NEW STUDY ON EYES ASSYMETRY

S

Sociallyautistic

Iron
I've always had an severe assymetry which ruined my positive cantal thilt and hazel color eyes and i was convainced(thanks to this forum and my opthalmojews) that the only way to fix eyes assymetry when you was older than 8-10 yo was through surgery but i found out through intense research that it is possible to COMPLETLY fix eyes assymetry up to 17-18years old because they eye surface isn't fully fused.

Puberty maxxeers it's time to pirate maxx.
Just wear an eyepatch on you're stronger eyes if you have eyes assymetry because of a lazy eyes(and a different vision between you're eyes) a few hours a day.
But this study shows that succes rate drop signifanctly at this age and that you'll be able to fix/reduce you're lazy eyes only in 40/50 percent of the case.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Unironically DNR

I've always had an severe assymetry which ruined my positive cantal thilt and hazel color eyes and i was convainced(thanks to this forum and my opthalmojews) that the only way to fix eyes assymetry when you was older than 8-10 yo was through surgery but i found out through intense research that it is possible to COMPLETLY fix eyes assymetry up to 17-18years old because they eye surface isn't fully fused.

Just wear an eyepatch on you're stronger eyes if you have eyes assymetry (and a different vision between you're eyes) a few hours a day.
But this study shows that succes rate drop signifanctly at this age and that you'll be able to fix/reduce you're lazy eyes only in 40/50 percent of the case.
Genius if it works. Good thread.

• +1
Reactions: Sociallyautistic
jeff nippard done infiltrated the forum:feelswhy:

no eyepatch for ur cranial asymmetry

no eyepatch for ur cranial asymmetry
I'm pretty sure it doesnt apply enough force to change you're facial structure and if you're really scared of that you can get an eye patch that can directly stick on the eyes

Just wear an eyepatch on you're stronger eyes if you have eyes assymetry because of a lazy eyes(and a different vision between you're eyes) a few hours a day.
asymmetry as in higher/lower medial canthus positions? can you link study?

"New Study"

• JFL
Reactions: cellmax
asymmetry as in higher/lower medial canthus positions? can you link study?
Well it will just bring you're eyes both equallly (if you have a lazy eyes of course)

i have prefect eye symmetry with amblyopia

Nah it's just that your articled sourced is four years old lmao, not new. Plus the reference study was in 2005
Yeah i didnt know it was done 4 years ago but i never saw this article in .org

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
should i still fix you think? i never wore the eye patch
Honestly if you have 0 eyes assymetry (which is unlikely) i wouldnt do it but even if you're eyes are symmetrical it still gives overall vision improvement and apparently fixing lazy eyes can also help with overall body posture (if you want i'll send you the sources)