NEW SUBHUMAN PICS - every time I look in the mirror I get depressed

Hm his lips are open and mine are closed. I need to use some muscles to close my mouth because I have two front teeth projecting forward.

Do you need to use slight force to close your mouth too?
Yeah if I close my teeth and relax my face I need to use a little bit of force to close my mouth, but I always do it involuntarilly.

Also would you happen to know what's the name of the chin angle I mentioned? That kinda stuff has names.

417588 602dd92f81bb1149f403e207ca2d804b

• WTF
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: needsolution, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 6475
Yeah if I close my teeth and relax my face I need to use a little bit of force to close my mouth, but I always do it involuntarilly.

Also would you happen to know what's the name of the chin angle I mentioned? That kinda stuff has names.
Hm when I close my mouth I need to raise my lower lip a bit which makes my chin angle invisible. Is that normal?

Hm when I close my mouth I need to raise my lower lip a bit which makes my chin angle invisible. Is that normal?
I don't know but when I took my pic my lips were closed and still had the angle. Only way I could tell is if you posted another pic with open relaxed mouth.

Maybe losing weight might help too, but if I were you I'd be asking for surgery advice on the looksmaxxing section

• +1
Reactions: Over
Maybe losing weight might help too, but if I were you I'd be asking for surgery advice on the looksmaxxing sectio
I dont have money for surgery I don't have job and I wont slave for 500usd minimum wage here to get surgery in 2 years fuck that

I dont have money for surgery I don't have job and I wont slave for 500usd minimum wage here to get surgery in 2 years fuck that
Same

• +1
giphy.gif

• So Sad
Yeah same, bro. I can't stand looking at myself in the mirror.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Whos that pokemon

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bromose, Ritalincel and Arkantos
I have the same, its called mentalis strain

Genio can fix it

Get looks or die

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Who's that Pokémon?

It's-
ovER

So eye color halo, almond eyes? Sounds fine to me. A little UEE is irrelevant unless death tier with bad eyebrows and eyelashes:

View attachment 417583
ngl I always liked Rami Malek because of his eyes. It's sad that foids don't like this eye area.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
I need to use my chin muscles to close my mouth

Where are you from? If you are from a country with good healthcare you can probably get surgery for free due to that.

I have very short ramus, shitskin, little to no jawline definition, bad posture, hair loss, moles, bad undereye support, high set eyebrows, scleral show+UEE, long midface (0.91), narrow jaw+palate...

IMG 20200522 2144032

PCT, eyelashes, thick eyebrows, beard to cover bad lower third, some ratios and proportions in the decent range... allow me to be a low tier normie rather than a truecel. But I have to permasquint and never clean shave.

Once hair loss is complete I will be a complete incel.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: didntreadlol and Over
man im starting to believe people werent larping here

• So Sad
jaw recession
Screenshot 1

• So Sad
can you actually not close your mouth without using yiôur chin muscle? i assumed that was just a habit that recessed people tend to get

• +1
When it's over it's over

• +1
can you actually not close your mouth without using yiôur chin muscle? i assumed that was just a habit that recessed people tend to get
Two of my front teeth are projecting forward causing my lower lip to be a bit behind. I need to use muscles to close my mouth. People in school bullied me and called me a rabbit teeth because of this.

Its absolutely over man...
How is it possible though I have all teeth in my lower jaw, never had extraction, even wisdoms are still in. I also dont have sleep apnea.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Dude my face is killing itself with acne. It's literally breaking out terribly. It's over.

At the moment I should be looking for a job since lockdown is over in my country, but I can't even leave my house right now because of my narrow recessed subhuman fucking face. I just dont want anybody to see me, ever.

View attachment 416994

It's over in every way possible honestly, I need to use my chin muscles to close my mouth which is making me look even more recessed. My long ass philtrum adds to long midface look. My eyes, skin, midface is just fucked beyond repair. There is nothing left that can be considered a good feature.

View attachment 416992

I am fucking done soon enough I really dont see other way my story can end...

View attachment 417001
Good! Even though I’m fat I have a better jaw than you