new user, need help with weight loss.

TwoToneMalone83

TwoToneMalone83

judystroyer
hi, im tony. i was told to make an account so here it is. im 15, im 6 feet tall, and very much so overweight. i put up a post on TT asking about weight loss methods got reccomended DNP, OMAD, Water Fasting, Starving, and just normal caloric deficit with excersize. ive been fat all my life and i want to make a change for the better, and was told that i could gain some useful advice on here, thanks.

i plugged in some pictures of myself from my iphone6 and laptop camera.
please excuse the awful lighting.

my fault if i formatted this wrong by the way

Screenshot 106
Screenshot 107
Screenshot 108
Screenshot 109
Screenshot 110
Screenshot 111
Screenshot 112
Screenshot 113
Screenshot 114
Screenshot 115

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BinPanda, ayusshhhh, watah and 6 others
just eat less

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh, beniman, JustBeConfidentBruh and 5 others
hi, im tony. i was told to make an account so here it is. im 15, im 6 feet tall, and very much so overweight. i put up a post on TT asking about weight loss methods got reccomended DNP, OMAD, Water Fasting, Starving, and just normal caloric deficit with excersize. ive been fat all my life and i want to make a change for the better, and was told that i could gain some useful advice on here, thanks.

View attachment 3062308View attachment 3062309View attachment 3062310View attachment 3062311View attachment 3062312View attachment 3062313View attachment 3062315View attachment 3062316View attachment 3062318View attachment 3062319
advice u got on tiktok is good , use it. Most important part is creating a caloric deficit of for ex. 500 cals

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
someone give this guy real help

• +1
Reactions: glass and boss8055
Eat less, workout

Eat wholefoods, they are in nature just lower in calories and will fill you more.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Eat meat, fruit and potatoes. That’s it.
Nothing more nothing less.
1000cals below maintenance.
Do high intensity workouts.
Drink a lot of coffee if you feel hungry all the time or just power through it.

It’s gonna be hard but it’s 100% worth it. Weight loss isn’t complicated at all. It boils down to these things I listed. Don’t listen to anything else.

Good luck buddy, see you on the other side

• +1
Reactions: i mog u ugly niggas
You have excellent hair bro. First off start doing strength training, start w daily push-ups when ur reaching 20-30 start lifting. Cut out all caloric drinks to start and drink only water. Then cut out all processed foods after a couple weeks. After 6 months start carb cycling on the days u work out eat some more carbs on ur rest days stick to just chicken and red meat and some few carbs in ur meals. TLDR put the fork down son u got this.

• +1
Reactions: verlooksen

View attachment 3062308View attachment 3062309View attachment 3062310View attachment 3062311View attachment 3062312View attachment 3062313View attachment 3062315View attachment 3062316View attachment 3062318View attachment 3062319
Eat Whole Foods, eat less carbs, preferably if you want to achieve ketosis for fat loss eat in the 10-20 gram carb range, and be on at least a 800-1000 calorie deficit, I also recommend building muscle first as you’d be pretty flappy and skinny if you lost it all at once.

Jump on a low carb high protein diet tons of veggies to feel satiated 500-700 kcal deficit and stick to it for years , that's it

First off, its great that youre taking initiative, especially considering youre still very young.
Losing weight is very simple, however its hard mentally. I would recommend you go on calorie calculator and plug in your age, weight, height and activity level, then youll see your maintenance calories. Then lower those maintenance calories by like 500 and boom, there you have your calorie deficit, which is the number 1 most important thing to lose weight.

Next, youre going to download a calorie tracking app on your phone, I recommend MyFitnessPal or Yazio, but it really doesnt matter as long as you have a functional one. You will track everything that you eat. I mean everything, even cooking oil when you make eggs or whatever. You als need to invest in a weight scale for your food, so that you can accurately weigh your food to track it. This is essential.

You dont have to do this, but youll benefit from it long term. Do cardio. Whether you do it on a treadmill or just walk/run outside, this will have positive health benefits and youll burn calories, making losing weight faster.

Please, please, please sign up for a gym and start working out if you havent already. Building muscle and developing a good frame is super important when it comes to looking good, you dont want to lose weight and then look like a twig. With all that said, focus on eating alot of protein to help build muscle. I would recommend 0.8 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight.

