New way to change eye color - Everyone GTFIH

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
Well tbh I kinda gave up on having lighter eyes because all methods are either unsafe or temporary

Lenses - can only wear for 12 hours max
Iris Implant - way too dangerous
Corneal tattooing - not approved and looks fake
Laser depigmentation - unapproved and you can go blind

There are apparently some medications that can change your eye color as well, but they usually turn it darker or you only have 1 percent chance of changing it, with much higher chance of side effects

Now for this method, I'm sure no one here is actually crazy enough to do it, but I'm making this thread because I just found out it exists

And that is HRT, apparently on estrogen therapy your eyes go lighter (brown - blue - green - gray), while on testosterone they go darker, so just in reverse

No wonder I see way more girls with light eyes than guys

Now if you're a tranny this is great, for everyone else though... Not that much

However, now that we know of this, it may pave a way to change eye color without changing gender, because in trannies their HRT is systematic, meaning it affects the whole system, but if we could localize HRT, say for example, estrogen in eye drops I think we could have a good shot

Note: I made this thread the moment I found out about this so I definitely didn't do much research but trannies on Reddit pretty much confirm it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, lightskinbengali, Kater Maxxing and 9 others
Colored eyes are cope its all about eye shape

I have hazel eyes but it wouldnt help me if i had blue eyes at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 23558 and 6 others
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

you do know that anything that touches your skin and stays there will go systemic? unless you use a low concentration where it doesnt even matter if it does. this seems like complete schizo nonsense but gl pal

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

colour matters just like everything

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 8365 and 5 others
colour matters just like everything
If you have t50 eyes and ure good looking it doesnt make u bad looking

If you have a10 eyes and ure a subhuman it doesnt help

However skin tone matters a lot, unlike eye color

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Prince88, Deleted member 22623 and 1 other person
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

you do know that anything that touches your skin and stays there will go systemic? unless you use a low concentration where it doesnt even matter if it does. this seems like complete schizo nonsense but gl pal
Some percent of it yes but definitely not in the amount of systematic therapy

I know cuz I was on systematic and localized corticosteroids, on localized therapy it only affected that specific area

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

Kinda true but unique coloured eyes are still a halo its just insignificant compared to your actual bones

Theres a reason why coloured eyed ppl always get compliments on it

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, Deleted member 8365, Sens and 5 others

Bullshit, was on a concert few days ago and the first thing I noticed about someone face, was their light eye color

Gives them at least 1-2 points on 1-10 scale

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and MentalistKebab

Color does not matter as much as how LIGHT your irises are

Light brown eyes > dark blue eyes eg

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Magnum Opus, baldgeeza and 2 others

Retarded take

Eye colour matters a lot when giving contrast to skin tone and hair colour. Everything matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and BoredPrince
Well tbh I kinda gave up on having lighter eyes because all methods are either unsafe or temporary

There are apparently some medications that can change your eye color as well, but they usually turn it darker or you only have 1 percent chance of changing it, with much higher chance of side effects

Now for this method, I'm sure no one here is actually crazy enough to do it, but I'm making this thread because I just found out it exists

And that is HRT, apparently on estrogen therapy your eyes go lighter (brown - blue - green - gray), while on testosterone they go darker, so just in reverse

However, now that we know of this, it may pave a way to change eye color without changing gender, because in trannies their HRT is systematic, meaning it affects the whole system, but if we could localize HRT, say for example, estrogen in eye drops I think we could have a good shot

Note: I made this thread the moment I found out about this so I definitely didn't do much research but trannies on Reddit pretty much confirm it
Seems sketchy but worth looking into

Color does not matter as much as how LIGHT your irises are

Light brown eyes > dark blue eyes eg
Yeah but is something makes your eyes lighter, even if they don't necessarily change the color, they will look lighter

I got hazel eyes but would kill for light blue eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Rxw3n, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 21244
Yeah but is something makes your eyes lighter, even if they don't necessarily change the color, they will look lighter

Yes but it will never happen. There needs to be demand for someone to develop a localized estrogenic product to lighten eye colour that is also safe to use and will be FDA approved.

And there isnt enough demand for that.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Yes but it will never happen. There needs to be demand for someone to develop a localized estrogenic product to lighten eye colour that is also safe to use and will be FDA approved.

