EmpotradoHastaMorir
Iron
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2026
- Posts
- 138
- Reputation
- 150
Should I start steroids at 18?
I'm 18 and I really want to improve my appearance. If steroids aren't worth it, just tell me straight up and I'll understand. I already have some testosterone that I bought, but I'm wondering if I should use it alone or combine it with other compounds. What dosage would be appropriate, if any? Will testosterone actually make a noticeable difference in my facial appearance, bone structure, or overall masculinity?
I'd appreciate honest advice. thanks, guys
I'm 18 and I really want to improve my appearance. If steroids aren't worth it, just tell me straight up and I'll understand. I already have some testosterone that I bought, but I'm wondering if I should use it alone or combine it with other compounds. What dosage would be appropriate, if any? Will testosterone actually make a noticeable difference in my facial appearance, bone structure, or overall masculinity?
I'd appreciate honest advice. thanks, guys
