new, want a rating, advice and potential

L

lixivo

Iron
I know I do not look good at the moment. Currently I am working on gym, getting lean, growing out hair, and starting skincare. I would like to know where I stand now and where I could potentially stand when done with gym, getting lean, changing hair/etc.

Would also appreciate pointers towards other things I should do, be it what kind of hairstyle would be a good idea, if I need to work on getting facial hair, other things, ... Pictures arms length so some distortion, sorry about that. Currently am around 17 or 18% body fat I believe which does change the face a lot as far as I know.

Pictures are supposed to be side, angled, and low angle (tried to do 90 degrees, middle and 10 or less)

Attachments

• side2.jpg
    side2.jpg
    863.6 KB · Views: 0
  • f02660ef1d31c6cf4cf17bbeed969847.png
    f02660ef1d31c6cf4cf17bbeed969847.png
    1,019.5 KB · Views: 0
  • side1.jpg
    side1.jpg
    874.1 KB · Views: 0
3.5 psl currently

average white guy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 20370 and Erik-Jón
You look like a lesbian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, latincell95 and BoneDensity
Interesting feedback for now, thanks, would appreciate advice too.

You look like a lesbian
In the third pic if OP had coloured hair and a nose piercing he would look like the classic pro-abortion, pride parade walking, climate change advocating feminist.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, BoneDensity, Deleted member 15370 and 1 other person
In the third pic if OP had coloured hair and a nose piercing he would look like the classic pro-abortion, pride parade walking, climate change advocating feminist.
he looks like the girl from Dangal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, ExtraBones, Pharmaceutic and 3 others
Interesting feedback for now, thanks, would appreciate advice too.
Grow your hair out and use minox or something . You need facial hair.

You look kinda androgynous. Grow out your hair and your undereyes look horrible, do you get enough sleep?

you eye bag fold extended lower than your cheek

Insane eye area with great hooding, eyebrows, eyelashes and PFL.

Currently, you mog most PSL gods.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, It'snotover, Broly and 3 others
you eye bag fold extended lower than your cheek
Is this referencing the lines that go down from eye area. If so these have been getting a lot better with body fat loss (though still have too much) and skincare (which I haven't done for long + its after these pics). Do you have any advice for what should be done about that also?

Haha, thanks for making me laugh, funny meme

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 18840
Is this referencing the lines that go down from eye area. If so these have been getting a lot better with body fat loss (though still have too much) and skincare (which I haven't done for long + its after these pics). Do you have any advice for what should be done about that also?
it may cause by lack of bone support under your eye

it may cause by lack of bone support under your eye
How do i check for that? My bone goes pretty much right to my eye as far as I know.
You have an insane hairline as well. Very low straight and square.
I guess you're trying to imply my hairline is bad, which isn't really something I'm worried about

pakicel in troll mode again

3.5 psl currently
I agree on this rating.
Longer more volume hair covering forehead I would advice.
Plus leanner.

The rest is in surgery area, if I give advice. Especially for underey3s bone support

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Bvnny., incel194012940 and 4 others
I agree on this rating.
Longer more volume hair covering forehead I would advice.
Plus leanner.

The rest is in surgery area, if I give advice. Especially for underey3s bone support
Thanks, appreciate any actual advice. I have good hair volume and length always, I just cut it off as part of resolution to not turn back from gym etc.

How do i check for that? My bone goes pretty much right to my eye as far as I know.

I guess you're trying to imply my hairline is bad, which isn't really something I'm worried about
So you agree you have a low set hairline with no recession whatsoever?

So you agree you have a low set hairline with no recession whatsoever?
It's not low set, it's always been higher, but no recession ye I have none

Thanks, appreciate any actual advice. I have good hair volume and length always, I just cut it off as part of resolution to not turn back from gym etc.
lol, about the punshiment for skipping gym.
in these pics you shared, the hair on top is very falt looking, eyah. looking low volume

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
lol, about the punshiment for skipping gym.
in these pics you shared, the hair on top is very falt looking, eyah. looking low volume
It's not really punishment, it's more like resolve where I said I will shave it off now and then there is no going back kinda thing. Also I'm aware my hair looks bad or whatever in the pictures it's just not something I'm worried about in any way as I've had both hairdressers and regular people alike comment on me having good volume, thickness, etc. when my hair is long...

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
1. Grow hair out on top and shave the back and sides. Something like a fade to make your face appear more tall, ATM you have a very round and feminine face/head. You can part it in the middle , curtain style, or get a fringe to cover your forehead. Your current hair is just atrocious.
2. Work out , build some muscle and lose the fat. Newbie gains should come quick.
3. Completely shave off your facial hair until you can grow a thick stubble.
4. Tan enough to get a glow , you look like a pale and sickly basement dweller right now. Megadose beta carotene and lycopene to aid with that. A tan and caramel glow are a huge SMV boost especially if your facial structure is sub par.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
1. Grow hair out on top and shave the back and sides. Something like a fade to make your face appear more tall, ATM you have a very round and feminine face/head. You can part it in the middle , curtain style, or get a fringe to cover your forehead. Your current hair is just atrocious.
2. Work out , build some muscle and lose the fat. Newbie gains should come quick.
3. Completely shave off your facial hair until you can grow a thick stubble.
4. Tan enough to get a glow , you look like a pale and sickly basement dweller right now. Megadose beta carotene and lycopene to aid with that. A tan and caramel glow are a huge SMV boost especially if your facial structure is sub par.
Thanks, these are all things I'm currently working on. I know my hair is horrible I just let it grow out bcs I shaved it all off before. Ty for advice on styles to go for also, I was considering those types as well. I am working out 4-6 times a week and mostly working on cutting as I'm still overweight. I do completely shave off my facial hair as it's genuinely impossible for me to grow it currently, though a person mentioned something like minox so I will look into those types of things and perhaps get it if it's well researched. And tan part ++ I have to get on that.