Lastly, consistency is everything. Dont quit after 2 days, dont quit after 3 weeks. If you have a cheat meal, dont kill yourself over it, just stick to your diet once you finished eating that meal. Dont give up

Hope this helps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TwoToneMalone83 and kurd
ur obese just starve urself it wont hurt u, dont listen to this beta cuck advice “Muhhh do calorie deficit”

Stop eating you fat fuck

ur obese just starve urself it wont hurt u, dont listen to this beta cuck advice “Muhhh do calorie deficit”

Stop eating you fat fuck
starving himself will cuck him that's a terrible advice

• +1
Reactions: agv, narcissist_volcel, verlooksen and 2 others

Stop eating you fat fuck
starving isnt gonna get me where i need to be

You have excellent hair bro. First off start doing strength training, start w daily push-ups when ur reaching 20-30 start lifting. Cut out all caloric drinks to start and drink only water. Then cut out all processed foods after a couple weeks. After 6 months start carb cycling on the days u work out eat some more carbs on ur rest days stick to just chicken and red meat and some few carbs in ur meals. TLDR put the fork down son u got this.
Fat/obese people literally all have great hair because their T is nuked

Never thought of that but makes sense. Still it’ll be a halo if he acc loses the weight

this thread somehow summoned the wholesome org users, brings tears

im losing weight aswell bro we got this🙏

• +1
Reactions: TwoToneMalone83

animal-based omad worked wonders for me 22kg down in 3 months. it's not the diet alone though cuz i was doing muay thai 5x a week and trained an extra hour on the heavy bag 2/5 days on average. strength-training only 3x a week and an average of 8000 steps. ive lost like 2kg dieting on holiday for a month since im visiting my home country and i'm stuck at my grandmas house and only spend a day outside every 3 days. my point is even if you were to be a lazy fatass like i was for the past month you'd probably still loose weight, just not at the rate you'd like. im most likely losing weight because the animal-based diet kinda fits into the ketogenic diet and that burns tons of fat aswell. anyways goodluck with your journey brotha

Basically everyone said how but I’ll add that you need to track everything you eat. You must eat in a caloric deficit else you will see no progress (the problem every obese person has; they can’t put down the fucking fork). If you want this shit then you have to push through the pain. I’ve never been obese but I’ve had to cut weight for football/wrestling.

Chicken, rice, eggs is your best friend. You shouldn’t put any dressing on the chicken or marinade - just salt and pepper. Same goes for the eggs. No butter in the rice either. Eating in a deficit is hard the first week and then you’ll be used to it.
Get yourself a nice electrolyte drink to replenish your body because you will feel like shit - I recommend Santa Cruz medicinals electrolytes (can find on Amazon).

Allow yourself one cheat meal each week and by cheat meal I mean you go and get a nice steak and use whatever marinade/seasoning combo you want. No snacks. Only water also. You can do this if you put your mind to it. I believe in u

Basically everyone said how but I’ll add that you need to track everything you eat. You must eat in a caloric deficit else you will see no progress (the problem every obese person has; they can’t put down the fucking fork). If you want this shit then you have to push through the pain. I’ve never been obese but I’ve had to cut weight for football/wrestling.

Chicken, rice, eggs is your best friend. You shouldn’t put any dressing on the chicken or marinade - just salt and pepper. Same goes for the eggs. No butter in the rice either. Eating in a deficit is hard the first week and then you’ll be used to it.
Get yourself a nice electrolyte drink to replenish your body because you will feel like shit - I recommend Santa Cruz medicinals electrolytes (can find on Amazon).

Allow yourself one cheat meal each week and by cheat meal I mean you go and get a nice steak and use whatever marinade/seasoning combo you want. No snacks. Only water also. You can do this if you put your mind to it. I believe in u
thank you brother, im already doing better with my eating. laying off the soda and shit food, you know?

and sidebar do people really put butter in rice? i never heard of that before or ever eaten it so that wont be a problem for me lol

View attachment 3062308View attachment 3062309View attachment 3062310View attachment 3062311View attachment 3062312View attachment 3062313View attachment 3062315View attachment 3062316View attachment 3062318View attachment 3062319Do a lot of cardio and eat less by chewing a lot of flavored gum drinking a lot of water and eating low calorie foods

thank you brother, im already doing better with my eating. laying off the soda and shit food, you know?

and sidebar do people really put butter in rice? i never heard of that before or ever eaten it so that wont be a problem for me lol
Well ur Asian heritage so u probably eat sticky rice. I don’t have a rice cooker so it comes out like shit and it does taste better in butter. But yea bro just try your hardest and even if you slack off and think it’s all over it’s not u just can’t give up. Exercise is 20% of how you lose weight the other 80% comes down to diet. Look up an app to track the calories / macros. I used to use my fitness pal

Not problem change diet to aajonus vonderplanitz u can change food and anyways u need regain all fat back the longer u do the diet the thicker u get means u have same bf but u look thinner so u would not have loose skin

if u really want life changing results dm me

Well ur Asian heritage so u probably eat sticky rice. I don’t have a rice cooker so it comes out like shit and it does taste better in butter. But yea bro just try your hardest and even if you slack off and think it’s all over it’s not u just can’t give up. Exercise is 20% of how you lose weight the other 80% comes down to diet. Look up an app to track the calories / macros. I used to use my fitness pal
i might look it but i dont have any asian heritage lool, im puerto rican and italian. anyways thanks i really appreciate it bro

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s