harder. Do you think adderall will fix that?

• +1
If you need drugs to lose weight then you will eventually gain it back again later, developing a good lifestyle is much more better than relying on drugs especially for weight loss

Tagging high-iq users:
Low cheekbones :feelsrope:

what about modafinil tho? would it work the same as add?

Thoughts on being small by muscularity standards when lean? Im about 77-78kg/170-172lbs rn and starting to cut, i most likely will end up around 72 kg after a couple of weeks. At my height (187cm) its preety low, i have good frame as far as shoulder width so i should be able to get away with it but do u think its a big deal to look small when lean?

• +1
Thoughts on being small by muscularity standards when lean? Im about 77-78kg/170-172lbs rn and starting to cut, i most likely will end up around 72 kg after a couple of weeks. At my height (187cm) its preety low, i have good frame as far as shoulder width so i should be able to get away with it but do u think its a big deal to look small when lean?
ur tall youll be fine, plus you can always slowly lean bulk once you completely lean down if you feel too small

If you need drugs to lose weight then you will eventually gain it back again later, developing a good lifestyle is much more better than relying on drugs especially for weight loss
they go hand in hand lol, if people are chosing to do this while not having fixed lifestyle first thats just retarded. I lost the majority of fat before this through 0 carb diet and loads of cardio. Haven't eaten a single processed thing since the start of the new year and aiming to maintain that as long as possible. Lol i didnt get adderall to lose weight this is just the byproduct.
Low cheekbones :feelsrope:
how can you tell? they aren't low from what I can see . They go up to like 1 third up my nose

similar to this

what about modafinil tho? would it work the same as add?
i was taking modafinil before adderal, it also works but to a lesser extent, definitely a good alternative if you don't want to try doing it with adderall, should have probably mentioned that in my thread as an alternative thanks for the reminder

• +1
Reactions: marek937
i was taking modafinil before adderal, it also works but to a lesser extent, definitely a good alternative if you don't want to try doing it with adderall, should have probably mentioned that in my thread as an alternative thanks for the reminder
fuckin jews banned adderal in my country
modafinil costs 3 usd per tablet here
im coping with kratom as an alternative and spamming caffeine for leanmaxxing

• +1
fuckin jews banned adderal in my country
modafinil costs 3 usd per tablet here
im coping with kratom as an alternative and spamming caffeine for leanmaxxing
yeah i drink coffee religiously when cutting, also wtf at the cost. my friend gave me his full bottle so it didnt cost me anything thankfully

• +1
yeah i drink coffee religiously when cutting, also wtf at the cost. my friend gave me his full bottle so it didnt cost me anything thankfully
how much caffeine per day?
I dont count it but its probably above 500mgs

how much caffeine per day?
I dont count it but i probably above 500mgs
no idea i dont count nowadays, i used to have 1 gram a day in highschool though lol

• Woah

Tagging high-iq users:
adderall is hard to get in europe. i have legit adhd and i still cant get it.

• +1
Thoughts on nicotine pouches like zyn as a stimulant? I'm thinking of trying it to reach 10%.

just waterpull

Just be @MoggerGaston theorem

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Thoughts on nicotine pouches like zyn as a stimulant? I'm thinking of trying it to reach 10%.
don't really have any thoughts ive never liked nicotine, if you enjoy it could be a good substitute

don't really have any thoughts ive never liked nicotine, if you enjoy it could be a good substitute
I see. There was a study that showed increase lean mass (users lost fat without losing any muscle) that's why I was interested. But there seem to be negative side effects like collagen loss.

• Woah

Tagging high-iq users:
i ate 800 cals today. thx for motivation

• +1
Y'all are stupid for taking stims if you dont have adhd, long term itll fuck up your brain if you dont have adhd since itll induce adhd effects on you, looksmaxxing aside you are braindead if you are willing to fuck with your prefontal cortex

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Or just do cigaretttes?

tag next time

• +1

Tagging high-iq users:

This is another reason I want the meds, im lean enough to see my abs but my face is no where near lean, so I gotta drop my body fat% even more.

Nice phyique brother

• Love it
Y'all are stupid for taking stims if you dont have adhd, long term itll fuck up your brain if you dont have adhd since itll induce adhd effects on you, looksmaxxing aside you are braindead if you are willing to fuck with your prefontal cortex
i literally stated i got diagnosed with adhd did i not? bro calling people stupid without even developing reading comprehension first jfl

Or just do cigaretttes?
not the same lmao, also jfl if you think imma be chain smoking in my room all day just to destroy collagen stink up room and get 0 cognitive help as well

Tagging high-iq users:
Whenever I see your pics It makes me think about bloating theory and how it only matters if you are already lean,

Do you have any pics at this BF with being bloated vs non bloated?

Whenever I see your pics It makes me think about bloating theory and how it only matters if you are already lean,

Do you have any pics at this BF with being bloated vs non bloated?
not rlly, ive been debloated basically permanently for the last month and some change, its a combination of having gotten leaner and debloating.

i also havent eaten anything in like 24 hours so that does the trick too

look even slightly leaner now compared to when i posted, i wanna eat but i dont wanna lose this look fukkkk

Last edited:
Mirin hard tbh. I look like a hairless grizzly with 0 definition compared to b4 rn, even my face got a bit chubbier(I don't even get face bloat on mk lmao). Gonna start cutting in about 2 weeks.

• +1
your body mogs mine so hard

i look like an auwswitch victim. but when i saw that frontal pic your mouth looked so mid, philtrum, upper lip, general texture and shape, very unideal. some bony asymmetry and prolly soft tissue asymmetry. is your eye area good

adderalls not underated, but u mog me brutally so im not gonna have an opinion on this good thread

• Woah