I know I do not look good at the moment. Currently I am working on gym, getting lean, growing out hair, and starting skincare. I would like to know where I stand now and where I could potentially stand when done with gym, getting lean, changing hair/etc.

Would also appreciate pointers towards other things I should do, be it what kind of hairstyle would be a good idea, if I need to work on getting facial hair, other things, ... Pictures arms length so some distortion, sorry about that. Currently am around 17 or 18% body fat I believe which does change the face a lot as far as I know.

Pictures are supposed to be side, angled, and low angle (tried to do 90 degrees, middle and 10 or less)
If you're above 18 then I have some bad news for you...

haha that's fine, I'm just looking to be the best version of myself so it's all good
I guess. Your mandible has zero forward growth. It's flat. Brutal shit.

Below average white guy, average white guy is htn
Average white guy is below average afghani i see and im not joking, unlike most i can rate males always perfectly.
And well average white guy is 3,5 psl. And young and all. But its same shit for pretty much every ethnicity. Would argue op is even slightly above average in 3rd pic, while average in 2nd

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, incel194012940 and Deleted member 1851
mtn

can easily achieve higher if you stylemaxx and shit

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
I guess. Your mandible has zero forward growth. It's flat. Brutal shit.
Can't do much about that but ty anyway.
mtn

can easily achieve higher if you stylemaxx and shit
Interesting, thanks. I will make another thread after I have fixed all the things people talk about here as much as possible anyway and try to get a new rating then so we shall see if it makes a difference at that point.

Average white guy is below average afghani i see and im not joking, unlike most i can rate males always perfectly.
And well average white guy is 3,5 psl. And young and all. But its same shit for pretty much every ethnicity. Would argue op is even slightly above average in 3rd pic, while average in 2nd
Honestly though, OP is a LTN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Can't do much about that but ty anyway.

Interesting, thanks. I will make another thread after I have fixed all the things people talk about here as much as possible anyway and try to get a new rating then so we shall see if it makes a difference at that point.
Have you ever tried morphing yourself btw?

It's not really punishment, it's more like resolve where I said I will shave it off now and then there is no going back kinda thing. Also I'm aware my hair looks bad or whatever in the pictures it's just not something I'm worried about in any way as I've had both hairdressers and regular people alike comment on me having good volume, thickness, etc. when my hair is long...
that's smart

For psl yes. For irl ltn = average
These greycels posting rating threads seem like masochists to me.

I mean why post your face here for people to point out your flaws? If you have spent enough time here, you can figure out what they are. Plus, you can measure your ratios etc.

• +1
Nah. If you go to a club, average white guy is 6 feet and HTN.
I never went to a club and not planning to but i looked at a full crowd of people more than 200, waiting for going to a high end club.
Guess what ?
Not a single chadlite.
Usually tall people, but average was ltn-mtn, and i rate well probably the best male rater out there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and incel194012940
  • +1
Have you ever tried morphing yourself btw?
No I haven't
These greycels posting rating threads seem like masochists to me.

I mean why post your face here for people to point out your flaws? If you have spent enough time here, you can figure out what they are. Plus, you can measure your ratios etc.
Because other people will be more objective and can point out things you missed imo, that's my reasoning anyway

• +1
Reactions: Churchill213
No I haven't

Because other people will be more objective and can point out things you missed imo, that's my reasoning anyway
Not really in my experience. That is because you have don't have enough knowledge and have not looked at your face deeply enough.

You have not morphed yourself, which is pretty fucking useful for figuring what holds you back. You probably have also never measured your ratios either.

Only thing other people have on you is that they are not overexposed to your face so they won't overrate you. Nothing else.

Not really in my experience. That is because you have don't have enough knowledge and have not looked at your face deeply enough.

You have not morphed yourself, which is pretty fucking useful for figuring what holds you back. You probably have also never measured your ratios either.

Only thing other people have on you is that they are not overexposed to your face so they won't overrate you. Nothing else.
I guess? I don't really know how people morph themselves, I did measure some things. Overall though the ratings have been about same as what I thought, except the mandible forward growth which I didn't really think about before. The thing is also that there is nothing to lose by doing it imo

I will keep in mind what you said now though, thank you

I guess? I don't really know how people morph themselves, I did measure some things. Overall though the ratings have been about same as what I thought, except the mandible forward growth which I didn't really think about before. The thing is also that there is nothing to lose by doing it imo

I will keep in mind what you said now though, thank you
I would not rely too much on what people here say. They often have a very warped idea of what looks good.

How would you morph me frontally ? All recent morphs made by my bro @wannalooksmax, descend me beside maybe for nose widening. His cantho look bad on me. But nose widening is a pipe dream, no surgeon can do that

I would not rely too much on what people here say. They often have a very warped idea of what looks good.
I mostly wanted to know what people thought was possible to reach and any ideas for things I should do/consider which I have not. The current rating itself is just something informative anyway