New/Underground Looksmaxing Techniques That People Should Make Threads On

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
Just dropping some I have found through my own research. It would be nice if people made great threads on these because these can unlock a whole new level of looksmaxing methods and techniques. Here are some I can think of. I am not too knowledgeable in them by the way. I did use GPT to expedite the writing.

Current & Little Known Looksmaxes
  • Microcurrent Therapy: Microcurrent therapy is a non-invasive technique that uses low-level electrical currents to stimulate facial muscles. It can help improve muscle tone and may temporarily lift and tighten the skin, offering a natural-looking alternative to surgical procedures.

• Facial Gymnastics, Face Yoga, Facial Exercises: These methods involve specific exercises to strengthen facial muscles, potentially enhancing the appearance of features like the jawline, cheekbones, and neck. They are seen as cost-effective alternatives to surgery for enhancing one's facial appearance. If we can target our facial muscles and find aesthetic benefits to growing them, we'd unlock many looksmaxing possibilities.

• Bioregulators (Anti-Aging): Bioregulators are substances that can support and rejuvenate body functions closer to or at youthful and peak levels. In the context of anti-aging, they are believed to help regulate various biological processes, potentially slowing down the aging process.

• Eyelid Tape (For monolids): Eyelid tape is used to create a double eyelid or modify the appearance of the eyelids, especially in individuals with monolids. It is a non-surgical method for enhancing the appearance of the eyes.

• Clip On Veneers For Teeth: These are removable veneers that can be clipped onto the teeth to improve their appearance. They are a non-invasive and less expensive alternative to traditional dental veneers.

• Iridial Depigmentation Surgery: Essentially, a laser goes and burns the melanin off your iris, revealing a lighter (usually blue, blue-grey, and blue-green) color. People with medium or medium-dark eyes are the best candidates. I've talked about a user who got this, and his eyes look phenomenal. As long as the surgeon is good and the equipment is good, everything should be fine.

Original pictures can be found on this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/eye-depigmentation-pictures-step-by-step.811567/
  • Ayurvedic Cinnamon Pulling Oil: Cinnamon oil pulling is an Ayurvedic practice involving swishing oil in the mouth to promote oral health. One can use this to basically clear all germs in the mouth by getting the germs to stick with the oil. It's something I'd personally do, speaking from experience. Doing this after brushing the teeth leaves your breath with no smell, or a faint pure, cinnamon smell. Not the common mint + toothbrush bacteria smell most have.

• Argireline, Botox in a jar: Argireline is often referred to as "Botox in a jar" due to its potential to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is a peptide used in some skincare products.

• Fat Burning, Weight loss, and Leanmaxing peptides, SARMs, etc: These are peptides that may influence metabolism, appetite, and fat breakdown. They are sometimes used for weight management and body composition enhancement. I don't know too many besides Cardarine and Semaglutide.

• Myostatin Peptides: Myostatin peptides are substances that affect muscle growth by inhibiting myostatin, a protein that limits muscle development. The removal or decreasing in myostatin allows one to grow more muscle, much faster. They are sometimes explored for their potential to increase muscle mass. I know GDF-8, ACE-031, YK-11 (SARM).

These beings were born with a genetic defect, no myostatin gene. Now they have no limit on muscle development. Simple activities like jumping a few times can get them calf gains easily.

Intentional knockout (removal) of myostatin inhibitors in mice.

• Penis Enlargement Guides: Not much to say here. How to get bigger and wider.

Emerging New Looksmaxes that could be coming in the next decade or so.

• Genetic Engineering & Regenerative Medicine: Genetic engineering involves manipulating an organism's genes to achieve specific traits or characteristics. It has the potential to influence aspects of one's physical appearance and health. Regenerative Medicine can do things like regrow new growth plates for people in their 40s. Stem cells could do other things like add more skeletal discs to increase spine height, or other things.

• Artificial Intelligence Assisted Advanced Full Skeletal Contouring: This is a technique that combines advanced technology, like artificial intelligence, with other emerging technologies like 3D printing or bioprinting to conduct surgical or non-surgical procedures to achieve precise and tailored changes to the full skeletal structure, such as the face or body. Imagine if you could upload a 3D scan of your skull. It could be sent to an A.I. algorithm and like FaceApp, it can transform that 3D model into a skull into a Chad version of you. The machine can then either perform the surgery or instruct the surgeon on how to perform the surgery to achieve the desired result. The A.I can also tell and show the patient about how this new face will ascend them and display a detailed 3D model of the after results, fully ascended bone structure wise. All the person would have to do then is, for the most part, softmaxxes and they'd be fully Chads.

Attachments

• 1696990806118.png
    1696990806118.png
    99.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, greywind, EggKing and 3 others
All cope

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and enchanted_elixir
Trunsko

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wayme and enchanted_elixir
Just dropping some I have found through my own research. It would be nice if people made great threads on these because these can unlock a whole new level of looksmaxing methods and techniques. Here are some I can think of. I am not too knowledgeable in them by the way. I did use GPT to expedite the writing.