And there isnt enough demand for that.
Oh the demand is fuckin there, many people are interested in having lighter eyes

That's how laser eye color surgery got so popular despite being unapproved and only performed in a few countries

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Oh the demand is fuckin there, many people are interested in having lighter eyes

That's how laser eye color surgery got so popular despite being unapproved and only performed in a few countries

but something like hairloss cure is vastly more in demand, and theres been so much money poured into that, still no solution

its probably gonna be the same for this if it becomes as in demand as a cure for hair loss

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, BoredPrince and Deleted member 22623
@zv1212 @SaintOverBuddyBoyo @TRUE_CEL @Jungcuck @Sprinkles @Crestfallen95 @HarrierDuBois @colesp

I consider them brown and subhuman. My father had a10 eyes so did my mother.
lmao

how is that possible for you to end up with that eye colour when they both ahve 1/100000 alien eyes

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kater Maxxing, BoredPrince and Deleted member 30884
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 22623
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 30884
Bullshit, was on a concert few days ago and the first thing I noticed about someone face, was their light eye color

Gives them at least 1-2 points on 1-10 scale
haha i know, ignore these ethnic copers. they will never experience what its like to have blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Well, it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 30884
Similar story for me.
Season 5 Nbc GIF by This Is Us

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
but something like hairloss cure is vastly more in demand, and theres been so much money poured into that, still no solution

its probably gonna be the same for this if it becomes as in demand as a cure for hair loss
Yeah sure there is no cure for hair loss, but there are treatments (min, min, micro needling...)

And even unapproved treatments are being used like duty and RU58841

And constant new research is being done in search for a cure

We don't have even a treatment for eye color

My eyes are T40
same bro we got almost the worst color

although you can lighten it by some supplements especially ANTIOXIDANTS like Vit C and MSM and other stuff also more raw diet full of fruits and vegetables and less toxic junk food

• +1
same bro we got almost the worst color

although you can lighten it by some supplements especially ANTIOXIDANTS like Vit C and MSM and other stuff also more raw diet full of fruits and vegetables and less toxic junk food
Used it and noticed slightly lighter color, but not enough for anyone to notice

• +1
Reactions: hopecel

yeah but nice shaped colored eyes >>> nice shaped T50 eyes

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and BoredPrince
yeah but nice shaped colored eyes >>> nice shaped T50 eyes
Still, it gives you maybe like 0.5 points, it barely matters.

Skintone matters 10x more.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel

MSM + vitamin c

Used it and noticed slightly lighter color, but not enough for anyone to notice
I believe it's a long process of detoxication of the body we will ascend once we eliminate toxins from our body I'll try to fast this summer more frequently and for longer period it might help also going to the gym lose body fat and eat healthier I guess I'll reach T30 within a year I guess my eyes are now lighter than year before I actually was T50 during puberty it's so brutal bro

• Hmm...
UPDATE: JUST FOUND OUT THERE ARE HRT DROPS, NOT ESTROGEN, BUT ESTRADIOL AND PROGESTERONE

Anyone of you crazy enough to put them into your eyes, hopefully someone suicidal?

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Still, it gives you maybe like 0.5 points, it barely matters.

Skintone matters 10x more.
exactly it's all about harmony of your coloring like it's better to have hazel eyes and dark eyebrows than having A10 blue eyes as browlet yet I think lighter eyes not necessarily blue mog because they're special just try dark eyed filter on Gandy or O'Pry dark eyes would descend them hard

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
people who started that treatment also got their hair back
even if they started at norwood 5

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230625-153021_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20230625-153021_Firefox.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
UPDATE: JUST FOUND OUT THERE ARE HRT DROPS, NOT ESTROGEN, BUT ESTRADIOL AND PROGESTERONE

Anyone of you crazy enough to put them into your eyes, hopefully someone suicidal?
if you give me it and buy it for me, i will try it
haha i know, ignore these ethnic copers. they will never experience what its like to have blue eyes
haha i know, ignore these height copers. they will never experience what its like to be 6 foot

Contacts lenses or laser

Rest is cope. What's the point to spend a lot of energy and taking 5000 products? Not even sure that it will bringht change enough if not 0 change.

And about health, laser is safer than taking that amount of things

• Hmm...

there are studies about estradiol eye drops. if you dislike using eye drops then just drop them into the corner of your eye and blink, but schizo bullshit as i said, your eyes aren't going to lighten overnight + i'd take blood tests for safety

• +1
@anoright
ur entire theory has been debunked, muh light eyes are masc

there are studies about estradiol eye drops. if you dislike using eye drops then just drop them into the corner of your eye and blink, but schizo bullshit as i said, your eyes aren't going to lighten overnight + i'd take blood tests for safety
I will look into it

didnt i give you a stack nigga? dont put estrogen in ur eyes bruh

didnt i give you a stack nigga? dont put estrogen in ur eyes bruh
Yeah, I did take MSM in powder form and maybe noticed slightly lighter eyes but kinda doubt others will actually notice it

Yeah, I did take MSM in powder form and maybe noticed slightly lighter eyes but kinda doubt others will actually notice it
is that all i told you brah...

there have been updates i thought you knew more than that

ill pm

• +1
This only applies if your surgeon botches you and zaps your pupil.
A user here actually got iris depigmentation, mirin
@Akatlyn
He can share results with you or you can check on my coloring guide.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and Krakowski
lazers are legit idk why ur coping it has a success rate of over 95% lol