new, want a rating, advice and potential

How would you morph me frontally ? All recent morphs made by my bro @wannalooksmax, descend me beside maybe for nose widening. His cantho look bad on me. But nose widening is a pipe dream, no surgeon can do that
It's hard for you because I cannot see issues that are flagrant. You just have mostly minor problems..

I would probably widen your nose and change your canthal tilt.

wannalooksmax's morphs are prolly the least autistic tbh.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD and Deleted member 18840
How would you morph me frontally ? All recent morphs made by my bro @wannalooksmax, descend me beside maybe for nose widening. His cantho look bad on me. But nose widening is a pipe dream, no surgeon can do that
It's hard to morph eyes tbh. Also, some surgeries/implants for eyes change the midface/upper maxilla as well. Imo, I try to simulate a midface and infra implant by pushing the soft tissue upwards towards the eyes to simulate better skeletal support. Trying to morph something like this is hard.

• +1
  • Ugh..
What I would do is try to pull the outer canthus a bit upwards for more pct eyes in the mirror and see if it ascends you. But tbh the impact would be minor.

Another thing you could do is morph yourself with salludons eye area. But chances are it would look weird or maybe it won't. And even if it did make you look a lot better, there is no way of achieving that surgically.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Unless the average guy is a HTN then no, maybe on high class scandi cities but nowhere else
He's mainly talking about 17-25yo males. Nobody gives a shit about 30+yo baldcels.

He's mainly talking about 17-25yo males. Nobody gives a shit about 30+yo baldcels.
This. And I mean the ones that go out and actually try to get laid.

If you include ethnics, stemcels, deformed people, obviously the average is much lower like 3 PSL.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD and BoneDensity
Unless the average guy is a HTN then no, maybe on high class scandi cities but nowhere else
Also, what women perceive to be average is 6 feet white HTN, who is NT and somewhat gymcelled.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD and BoneDensity
meh. Per psl ? per psl there is 0 chad irl unfrauded.
At top there are some chadlites and they are 1 in 10-100k at most.
Htn are common for normie scale, but rare enough for psl scale.
Go to a place with young people and tell me how many you see being 5 psl. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 1851
You look like this old female brazilian singer, Elis Regina.

A inexcedível Elis Regina transformou música de Aldir Blanc em Hino da ...
Música Elis Regina - PT-BR
Morte na História: MORTE DE ELIS REGINA
Elis Regina - Brazilian Music - Travel to Brazil

@beetlejuive @bkr2906 Is he ElisReginamaxxed ?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 1851 and 1 other person
grow out hair more and get lean

• +1
Reactions: lixivo
Start with a hair transplant and visit a dermatologist to fix your skin.

• +1

Nigga what

@Beetlejuice lol, commited a typo when tagging you

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
@Beetlejuice lol, commited a typo when tagging you
This nigga brazilian too? How many more monkeys (besides me) from this country on .org

This nigga brazilian too? How many more monkeys (besides me) from this country on .org
Him, @pizza, @galego123, @Uglybrazilian, @Tropical Tyrone, among others... there was even one with a shit-ton of posts, who deleted his account

• +1
Reactions: pizza and Deleted member 1851
Him, @pizza, @galego123, @Uglybrazilian, @Tropical Tyrone, among others... there was even one with a shit-ton of posts, who deleted his account
Nice. The more ethnics we have, the more #BLM supporters too.

• Love it
Reactions: Bvnny.
I know I do not look good at the moment. Currently I am working on gym, getting lean, growing out hair, and starting skincare. I would like to know where I stand now and where I could potentially stand when done with gym, getting lean, changing hair/etc.

Would also appreciate pointers towards other things I should do, be it what kind of hairstyle would be a good idea, if I need to work on getting facial hair, other things, ... Pictures arms length so some distortion, sorry about that. Currently am around 17 or 18% body fat I believe which does change the face a lot as far as I know.

Pictures are supposed to be side, angled, and low angle (tried to do 90 degrees, middle and 10 or less)
MTN about 3.75 PSL

• +1
Wanna hookup?

• Woah
Reactions: Bvnny.
All good bro you just need ER implants

I know I do not look good at the moment. Currently I am working on gym, getting lean, growing out hair, and starting skincare. I would like to know where I stand now and where I could potentially stand when done with gym, getting lean, changing hair/etc.

Would also appreciate pointers towards other things I should do, be it what kind of hairstyle would be a good idea, if I need to work on getting facial hair, other things, ... Pictures arms length so some distortion, sorry about that. Currently am around 17 or 18% body fat I believe which does change the face a lot as far as I know.

Pictures are supposed to be side, angled, and low angle (tried to do 90 degrees, middle and 10 or less)
Very average bro but with lots of potential. You need to gymmaxx and put some muscle on then leanmaxx and your face will be more defined. Make sure to get on a skincare routine there are threads here for all these things. Then you need to hairmaxx I suggest getting curtains because they elevate anyones smv and you need to stylemaxx on top of that and wear baggy hoodies and baggy jeans

• +1
Honestly though, OP is a LTN.
He's not he's MTN rn with potential for HTN-Chadlite. He legit has good facial structure and bones

• +1

hair will boost u a lot grow it out

• +1