new skinnytwink morph rating thread ⭐️

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
ok i made these morphs, i genuinely am beginning to believe that these are achievable, i mean look at eiza gonzalez who went from mtb to stacylite in just a few years of plastic surgery tweaks here and there. there's so many celebs that have not shared their plastic surgery secrets and we just assume they are completely natural and untouched.

i'll be able to afford every single surgery that could possibly ascend me within 12 months, i have 25k cad right now, and 65kcad would be how much i need in total to get every surgery that would ascend me. i work 55+ hours a week so 40k in 12 months will not be hard to get

here are the morphs they always are gonna look a bit uncanny bc it's a MORPH duh

here are the surgeries i think i will be getting (once i get my scans shortly and get a proper consultation with a doctor they might suggest otherwise)

-trimax w ccw
-infraorbital malar/zygo implants
-supraorbital implants
-jaw implants
-rhinoplasty
-canthoplasty

these surgeries should cost no more than 50kusd max which i will be able to afford in 12 months like i said

ik i will ascend to at least chadlite bc i have the drive and willpower to do so and it won't even take that long. work flies by quickly and 12 months will pass by like nothing

B9264A48 6774 4A42 A652 79BFEA21E21E
B8FEDC1F A369 4FE1 AACF E4E6611BFBF9

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WanderingBurro and lunin7
I use that app to draw lol

Attachments

• 8D71622A-371B-4BD3-9E15-A4F826B94AC8.jpeg
    8D71622A-371B-4BD3-9E15-A4F826B94AC8.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
wtf how did you do it, u stopped studying?
i'm taking a gap year rn. i will actually be taking another one but 2 gap years really isn't bad. it's a small price to pay for ascension, hardly even a sacrifice bc i will actually enjoy college and university when i am good looking. ppl with careers and "good jobs" aren't even successful in my eyes unless they're good looking. like if i had to choose between being elon musk and being sean opry if he was homeless, i would easily choose homeless opry.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, SurgeryEnjoyer and aspiringexcel
looks like shit

• +1
ok i made these morphs, i genuinely am beginning to believe that these are achievable, i mean look at eiza gonzalez who went from mtb to stacylite in just a few years of plastic surgery tweaks here and there. there's so many celebs that have not shared their plastic surgery secrets and we just assume they are completely natural and untouched.

i'll be able to afford every single surgery that could possibly ascend me within 12 months, i have 25k cad right now, and 65kcad would be how much i need in total to get every surgery that would ascend me. i work 55+ hours a week so 40k in 12 months will not be hard to get

here are the morphs they always are gonna look a bit uncanny bc it's a MORPH duh

here are the surgeries i think i will be getting (once i get my scans shortly and get a proper consultation with a doctor they might suggest otherwise)

-trimax w ccw
-supraorbital implants
-jaw implants
-rhinoplasty
-canthoplasty

these surgeries should cost no more than 50kusd max which i will be able to afford in 12 months like i said

ik i will ascend to at least chadlite bc i have the drive and willpower to do so and it won't even take that long. work flies by quickly and 12 months will pass by like nothing

View attachment 2282831View attachment 2282832
looks good but I think in the side profile One u morphed the chin too much forward like It looks like u have an underbite

• +1
your gonna end up looking uncanny if keep getting more surgeries

your gonna end up looking uncanny if keep getting more surgeries
the ones that i mentioned isn't even that extreme imo

you look uncanny asf

there still something that makes you look uncanny despites your good looks, cant point exactly why tho
this is what people say to all gl people lol the morphs look good, y'all say barrett and opry look uncanny too so it doesn't even matter

-trimax w ccw
-supraorbital implants
-jaw implants
-rhinoplasty
-canthoplasty

"You would like to get every facial surgery on our list to fuck a ltb?"

Receptionist-Job-Description-How-to-Be-a-Good-Receptionist.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
this is what people say to all gl people lol the morphs look good, y'all say barrett and opry look uncanny too so it doesn't even matter
not same kind of uncannyness than barrett tho

"You would like to get every facial surgery on our list to fuck a ltb?"

Receptionist-Job-Description-How-to-Be-a-Good-Receptionist.jpg
i'm gay and i'm not doing looksmaxxing for sex 👨‍🦽
not same kind of uncannyness than barrett tho
it doesn't matter ur probably just coping you said "despite your good looks" when referring to the morphs so that means they look good, some people just look for things to say when there's nothinf

i'm gay and i'm not doing looksmaxxing for sex 👨‍🦽

it doesn't matter ur probably just coping you said "despite your good looks" when referring to the morphs so that means they look good, some people just look for things to say when there's nothinf
im not coping idk man ur good, i dont think u should get surgery because you already look fine

• +1
im not coping idk man ur good, i dont think u should get surgery because you already look fine
do u even know what i look like unmorphed/unfrauded

