NEW (SECRET) JELQING METHOD ((GROW 1 INCH PER WEEK)) SMALLDICKCELS GTFIH!!!!!

Tr3way

Tr3way

Banned
Most westeners are magnesium deficient, among othet things. Magnesium is something no longer present in the soil, for (((reasons))), and is a vital part of being a human. I take natural calm magnesium 2 tsp every night before bed. This is because i am a retard. Magnesium citrate is the best type of mag imo, and mag glycinate is also recced, never tried it however. Do not be a cheap ass and buy cvs safeway riteaid magnesium, as that is mag ((oxide)) and does not work. Some lookism retards od on this shit, I do not as my brain works. I merely use it for sleep. Sidenote you should sleep naked flat on your back no pillow behind head, a pillow under your legs.

I take it because the doc suggested it can help with depression.

your thread is gay use 6iu of pharma hgh+jelquing+bathmate+no fap for a month
that is what tony huge said and it worked for him
your supplements won't do nothing more than some placebo effect

"[Method] NEW (SECRET) JELQING METHOD ((GROW 1 INCH PER WEEK)) SMALLDICKCELS GTFIH!!!!!"

*opens thread*

"take ur vitamins lolololololololol"

...........is this allowed?

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Take magnesium and you too can be as retarded as this guy!

Daily reminder that jelqing does not result in permanent results.

Daily reminder that jelqing does not result in permanent results.
what if I do it every day for the rest of my life? gonna keep going till 9 inch girth

what if I do it every day for the rest of my life? gonna keep going till 9 inch girth

If you have the motivation, go for it. What are your current dick stats?

just buy a penile extender u retard
im going to, thats obviously not my fucking stats im just sick of answering everyone saying "ooh ooh how big ur pp"

in reality i am the worst kind of dickcel, a girthcel. when people say jelq isnt permanent i roll my eyes because my very slight gains from doing it for 3 months and quitting haven't gone away yet
Lol if your dick isnt legit 6x6
If you believed my measurement it would be 6 in length and 10 in girth, get fakemogged

Last edited:
mag glycinate

Happy6

I take 400mg a day of this. Just as good as mag citrate but easier on the stomach.

pillow under your legs.

Happy2

I sleep with my dakimakura between my legs. I straddle it to bed.

We trendy supreme-wearing blonde-haired juul-smoking youtubers now posting clickbait threads.

1inch per month lolol

your thread is gay use 6iu of pharma hgh+jelquing+bathmate+no fap for a month
that is what tony huge said and it worked for him
your supplements won't do nothing more than some placebo effect
how the hell can you realistically combine no fap and jelqs?
I need to rub one out every day otherwise my stiffy makes it impossible to jelq properly

I got baited

Lol whats with all these gay fucking supplementing guide lol... You're so autistic.

Just take steroids and HGH lol... Stop being a pussy...

This is definitely working guys, just look at the pics