New plan to pickup girls

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I live in a country where I don't speak the first language
I approach girls and ask them if they speak English, if they do I ask them if they could quickly give me advice on something
If they agree, I tell them that I need to get corrective jaw surgery and chin surgery
I then take out my phone and show them pics of morphs demonstrating how my jaw and chin surgery may turn out and I ask them which morph they think is better, dogmaxxed or gigadogmaxxed.
If they give me a verdict then I ask if they think it will increase my attractiveness, hopefully they say yes then I ask how much it will increase my looks
I then show them morphs of potential lantern jaw implant results and ask if I should go for implants as well or if just jaw surgery is enough
I then tell them that the jaw implants are an extra expense of like 5-10k but I lightly flex that spending the money would make no difference to me because I've been "working hard" so that I can get the surgery without it causing too much problems to my net worth
I then ask them if they think my post surgery looks will be enough to get a GF and if they say yes I ask if they think they would date me after my surgery.
If they say yes I ask if they would date me now and if they hesitate I tell them "that is how I know I need the surgery, because girls don't want to date me now"
If they end up saying they would date me now then I ask them out

I will be approaching girls with the persona of a vulnerable guy who's not had much luck with women and believes it's entirely down to my face
Ofc if I get her to my place I will drop the act and turn into a cocky, sexually aggressive ape

Do women believe in investing in guys who are prepping to surgerymax or are they turned off because you have genes that allow an underbite to develop?

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 7580, ROTTING and 5 others
legit sahara drying type shit bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 19530, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
Search for "The Collector 1965", new plan to pick up girls :feelsokman:

will you move back to Ireland after your surgery?

girls hate when you're self conscious about your flaws, you gotta give the impression of being a winner and feeling like a winner.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 19530, Prince88 and 2 others
I will be approaching girls with the persona of a vulnerable guy who's not had much luck with women and believes it's entirely down to my face
Ofc if I get her to my place I will drop the act and turn into a cocky, sexually aggressive ape
Cracked up at this part :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and the BULL
girls hate when you're self conscious about your flaws
Agreed, this post was a joke and also I am never going to approach a girl sober no matter how many plans and threads I make

Something I noticed on tinder tho I would sometimes vent to chubby girls about my lack of success with women and they would be willing to talk about it and display that they are still attracted despite my lack of success with other women (possibly because it made me seem like LTR type)
Chubby girls can form their own opinions of you if the deem you as attractive, they may be sympathetic if you're a nice guy
Regular girls who deem themselves attractive will despise you for telling them you don't get much success with women

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 19530 and the BULL
will you move back to Ireland after your surgery?
I don't know yet. Possibly I will spend a month there going on nights out constantly to see if I notice any difference in treatment from girls

I don't know yet. Possibly I will spend a month there going on nights out constantly to see if I notice any difference in treatment from girls
I've seen you before, it'll probably improve your front by 0.2/10. Mainly if you have nasolabial folds and bad lip competence

Meme Reaction GIF

I've seen you before, it'll probably improve your front by 0.2/10. Mainly if you have nasolabial folds and bad lip competence
I'm expecting my upper lip to look significantly better from the front, it's almost invisible now
I am also hoping that forward maxilla will stretch the soft tissue of my mouth to look wider when face is resting, may not be possible though
Chin height reduction should have a significant impact on how I look from front, mandible should appear wider/squarer based on morphs

I'm expecting my upper lip to look significantly better from the front, it's almost invisible now
I am also hoping that forward maxilla will stretch the soft tissue of my mouth to look wider when face is resting, may not be possible though
Chin height reduction should have a significant impact on how I look from front, mandible should appear wider/squarer based on morphs
why in the living fuck are you shaving your chin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, if it's not required for surgery you will regret it. If the problem is your mid mandible contours, get filler to improve

why in the living fuck are you shaving your chin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, if it's not required for surgery you will regret it. If the problem is your mid mandible contours, get filler to improve
It is completely out of proportion and makes my entire face look long

It is completely out of proportion and makes my entire face look long
Lower third height seldom is a negative thing even if disproportionate. Midface length is a bigger concern because it's the center of the face. I would argue your gonions are just deficient and your face lacks width. There's no way your chin is taller than Tyler Maher (could be your recessed maxilla making it seem that)

Lower third height seldom is a negative thing even if disproportionate. Midface length is a bigger concern because it's the center of the face. I would argue your gonions are just deficient and your face lacks width. There's no way your chin is taller than Tyler Maher (could be your recessed maxilla making it seem that)
I initially had the same opinion, that I should get implants to make the rest of my mandible match my chin, but after consulting 3 surgeons and sharing my morphs with many people on here everyone seemed to agree that chin reduction looks better

I initially had the same opinion, that I should get implants to make the rest of my mandible match my chin, but after consulting 3 surgeons and sharing my morphs with many people on here everyone seemed to agree that chin reduction looks better
my opinion > kike surgeons and the male gaze pilled subhumans here

why? I have been Maher pilled proper. Remember which Maher pic had the most sexual success on tinder, the car and cap one from the low angle with the lens distortion that made his chin look acromegalic tier

Again if your chin is bigger than Maher then maybe but from CT pic you posted, your gonions just look tiny in comparison

Curious how ur surgeries will turn out, bimax for men produces meme results for non deformees

my opinion > kike surgeons and the male gaze pilled subhumans here

why? I have been Maher pilled proper. Remember which Maher pic had the most sexual success on tinder, the car and cap one from the low angle with the lens distortion that made his chin look acromegalic tier

Again if your chin is bigger than Maher then maybe but from CT pic you posted, your gonions just look tiny in comparison

Curious how ur surgeries will turn out, bimax for men produces meme results for non deformees
I am deformed brah, my teeth are currently being decompensated back into an underbite

I think Maher naturally has a decent degree of forward growth, meaning the chin doesn't look too long for his face because his face is not flat, although as he ages you can clearly see his face appears longer and narrower looking which is why he will never get back to peak 2016 looks with car cap selfie

Even with my maxilla brought forward, I would not be forward grown enough to accommodate a hyper tall chin that gives a flatness to my face