New scale for classifying looks levels!

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
It's called Practical Looks Scale, or PLS. The scale includes -3, -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4.

I am going to calibrate this scale to if you are living in Western countries and are a man. This scale is fundamentally different from PSL. It is meant to measure your physical attractiveness to women. This includes face, height, and frame and hair. (Disregards any factors that aren't your appearance, also disregards clothing)

So in this case, a 0 would mean you have no attractiveness to women; they do not see you in a way which stimulates any lust. You also aren't repulsive or "ugly". Maybe you are short or asian, and that is why women have no attraction for you.

Example:

1 -- Some attractiveness to women. Attractive women might friendzone you at best. You could only get really unattractive women who have no better options, or JB's who aren't aware of their attractiveness. Or you could utilize Stockholm's syndrome by kidnapping a women. You generally aren't considered attractive. Same as 0, you aren't ugly.

Example:

2 -- You might occasionally get a match on tinder. You have to approach girls cause they won't approach you, although you may get IOI's. If you get into a relationship, it won't be the best. You won't have all the power and won't be very respected. Most women could pull better than you if they really tried a lot.

3 -- You are attractive. You are at least average height or have and extremely good face if you are 5'8 to 5'10. You might get approached by some women. You get IOI's commonly. Relationships can be enjoyable for you.

example:

4 -- You are a gigachad. You have no problem getting women, and you are probably famous and/or rich due to your looks. You are tall, over 6 ft(no exceptions). You have near perfect ratio's. You are in your 20's.

example:

Now for the negative rankings.
You aren't just unattractive, you are repulsive. Women will look at you with varying levels of disgust. other men will not respect you.

-1 -- Your repulsiveness is minor.

-2 -- you are quite repulsive and look deformed. People generally feel uncomfortable around you. Like you have some sort of disease

-3 -- You are clearly deformed. Looksmaxxing is probably hopeless. It never began.

Attachments

• 1658334275777.png
    1658334275777.png
    644.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1658336424061.png
    1658336424061.png
    9.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1658336438622.jpeg
    1658336438622.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 1658336429307.png
    1658336429307.png
    9.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane, thereallegend, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
What am I if I got approached last week and a food took creep pics of me last night lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Autismmaxxing

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, Skywalker, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
Opry isn't 6 ft tho jfl

this gotta be the most shittest looks scale I ever seen
even the autistic PSL scale is better

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim and Erik-Jón
this gotta be the most shittest looks scale I ever seen
shut up this scale is superior. I know I formatted it badly.

• +1
Psl scale is legit retarded, only thing that matters is your appeal to jbs and height

• +1
19019.jpg

• Love it
This scale is retarded, because I am way, way above a 3, and way, way below a 4. Failing to understand the nuance of inter sex haver tiers is expected from this site ig

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim
  • +1
Just max everything you can and live life. Who cares about ratings

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim and Deleted member 1901
This scale is retarded, because I am way, way above a 3, and way, way below a 4. Failing to understand the nuance of inter sex haver tiers is expected from this site ig
Then you could be around a 3.5

• +1
Ok my bad a lot of sites list him as 6'1. Probably a larper. He's 3.9 PLS then.
Models add 2 inches always, barrett larps as 6’2 and hes 5’11

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 1901
well, women are repulsed by men they do not find attractive so 0 doesn't reflect reality. They would be disgusted by a short Asian. You're either attractive or disgusting.

this is retarded asf cause 2 is good looking enough to pull decent foids

• Hmm...
Your example of negative one looks better than zero. Also the examples for 2 and 3 aren't different levels of looks just selfie vs modelling photo. Also isn't Sean like 0.15" under 6' not as though bitches can tell jfl.

• +1
Your example of negative one looks better than zero. Also the examples for 2 and 3 aren't different levels of looks just selfie vs modelling photo. Also isn't Sean like 0.15" under 6' not as though bitches can tell jfl.
Yea i didn't make the post very well. Still a good system in my opinion

I recommend professional treatment for your autism, OP. This is just as worthless as the "PSL" scale.

1-10/10 is for anyone who isn't a pretentious internet forum nerd. EVerything else is a pointless waste of time.

I recommend professional treatment for your autism, OP. This is just as worthless as the "PSL" scale.

1-10/10 is for anyone who isn't a pretentious internet forum nerd. EVerything else is a pointless waste of time.
I think negative values are needed. A 1/10 sounds like he has 1 tenth the attractiveness as a 10/10. In reality, he is too repulsive for a female to even look at and has no attractiveness. Therefore he needs negative attractiveness.

I think negative values are needed. A 1/10 sounds like he has 1 tenth the attractiveness as a 10/10.
No, 1/10 on a scale of 1 to 10 means the minimum possible score. You are overthinking this. Even stupid normies are capable of understanding this.

No, 1/10 on a scale of 1 to 10 means the minimum possible score. You are overthinking this. Even stupid normies are capable of understanding this.
Ok well I prefer my scale because I made it. It is superior.

Ok well I prefer my scale because I made it. It is superior.
So a scale you made up that appeals to you alone is better than a scale that everyone else intuitively understands? This is a waste of time.

So a scale you made up that appeals to you alone is better than a scale that everyone else intuitively understands? This is a waste of time.
I thought it was a good idea. I guess it is overcomplicated.

This is just the PSL scale except you have to type an extra character for negative numbers. 0 is mtn (i.e. 4 psl) and 4 is gigachad (8 psl).

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Deleted member 1901
A survey showed females would onsider 58% of males a negative number on this scale.

• +1