Deleted member 5927

Lurker
still coping with hairloss and acne

BC755E48 C2CD 484A 9E7E 0A8E428FF8B9

thoughts please

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, ProAcktiv, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others
nice man!! are you going for a full sleeve?

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and IWILLMAKEIT
nice man!! are you going for a full sleeve?
yeah i am i don’t give a fuck anymore. im in the military im allowed to get covered in tattoos and since this is likely gonna be my career as far as i know, i don’t care about how this affects future job opportunities. getting covered idgaf truly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 7806 and Lars
Looks good man
Jfl you should get a teardrop for each day youve spent on here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Acnno, gamma and 1 other person
Looks good man
Jfl you should get a teardrop for each day youve spent on here
facts my entire life story is all over this website btw jfl from my early history to my most retarded details and everything you need to know it’s all here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and IWILLMAKEIT
yeah i am i don’t give a fuck anymore. im in the military im allowed to get covered in tattoos and since this is likely gonna be my career as far as i know, i don’t care about how this affects future job opportunities. getting covered idgaf truly
Bro be patient. You should choose best tattoos not random shit tbh. Especially for sex apoeal

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Alexanderr
better quality pic

EFEABFB9 410B 4DBB B7E8 CA9AE5226E73

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and Baldingman1998
Bro be patient. You should choose best tattoos not random shit tbh. Especially for sex apoeal
i mean it’s a little too late bro. i can’t really go back my arm already has this shit on it jfl. im making it into a sleeve my tattoo artist I asked him how to make it not look retarded he said it’s all gonna be alright just keep getting a bunch of small pieces and eventually it will look filled in and normal.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
personally not a fan of colored tattoos but looks good

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Slayercel and EverythingMaxxer
i mean it’s a little too late bro. i can’t really go back my arm already has this shit on it jfl. im making it into a sleeve my tattoo artist I asked him how to make it not look retarded he said it’s all gonna be alright just keep getting a bunch of small pieces and eventually it will look filled in and normal.
Celtic Sleeve Tattoo

Look at all of these and ask forum after you choose the ones you like most.

Yakuza member

personally not a fan of colored tattoos but looks good
thank you and yeah a lot of people don’t and only like black and gray. im getting american traditional shit so im not stressing too much about the colors.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Some inspiration for you:
These are my favorite tatts atm

Bildschirmfoto 2021 01 18 um 154050
Bildschirmfoto 2021 01 18 um 153711
Bildschirmfoto 2021 01 08 um 205125
Bildschirmfoto 2020 11 07 um 015717
4caee0c416fb4b1514a50767845d5dfc
9d2ea721f0cb1b9b253cd14fb4cd9cd1
8549eff1be80afddb2b7db1cf7474951
5930995b3f5bd08ec44ef6d28d360f90
Ba62640c2e5f97cded1b89ff48063052
Bildschirmfoto 2018 03 20 um 193012
Bildschirmfoto 2020 07 12 um 164858
Bildschirmfoto 2021 01 31 um 203502
Bildschirmfoto 2021 01 31 um 204150

Bildschirmfoto 2021 03 18 um 013855

• +1
Reactions: AlphaDude, EverythingMaxxer and Baldingman1998
leav some puss for the rest of us chad

might help you with your boring personality ngl

@Biggdink werent you the one who said no one tatted is a virgin
here you go

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 7580
@Biggdink werent you the one who said no one tatted is a virgin
here you go
I literally would have ascended but there were too many people in the room jfl I’m only virgin with dick I’ve gotten kissed, handheld, and hugged and cuddled entirely jfl it’s because my hair is falling out and acne that I’m fucked now

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions

the comments of the girls saying that he got more attractive because of the neck tattoo . roid tattoo is legit

are you a soldier?

is this you right now? your hair literally looks fine maybe you should not have quit accutane

doesn't look that good imo

are you a soldier?
No I am an aircrew member for the air force but I don’t want to doxx myself not because I’m not comfortable or don’t want to let you know but because the military probably wouldn’t like it.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 1338
is this you right now? your hair literally looks fine maybe you should not have quit accutane
It’s really thin like it’s only going to get more and more and more thin. Believe me man I would LOVE nothing more than to continue taking accutane but my hair is indeed falling out. Maybe if it stops I’ll low dose it again. Maybe.

It’s really thin like it’s only going to get more and more and more thin. Believe me man I would LOVE nothing more than to continue taking accutane but my hair is indeed falling out. Maybe if it stops I’ll low dose it again. Maybe.
not in your position so I can't say for sure but maybe I would've gone low inhib and continued with it even if thinning was real since you don't need to take accutane forever

not in your position so I can't say for sure but maybe I would've gone low inhib and continued with it even if thinning was real since you don't need to take accutane forever
Ehhhh dude I love my hair and I’m not ready to be bald because that’s something that could definitely happen. I’d much rather just let my hair stop thinning (if it ever will...) and then continue treatment or try alternative routes like tretinoin. I love my hair I can’t be bald.

non coloured tatoos are more aesthetic on full sleeves

It's cool brah, isn't the forearm tattoo the one everyone was laughing about here
Ehhhh dude I love my hair and I’m not ready to be bald because that’s something that could definitely happen. I’d much rather just let my hair stop thinning (if it ever will...) and then continue treatment or try alternative routes like tretinoin. I love my hair I can’t be bald.
you look like a super soldier, you just need a scar on your face

looks really good tbh and seeing you ascend more and more motivates me alot

It's cool brah, isn't the forearm tattoo the one everyone was laughing about here

you look like a super soldier, you just need a scar on your face
I don’t know if people were laughing at my tattoo jfl but I don’t really care I’m just getting my entire arm covered in shit at this point. I don’t even know what I want next.

looks really good tbh and seeing you ascend more and more motivates me alot
My retin A shipped last night hopefully that restores me skin with good collagen + I pray no more acne, and then hopefully my hair stops falling out and then I can have my normal haircut back + gymcelling and more tattoomaxxing

Probably yeah. A little too late for me to change that though.
yours look good to tho tbh, if you have muscles and low body fat easy ascend

yours look good to tho tbh, if you have muscles and low body fat easy ascend
Yeah. I’m currently gymcelling but believe me I was WELL on my way to ascending back when I had hair not falling out and my skin was mogger tier. It is what it is. I need hair more than anything else to make me look good.

845FB6C9 25D5 4252 B389 3D169E5CEE67

• +1
Reactions: texascel
Yeah. I’m currently gymcelling but believe me I was WELL on my way to ascending back when I had hair not falling out and my skin was mogger tier. It is what it is. I need hair more than anything else to make me look good.

View attachment 1048439
Pretty god body bro! How much did the tatoo cost?
Have you tried Roacuttan for the skin or minoxidil for the hair ? a dermatologist could probably prescribe you something