Current & Little Known Looksmaxes
  • Microcurrent Therapy: Microcurrent therapy is a non-invasive technique that uses low-level electrical currents to stimulate facial muscles. It can help improve muscle tone and may temporarily lift and tighten the skin, offering a natural-looking alternative to surgical procedures.
View attachment 2484147
  • Facial Gymnastics, Face Yoga, Facial Exercises: These methods involve specific exercises to strengthen facial muscles, potentially enhancing the appearance of features like the jawline, cheekbones, and neck. They are seen as cost-effective alternatives to surgery for enhancing one's facial appearance. If we can target our facial muscles and find aesthetic benefits to growing them, we'd unlock many looksmaxing possibilities.
View attachment 2484166
  • Bioregulators (Anti-Aging): Bioregulators are substances that can support and rejuvenate body functions closer to or at youthful and peak levels. In the context of anti-aging, they are believed to help regulate various biological processes, potentially slowing down the aging process.
View attachment 2484163
  • Eyelid Tape (For monolids): Eyelid tape is used to create a double eyelid or modify the appearance of the eyelids, especially in individuals with monolids. It is a non-surgical method for enhancing the appearance of the eyes.
View attachment 2484158
  • Clip On Veneers For Teeth: These are removable veneers that can be clipped onto the teeth to improve their appearance. They are a non-invasive and less expensive alternative to traditional dental veneers.
View attachment 2484153
  • Iridial Depigmentation Surgery: Essentially, a laser goes and burns the melanin off your iris, revealing a lighter (usually blue, blue-grey, and blue-green) color. People with medium or medium-dark eyes are the best candidates. I've talked about a user who got this, and his eyes look phenomenal. As long as the surgeon is good and the equipment is good, everything should be fine.
View attachment 2484151
Original pictures can be found on this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/eye-depigmentation-pictures-step-by-step.811567/
  • Ayurvedic Cinnamon Pulling Oil: Cinnamon oil pulling is an Ayurvedic practice involving swishing oil in the mouth to promote oral health. One can use this to basically clear all germs in the mouth by getting the germs to stick with the oil. It's something I'd personally do, speaking from experience. Doing this after brushing the teeth leaves your breath with no smell, or a faint pure, cinnamon smell. Not the common mint + toothbrush bacteria smell most have.
View attachment 2484172
  • Argireline, Botox in a jar: Argireline is often referred to as "Botox in a jar" due to its potential to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is a peptide used in some skincare products.
View attachment 2484173
  • Fat Burning, Weight loss, and Leanmaxing peptides, SARMs, etc: These are peptides that may influence metabolism, appetite, and fat breakdown. They are sometimes used for weight management and body composition enhancement. I don't know too many besides Cardarine and Semaglutide.
View attachment 2484175
  • Myostatin Peptides: Myostatin peptides are substances that affect muscle growth by inhibiting myostatin, a protein that limits muscle development. The removal or decreasing in myostatin allows one to grow more muscle, much faster. They are sometimes explored for their potential to increase muscle mass. I know GDF-8, ACE-031, YK-11 (SARM).

View attachment 2484176View attachment 2484178
These beings were born with a genetic defect, no myostatin gene. Now he has no limit on muscle development. Simple activities like jumping a few times can get them calf gains easily.

View attachment 2484179
Intentional knockout (removal) of myostatin inhibitors in mice.

View attachment 2484180
  • Genetic Engineering & Regenerative Medicine: Genetic engineering involves manipulating an organism's genes to achieve specific traits or characteristics. It has the potential to influence aspects of one's physical appearance and health. Regenerative Medicine can do things like regrow new growth plates for people in their 40s. Stem cells could do other things like add more skeletal discs to increase spine height, or other things.
View attachment 2484183
  • Artificial Intelligence Assisted Advanced Full Skeletal Contouring: This is a technique that combines advanced technology, like artificial intelligence, with other emerging technologies like 3D printing or bioprinting to conduct surgical or non-surgical procedures to achieve precise and tailored changes to the full skeletal structure, such as the face or body. Imagine if you could upload a 3D scan of your skull. It could be sent to an A.I. algorithm and like FaceApp, it can transform that 3D model into a skull into a Chad version of you. The machine can then either perform the surgery or instruct the surgeon on how to perform the surgery to achieve the desired result. The A.I can also tell and show the patient about how this new face will ascend them and display a detailed 3D model of the after results, fully ascended bone structure wise. All the person would have to do then is, for the most part, softmaxxes and they'd be fully Chads.

View attachment 2484186
Bookmarking the anti-anging stuff. So i should electricitymaxx ? like this ?

• So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Good thread

I’ll look into Bioregulators

• +1
What causes asian eyes to look asian even with double eyelids

Underground looksmaxxing techniques
Goodfellas GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
Genetic Engineering & Regenerative Medicine: Genetic engineering involves manipulating an organism's genes to achieve specific traits or characteristics. It has the potential to influence aspects of one's physical appearance and health. Regenerative Medicine can do things like regrow new growth plates for people in their 40s. Stem cells could do other things like add more skeletal discs to increase spine height, or other things.
Can’t wait for a thread like this tbh from all the 15 yo TikTok fags
Happy Fun GIF by Eduwis Education

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155

View attachment 2484180
View attachment 2484183

View attachment 2484186
Stop being so optimistic. These technologies will be available in a century.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
Dude you look like me if my mom abused heroin and meth when she was pregnant you fucking cocksucker fuck you go kill yourself ugly piece of shit genetic dead complete trash ass nigga

• JFL
Dude you look like me if my mom abused heroin and meth when she was pregnant you fucking cocksucker fuck you go kill yourself ugly piece of shit genetic dead complete trash ass nigga
Is this why your post-rep ratio is about 2 posts for every 1 rep.

Will electrostimulation cock and ball torture grow my dick?

• JFL
This forum doesn't deserve @enchanted_elixir :feelscry:

You're one of my favorite theorymaxxers.

• +1