New Possible Appeal System for Warnings

Introduction of New Appeal System for Warnings

• Option 1

Votes: 57 73.1%
  • Option 2

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
exactly

nothing more entertaining than self-identifying alpha males who regularly berate women suddenly becoming pathetic simps for a terminally online girl showing 1/8 of her face that has been airbrushed
Would simp for the same femcels/ltbs that they hate irl on here JFL at the first chance they get jfl

In short, I am considering the introduction of an appeal system for warnings. This thread is to gauge the receptiveness to the possible change.

What would change?
  • Eligibility: Users who received a certain warning level or higher (e.g. 30%), and who meet other specified criteria (e.g. non-repeat offender), can appeal their warnings.
  • Appeal Process: Eligible users submit their case through a form, providing details and any supporting evidence.
  • Review: The appeal will undergo an independent, anonymous review by staff to ensure fairness and moderator accountability.
Proposed Appeal System Overview:
  • Collective Staff Review: Appeals will be reviewed by the entire staff, not limited to the warning issuer.
  • Anonymous Staff Voting: Decisions on each appeal will be made through an anonymous staff vote, with options to retract the warning, reduce its percentage, or maintain it as is.
The criteria for eligibility aren't entirely established yet, so it may be subject to some changes.

If you support the change, vote for Option 1. If you prefer the system to stay as it is, vote for Option 2.
how to do this

give me admin faggot. i know more looks than you ever will

Voted without reading :feelsyay: