New thread just for serious LLers

What a mad lad
Just read that diary, indeed insane. That's why I never listen to random people saying on the internet that LL is over the top craziness. Most people are simply repelled by the idea of having their legs broken and going through pain and discomfort for a long time and really blow the possible complications out of proportion. LL shouldn't be dangerous if you do your homework and pick a renowned surgeon with a good track record. Just lengthen within responsible amounts. I am actually more worried with how my entire life will change after becoming 5 inches taller and not really whether i'll be crippled for life or something. Everyone's perception of you will change and there's a good chance you'll become the laughing stock among everybody you know, because let's be real, this entire surgery is so fucking beta and pathetic. Oh and how the fuck am I gonna even explain to my family I have decided to go through something like this. In that sense I guess, "luckily" my dad isn't here anymore because if he was he'd probably cut me loose for life and pretend I wasn't his son no more lmao

• +1
Reactions: OldestDream and fruitgunpop
Imagine hanging out with your friends at a bar using the STRYDE nails and suddenly you just remember you had forgotten to lengthen the 1mm for the day so you pull this magnetic device from your pocket or whatever and lengthen 1mm in the middle of the bar with everybody looking at you in absolute bewilderment

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Just read that diary, indeed insane. That's why I never listen to random people saying on the internet that LL is over the top craziness. Most people are simply repelled by the idea of having their legs broken and going through pain and discomfort for a long time and really blow the possible complications out of proportion. LL shouldn't be dangerous if you do your homework and pick a renowned surgeon with a good track record. Just lengthen within responsible amounts. I am actually more worried with how my entire life will change after becoming 5 inches taller and not really whether i'll be crippled for life or something. Everyone's perception of you will change and there's a good chance you'll become the laughing stock among everybody you know, because let's be real, this entire surgery is so fucking beta and pathetic. Oh and how the fuck am I gonna even explain to my family I have decided to go through something like this. In that sense I guess, "luckily" my dad isn't here anymore because if he was he'd probably cut me loose for life and pretend I wasn't his son no more lmao
For sure, but the Real ChadPath is to do whatever you fucking want, if this is going to allow you to fuck several or to marry a substacy+ then why the fuck not. If your family is really that fucking selfish, then just leave unless they are more important to you than living your dream life (Only your children are worth of this), which shouldn't be the case in the first place.

Imagine hanging out with your friends at a bar using the STRYDE nails and suddenly you just remember you had forgotten to lengthen the 1mm for the day so you pull this magnetic device from your pocket or whatever and lengthen 1mm in the middle of the bar with everybody looking at you in absolute bewilderment
LOL

I’m lucky my parents are blackpilled, they said I can do LL

I’m lucky my parents are blackpilled, they said I can do LL
no clue how i'll get my moms approval, well I dont need her approval but would be nice to have it

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper
You are not even a real manlet yet you sound like you are midget tier

no clue how i'll get my moms approval, well I dont need her approval but would be nice to have it
I told her everyday I get brutally bullied for being 5'6.5. It's obviously an exaggeration but it worked. But as you said, don't need parents' approval, it just would be nice.

Friends, idc what they think, as long as I hide the fact I did LL. This won't be hard because all my friends are from uni, and I'll get the procedure straight after uni so it's easier to go off the radar

I heard that most short term and long term complications with LL happen when you lengthen the tibia. If I were to get leg lengthening I would do 8 cm on femur, I have a 6'2 wingspan with a relatively long tibia so my proportions would most likely be fine.

I know people that are 5'6'' in the US (looks wise they are 6.5/10, with a 9.5+ being Drago or hexxum and a 5 being your normiecell) that can sleep with 100+ women (varying from 5s to 7.5/10 face wise) a year through tinder and game
which city in the US is this ?
what's their ethnicity/pheno ?
what's their age ?

With that said, I will soon have a consultation with Dr. Giotikas from Greece and I will endeavour to ask him as many questions as possible. Even though femurs are safer and you can do 3 inches as opposed to 2, my tibias are quite stubby and I am convinced that adding 6cm to them would make me look not only taller but much more elegant.

So who else wants to jump on this bandwagon and become a height mogger?
Giotikas is a great doc. Don't fuck up your lower legs. 8cm is too much, save for 2nd LL or do femurs.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
Giotikas wants 93k euros to lengthen TIBIA + FEMURS with the STRYDE nail and 50k ish for one segment only, also with the STRYDE nail
So 50k euros if greycells wanted to just to the tibias? damn. im 5'9" so i think im better off saving up for BIMAX for most cost-effective PSL adjustment