New to looksmaxing What should I do

David000

David000

Iron
Joined
Nov 15, 2025
Posts
112
Reputation
45
I have been seeing the lookmaxxing stuff on my fyp since like 2023 with Dillion Latham and K Shami but I didn’t do anything and just kept putting it off. I should have started then, but I didn’t. So I am thinking right now that I should start as soon as possible and I figure to get some help. I have done some research on how to get taller and I bought some of k shami cope products but that’s about it. Right now I am 17, 5’10, 135-140(it bounces around), and I think I have like 2-3 years intel my growth plates closed(take that with a grain of salt) but my family member are typically late developers. I at least want to hit hmtn or lhtn and hit 6’0 before I am done growing. I need some genuine help
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6371.jpeg
    IMG_6371.jpeg
    265.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6468.jpeg
    IMG_6468.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6412.jpeg
    IMG_6412.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
I feel like I need more chin projections and chin height, better misc, and more symmetry. I thought about bsing jaw and orbitals and taking hgh or peptides
 
Better haircut and oral minox (or topical if you wanna use bimatoprost) would be an okay start. 2-3 years until your plates close is a crazy estimate considering youre already 17. Unless you were an extremely late bloomer I doubt thats the case, I would get a bone scan anyway tho.
 
Better haircut and oral minox (or topical if you wanna use bimatoprost) would be an okay start. 2-3 years until your plates close is a crazy estimate considering youre already 17. Unless you were an extremely late bloomer I doubt thats the case, I would get a bone scan anyway tho.
I think I am going to start out with topical and if I don’t see any results I am going to switch to topical, what haircut should I get, I tried the middle part and I got mixed reviews but I want to grow it out.
 
I think I am going to start out with topical and if I don’t see any results I am going to switch to topical, what haircut should I get, I tried the middle part and I got mixed reviews but I want to grow it out.
What? If you dont see results with topical youre switching to topical? Also if you want the best results with topical, I would use an eyelash serum because topical isn’t applicable to lashes. For the haircut, just add a little bit of length and volume and maybe grow out your sideburns to cover your temples a little bit.
 
What? If you dont see results with topical youre switching to topical? Also if you want the best results with topical, I would use an eyelash serum because topical isn’t applicable to lashes. For the haircut, just add a little bit of length and volume and maybe grow out your sideburns to cover your temples a little bit.
Sorry I ment oral. What about my skin?
 

Similar threads

H
Replies
1
Views
18
hopelive
hopelive
EmpotradoHastaMorir
Replies
24
Views
78
EmpotradoHastaMorir
EmpotradoHastaMorir
nico_demolishes_foi
Replies
7
Views
47
underbiteuser
underbiteuser
chudmtn20
Replies
6
Views
85
Glm6!
G
receessed
Replies
1
Views
35
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top