New to looksmaxxing

M

megamind00

Iron
I'm a teenager with diagnosed xx male phenotype (de la chappelle), its genuinely bleak for me, i am 5'5 my shoulder to hip ratio is 1.15 i have gyno and a microp i don't even care about looking attractive i just want to look male what to do

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Elijah_leo, ryuken and 4 others
Holy fucking shit

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and lihtycy6737

Attachments

• 1723315426766.png
    1723315426766.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
I'm a teenager with diagnosed xx male phenotype (de la chappelle), its genuinely bleak for me, i am 5'5 my shoulder to hip ratio is 1.15 i have gyno and a microp i don't even care about looking attractive i just want to look male what to do
You're sterile anyway so just femboy maxx, you life will be way easier

I didn't realize you meant surgical Ptosis Surgery will fix that issue @tata

Damn bro, honestly feel bad for u. Maybe ask ur doctor about trt? Gyno can only be fixed with an operation. If u wanna look manlier in the face realistically roid, besides that dye your eyebrows dark and thicken them, grow a beard with minox and so on. Just read a few threads on looking masculine and try out if the things work for u

I didn't realize you meant surgical Ptosis Surgery will fix that issue @tata

It literally happened out of no where I wake up and I have it wtf? did something like bite me and now its swelling? IDK

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Damn bro, honestly feel bad for u. Maybe ask ur doctor about trt? Gyno can only be fixed with an operation. If u wanna look manlier in the face realistically roid, besides that dye your eyebrows dark and thicken them, grow a beard with minox and so on. Just read a few threads on looking masculine and try out if the things work for u
i am statistically around 1-2 years away from complete height growth stop so i maybe have some hope, could ask with trt, nothing except phallo will fix my micro though probably

• +1
Reactions: BinPanda
i am statistically around 1-2 years away from complete height growth stop so i maybe have some hope, could ask with trt, nothing except phallo will fix my micro though probably
Maybe also ask about hgh? Some doctors prescribe it if necessary. Try hitting the gym (especially if ur doing trt) and focus on ur shoulders and Lats to get a better shoulder to waist ratio, don’t get too big tho if u don’t grow anymore. And tbh I would consider a phallo..

Maybe also ask about hgh? Some doctors prescribe it if necessary. Try hitting the gym (especially if ur doing trt) and focus on ur shoulders and Lats to get a better shoulder to waist ratio, don’t get too big tho if u don’t grow anymore. And tbh I would consider a phallo..
already getting a membership (found a gym with 20$/month), my shoulder to waist ratio isn't horrible if you don't look at the hips (thats why i said shoulder to hip), what's weird though is that i don't have much problem with lack of hair growth (mostly because 2/3 of the men in my family look like obese chewbaccas) but after 3 months of minox i did not get anything other than a pedostache

already getting a membership (found a gym with 20$/month), my shoulder to waist ratio isn't horrible if you don't look at the hips (thats why i said shoulder to hip), what's weird though is that i don't have much problem with lack of hair growth (mostly because 2/3 of the men in my family look like obese chewbaccas) but after 3 months of minox i did not get anything other than a pedostache
Big hips probably due to high estrogen during puberty. But great that ur starting in the gym, just look up a program on YouTube or something that suits your schedule (how often I can train per week) also look out for ur food. And if u don’t have a problem with hair growth definitely grow a beard, will make u look more manly. Like I already said just search up masculine features in the face (like thick dark eyebrows) and try to obtain them via softmaxxibg