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lebgfinal
it doesn't matter cuz when i'm frauded i'm no higher than htn
bro you can't see yourself as a rating, you're obv good looking so then It comes to subjectivity, like for some people you can be a 6 for some others u can be a 9, I think that other than fixing Ur side profile if that makes u uncomfortable u don't Need any other surgeries. It u get thousands of surgeries maybe other people would rate you as a 9 but can also happen that some people that rated you as 9 before Will rate you lower. Beauty isn't 100% objective

bro you can't see yourself as a rating, you're obv good looking so then It comes to subjectivity, like for some people you can be a 6 for some others u can be a 9, I think that other than fixing Ur side profile if that makes u uncomfortable u don't Need any other surgeries. It u get thousands of surgeries maybe other people would rate you as a 9 but can also happen that some people that rated you as 9 before Will rate you lower. Beauty isn't 100% objective
If u get*

once i get my scans shortly and get a proper consultation with a doctor they might suggest otherwise

i wouldn't take anything a canadian doctor says seriously. There is 0 competent maxfacs / orthos in the country

i wouldn't take anything a canadian doctor says seriously. There is 0 competent maxfacs / orthos in the country
i'm doing my stuff with pagnoni (he gave me the referral for the 3d cone beam) or some other european surgeon i have to get my scans done here though ofc

i appreciate u saying that but beauty is pretty objective for the most part. attraction is the one that is more subjective though.

i wanna get more surgeries bc i don't wanna settle for less, especially bc i have this opportunity right now to become better looking so why should i waste it? it's been done before
743A0F5C 7ECE 4F19 9150 3D1BEEAC4253

Untitled25 20230626195338
Untitled26 20230626195837

sorry boyo but I had to take you back to reality 🙏
shit was getting too ridiculous

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and WanderingBurro
That list looks like a straight path to bog-maxxing. If you look anything like the morph I'll at least be impressed. You have considered the waiting and healing periods right? Trimax is going to have you on a waiting list, then you'll need braces, and after that you'll take a couple months to recover from being a swollen potato. I'm going to assume those implants will be custom designed which will also take time. Rhino and cantho will probably leave you with the least amount of waiting but I wouldn't be surprised if this was done over the span of 3 years which isn't including the 12 months you're giving yourself to afford them

• +1
Jfl at thinking the more surgeries you get the better you'll look

That list looks like a straight path to bog-maxxing. If you look anything like the morph I'll at least be impressed. You have considered the waiting and healing periods right? Trimax is going to have you on a waiting list, then you'll need braces, and after that you'll take a couple months to recover from being a swollen potato. I'm going to assume those implants will be custom designed which will also take time. Rhino and cantho will probably leave you with the least amount of waiting but I wouldn't be surprised if this was done over the span of 3 years which isn't including the 12 months you're giving yourself to afford them
you can get all surgeries done at once with certain surgeons like pagnoni, ramieri does many surgeries at once too for example. also i don't see how this is "a straight path to bogmaxxing" considering someone like gaia got half of these surgeries and improved significantly from his starting point.

also many surgeons operate right away without braces, i suspect braces won't be needed for me since i have a good bite and when i had an initial consult with pagnoni and he didn't mention it (i've already had braces before)

Jfl at thinking the more surgeries you get the better you'll look
i mean it's not completely untrue you just have to be mindful with the planning of everything and choosing surgeons, making sure they know what you want

bump rate in psl if u can

You will make a fine femboy in my collection 😈
8f8c8825d3b68fa33ef09d18f581bd4f

You need shadowing without it looks very flat and uncanny

its the ipd on the first pic, too much eye separation and asymmetry

btw what app is that for morphing bhai?
0FE8AE34 395E 44D6 B4B8 C993816FCCBB
nothing about the eye area is unideal in the morph i checked it in looksrate

i'm taking a gap year rn. i will actually be taking another one but 2 gap years really isn't bad. it's a small price to pay for ascension, hardly even a sacrifice bc i will actually enjoy college and university when i am good looking. ppl with careers and "good jobs" aren't even successful in my eyes unless they're good looking. like if i had to choose between being elon musk and being sean opry if he was homeless, i would easily choose homeless opry.
Related to this on such a level you don't understand

Related to this on such a level you don't understand
mirin the high iq. anyone that is sub 6.5/10 and trying to educationmaxx and postpone surgerymaxxing for later is stupid. ascension should come as soon as possible and i will ascend before i turn 20

• Love it
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
-trimax w ccw
-supraorbital implants
-jaw implants
-rhinoplasty
-canthoplasty

these surgeries should cost no more than 50kusd max
how do you figure all of these should be no more than 50k usd?

mirin the high iq. anyone that is sub 6.5/10 and trying to educationmaxx and postpone surgerymaxxing for later is stupid. ascension should come as soon as possible and i will ascend before i turn 20
Straight facts, btw which procedures did u choose ?

And also the reason why you very rarely see htn/chadlite + guys being successful, they don't need to compensate they already had a good life